X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • guwapo_rocker
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
    Dude, He sings DTNA like that now matter what shape his voice is in. He did at the 2/8 party. I know this.
    I know! But what's your point? It sounds horrible!!
    WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• SNIPER
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

I guess my point is. People are saying the entire show was fucked up. "Just listen to DTNA" oH no!!! The whole show is ruined now....

Comment

• SNIPER
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
        I know! But what's your point? It sounds horrible!!
        I don't like how DTNA sounds now either. Thats it, I guess

Comment

• 78/84 guy
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Apr 2005

I guess my point is. People are saying the entire show was fucked up. "Just listen to DTNA" oH no!!! The whole show is ruined now....
          Yeah I agree. He struggled with it every show so far, but now everything is bad ? Whatev... Hell some of it sounded better. Must be the mic. HeHe ! He did have more power last tour though.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

I don't like how DTNA sounds now either. Thats it, I guess
            Yeah, the others sound great, not perfect but really good. No idea why he is doing that on DTNA,

and it was one of my faves from last tour. If you're having trouble with it, just drop it for awhile.

On that jump video above, Ed nails the solo and Dave does a pretty decent roundhouse near the end

Comment

• mug
              Head Fluffer
              • Mar 2005

Ok , Ive seen vh every tour but the 1st, yes Gary tour blhaaa. Seen Dave solo a dozen times. Now he was never the best singer. Iwas dead center last night just be hind the sound and light board Ed's side. Dave is always the boss! He went over to roadie ripped the headset over and dropped downto him.Then walked to front of the stage picked up a corded mic set there by the the front stage roadie. He asked for water twice three times? No onstage drinks?He then had to walk over mid song and get one. Next came the blower he asked then had to say TURN THAT FUCKING BLOWER OFF!Mid song. I mean lets get real
              if a band as big as vh is not getingt the shit stright somebody has to pay the price.Mid song on all this had to throw Dave o Dave wants to dance this tour so no headset he's pissed. No roundhouse kicks until jumpl,when he set mic down and did oneof the best i have seen. I thought with all this going on he sounded nothing different.The band is tight Dave is Dave let the tour roll on.
              He chewed some roadies ass last tour too. So the shit happens!
              Last edited by mug; 02-25-2012, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• Mr Walker
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
                Here's the end of the show, where he rips the cord off the mic. Still, no big deal, just very pissed at the sound tech.
                Oh my god... did you see how Ed wouldn't hold Al's hand during the final bow... the tour must be in peril!!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
                  Oh my god... did you see how Ed wouldn't hold Al's hand during the final bow... the tour must be in peril!!!
                  OH MY GOD!!!!

They do exit together this tour, that's different.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Apr 2005

I hope thats a joke !!??

Comment

• mohican
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jul 2011

It's not over until Ed gives Wolfie a time out.

Comment

• SNIPER
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                        I hope thats a joke !!??
                        Oh, This is no joke my friend. Al is out!.

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                          Sniper
                          • Apr 2004

The funny thing is that you have some on the links who are saying just that. This is the type of shit you get with the up to minute digital age we live in. Back in the old days, Dave telling a roadie to fuck off would have turned into Dave beating the shit out of him and then fucking his girlfriend in front of him. Remember, Dave always said, who is he to stop a good rumor or whatever. These guys are pros and the VH train last night ran over a roadie.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Does this type of stuff happen on a Beyonce Forum I wonder? " Beyonce is fueding with the 5th backup singer again..." Are Van Halen fans this pathetic to make mountains our of these moehills
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Apr 2005

Oh, This is no joke my friend. Al is out!.
                              Bring in the drummer from Spinal Tap !!! The undead one.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by george
                                I remember that it took a while for him to warm up back on the 2007/2008 tour. He definitely got better with the more shows they did.
                                I disagree with that...

Dave was strong on the 2007 rehearsal and stayed consistant the entire tour while the band fumbled around trying to keep up with the click tracks and piped in vocals and bass...

This tour the band is killing it and Dave is struggling to keep up...

Comment

Working...