Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

I just can't wait until I see the Kool & The Gang setlist...

I'm in a pool for $20 a head for the opener in their setlist....

My money's on "Fresh"
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

And if you believe that.....

It was funny Brett and I basically looked at our watches for an hour waiting for the damn thing to finish.....

For those going tomorrow night, I would, however, be VERY interested in hearing what the crowd reaction is to KATG....

The L.A. Forum crowd is one thing, Kentucky might be quite different....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• So this is love
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Not too many Louisvillain or whatever they call themselves in here...no news since the vh are in town?????
        Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• hain23x
          Head Fluffer
          • Mar 2004

I've been too sick to get down there and poke around. I'm fighting a massive cold. I'll be putting the "don't mix NyQuil and booze" warning to the test Saturday
          Eat Us and Smile!
          Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            I just can't wait until I see the Kool & The Gang setlist...

I'm in a pool for $20 a head for the opener in their setlist....

My money's on "Fresh"
            Money is On,"Jungle Boogie".
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Dan
              Money is On,"Jungle Boogie".
              That was about mid-set at the Forum....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Comment

• mug
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Mar 2005

vh at 7:30 somebody does not know what time they go on its more like 9 what dumbasses katg at 7:30.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Actually, I believe I saw somewhere that VH is gonna hit the stage at 8:50.....

Comment

• don don
                      Groupie
                      • Jan 2007

So my brother and I are here at the Galt House...been pokin' around...no luck......yet. Anyway, those of you that are "post-gaming" will you be wearing your Roth Army shirts? That's about the only way I'll recognize you guys. I didn't have enough time to order myself one yet. But I'll have one before the end of the tour. PM me if you wanna party after the show. We'll be doing the VIP thing during pre-game hours. T-minus 22 hours! Van Fuckin' Halen time is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

So jealous of you guys! Have a great time~

Oh dear.

Comment

• VAiN
                          Use my hand, I won't look
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          Actually, I believe I saw somewhere that VH is gonna hit the stage at 8:50.....
                          That's what my itinerary has... can't wait!!
                          Originally posted by wiseguy
                          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
                            Use my hand, I won't look
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by don don
                            We'll be doing the VIP thing during pre-game hours. T-minus 22 hours! Van Fuckin' Halen time is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Same here.. we'll be rollin into the Galt around 2.. I'll be wearin my Ole #1 Dave Shirt from 02, see you at the bar!
                            Originally posted by wiseguy
                            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• DR CHIP
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jan 2004

Dr Chip in the house...specifically, the Galt House. Flew in last night from Florida. I have two sets of tickets. One in section 117 row A, those are MINE . But i do have another set in section 104 I would gladly give to a fellow Army member inside. I can't take any chances my STUBHUB stuff doesn't work . If you want to get them inside (if they are an upgrade for you), send me a message and we can hook up. I don't post here much anymore, but would love to give a fellow VH fan better tickets if possible.

Comment

• hain23x
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Mar 2004

Reporting live from downtown Louisville. It looks like they're cracking down on the scalpers and rabble rousers (old joke but still funny!)

Eat Us and Smile!
                                Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

Working...