Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SNIPER
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Okay, I need me some Auburn vids before bed!!!

Comment

• RealTwisted
      Groupie
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
      Okay, I need me some Auburn vids before bed!!!
      was just searching youtube, didnt find any... Priorities people... upload your footage before leaving the show!!!!!!
      "I wanna take this time to say that this is real whiskey here... the only people who put iced tea in Jack Daniel's bottles is The Clash, baby!"

Comment

• SNIPER
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by RealTwisted
        was just searching youtube, didnt find any... Priorities people... upload your footage before leaving the show!!!!!!
        HAHA! Yeah!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
          The one thing nobody's mentioned about GGB is how Al fuckin' slams on that track.
          Absolutely.... some of his best drumming ever. I love that tune. Can't wait to hear the 2012 version!!
          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• TJMKID
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by RealTwisted

I hope someone from the Palace show can stay up past his bedtime tonight and post the "Girl Gone Bad" video clip ---- I'm sitting here wetting my undies like a little boy!

Comment

• fifth element
              Commando
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
              Yeah thats cool. The stage for that tour was the coolest stage ever !!! I have the dvd of this. Fun to watch.
              LOVE it! Flat out awesome!
              “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                My favorite Girl Gone Bad shot, from the US Festival at the 2 minute mark...Goddamn they were on fire!

I was actually at that show. I got sunburned and when the sun went down I was cold as shit. Plus a shit load of people and the stage was a long ways away. It's actually nice to watch the videos because I can see the show I missed when I was there. LOL!
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  I was actually at that show. I got sunburned and when the sun went down I was cold as shit. Plus a shit load of people and the stage was a long ways away. It's actually nice to watch the videos because I can see the show I missed when I was there. LOL!
                  I hope you are STILL sunburned, you fucker! Seriously, I'm so fucking jealous I can't even speak...I am so glad some of us were there
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• 1nelahnav1
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Mar 2007

just got back from the show all I can say is wow. Romeo delight was unreal. Then it was priceless the look my dad gave me when the intro to ggb started. Everyone sounded great the only minor thing I noticed was Dave got lost for just a second in China town and they had trouble the first few songs with the huge screen. but
                    other than that. Perfect. So glad I didn't miss this show!!
                    Last edited by 1nelahnav1; 02-21-2012, 02:41 AM.

Comment

• RealTwisted
                      Groupie
                      • Jun 2004

That pretty much says my experience as well... I went with my buddy, his fiance, and 2 of her cuter friends... by day he and I were pounding up front, very intoxicated, by the time Van Halen came on, we were back providing warmth to the girls, and enjoying the show from the video screen. As he had to tend to his fiance, I was having fun with her friends that were under the blanket...
                      "I wanna take this time to say that this is real whiskey here... the only people who put iced tea in Jack Daniel's bottles is The Clash, baby!"

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

It was a long day of rock and roll and like an idiot I forgot sun screen and took my shirt off. I had the chills and was not feeling too good when VH came on. Maybe some girls would have made me feel better. It seemed cold that night. I don't know if it's because I was burnt to hell or if it was really cold. The next day I was covering myself with aloe vera and asking myself if I had a good time?

It's kind of like Woodstock. I have yet to meet anyone who was actually there that said it was fun or enjoyable but they can say they were there.
                        Last edited by Nitro Express; 02-21-2012, 02:46 AM.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

It was a long day of rock and roll and like an idiot I forgot sun screen and took my shirt off. I had the chills and was not feeling too good when VH came on. Maybe some girls would have made me feel better. It seemed cold that night. I don't know if it's because I was burnt to hell or if it was really cold. The next day I was covering myself with aloe vera and asking myself if I had a good time?
                          All I can say is I hope you enjoyed the show dude! I cannot even begin to imagine I would have been lucky enough to see The Mighty Van Halen back in the day...We had a Van Halen and Boston mural in my high school lunch room back in the day...You sir, you are a bastard!!

Comment

• RealTwisted
                            Groupie
                            • Jun 2004

What made it hard for some people is that it took Van Halen 2 1/2 hours to come on after the Scorpions finished... I know a lot of people left. It was an incredible day... Quiet Riot and Motley Crue opened the show, and had everything to prove as they were just getting their careers started. Ozzy was next, totally rocked. Judas Priest was on the "Screaming for Vengance" tour, so was at the height of their career. Triumph was in their prime, and on the best tour of their career... as were the Scorpians who were in the midst of the "Blackout" tour... so all these bands were at the top of their game... then Van Halen came out and blew them all away. I don't remember all the songs of every band, but I remember parts of each set, and how much I was enjoying each of them.
                            BTW did you have to do the long ass walk before the show from parking? We got in about 5 min before Quiet Riot went on, and I don't remember how we got back to out car.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

I swear to fucking God, if this turns into another "I'm a real fan because I saw Van Halen back in the day" I will shoot my computer....

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

A few vids up now bot no GGB yet.

DTNA sounds bizarre.
                                WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

Working...