X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • private parts
    Sniper
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by fourthcoming
    Kiss Dressed to Kill, Kiss Alive and VHII were the first records my parents bought me when I was a little kid a million years ago. I heard the same thing about Kiss Alive and it kinda ruined it for me a little bit too. I also heard that Peter Chris' drums were the only thing left virtually untouched on Alive which made me happy being a drummer. BTW if anyone wants to check out my crappy band live, feel free to rip us apart or not....check out 4th coming live@ lulu's on youtube.....im playing drums and singing all the leads. If I suck.....let me have it!!!!
    Checked it out on the "tube"! Nice job!
    sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• fryingdutchman
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      I think they're ALL battling a cold....

Ed has been blowing his nose even since the Cafe Wha? show, including this past show in Indy....

Al was sniffling all through that VH Interview....
      Here's hoping that everybody feels better by 3/24....
      Originally posted by perilouspete
      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by SparkieD
        So what you're saying is that, yes, we can tie using the headset to a hearing problem. If he can hear better with them, it would make perfect sense.
        I guess I'm not following correctly... if Dave switches to a traditional hand-held microphone with or without a mic stand... nothing changes from a hearing issue. The in-ear monitors function independently whether the mic is clipped to his ear or held in his hand.
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• SparkieD
          Veteran
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ZahZoo
          I guess I'm not following correctly... if Dave switches to a traditional hand-held microphone with or without a mic stand... nothing changes from a hearing issue. The in-ear monitors function independently whether the mic is clipped to his ear or held in his hand.
          A hearing issue was mere speculation on my part anyway. It would have been a good reason for everybody to quit bitching about the headset.
          Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
          Originally posted by rustoffa
          Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

If it is a cold or the flu or a bug....you don't heal up nearly as fast when working or traveling. What takes 4-5 days in your own bed can maybe take a couple/few weeks on tour. But this aint the type of job you can call in sick. (Axl should take note)
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• hambon4lif
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by SparkieD
              A hearing issue was mere speculation on my part anyway. It would have been a good reason for everybody to quit bitching about the headset.
              They would've bitched about it regardless. And if it wasn't about the headset, then it would've been about something else, 'cause they're all just a bunch of bitches.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Maybe Dave has the swine flu !!!

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                  They would've bitched about it regardless. And if it wasn't about the headset, then it would've been about something else, 'cause they're all just a bunch of bitches.
                  Yeah, like his gay stars shirt or his shoe shine boy hat...

Comment

• 1980Invasion
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Oct 2006

Comment

• 1980Invasion
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Oct 2006

Comment

• diamondclaudio
                        Roadie
                        • Jan 2004

Well, I´m so happy they did HAIL, for me as a fan it was technically acceptable, and emotionally was very good, Maybe in Dave better days, whose might come back later ( never underestimate Dave!), this could even improve. But, let´s remind all Hagar and Cherone versions of CVH, they were super weak , they sucked so far so , come on, let´s face time it`s makin`its way even with our heroes but they still manage to carry a train loaded with integrity. I wonder who young singer acts with the class and the energy of old Dave. Name one, Van Halen, even in their weak point, rules in a worls of bievers.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

my two penneth .... for what tis worth ... ... is dave trying to hard .. fuck yeah .. .cool its dave he will come good .. are the band sounding great ...fuck yeah the random factor the ed factor is on fire .. at some point the band will click and it will be melt down ... some town is gonna get ripped a new one ... .until then any percent van halen beat 100 percent any one else ...
                          Am stoked about the whole thing , tour ,cd .. videos the lot ... this is like christmas eve when i was a kid ...but thats just me .
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vanshipman
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2004

Kind of weird that the Halens are the ones bringing the A game and Dave is catching the heat... Poor Wolfgang got razzed as much as his Pop the last go round. They're making up for it like a mutha now...

Comment

• njbill
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Mar 2006

Holy fucking shit... they played Hear About it Later............???!!! fuckin a, I hope they play it at boardwalk hall.

Comment

• So this is love
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by njbill
                                Holy fucking shit... they played Hear About it Later............???!!! fuckin a, I hope they play it at boardwalk hall.
                                this thread is still alive!!!
                                Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

Working...