• Apr 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
      That's been posted, Jag...

Well now it's been posted again.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

You know that plywood? It's all fun and games until somebody trips on it and chips a tooth.

Oh dear.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Taking his time with vids 2 & 3 tho
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Jagermeister
            What was the attendance at this show?
            Technically it would depend on what constitutes a sellout, but there were no tickets up until the morning of the show....

I believe it holds 17.5K for end stage concerts....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Still don't understand the no encore encore....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
                Veteran
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by kubacheck
                since y'all have already seen one of my photos (that's my shot of Eddie and Dave hugging that someone posted), I figured y'all might be interested in the rest of them.....
                Thanks for sharing those great photos! You even caught the "How did he do that" moment. Right on!

Van Halen @ KFC Yum! Center, Louisville KY, Feb 18 2012

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                  Sniper
                  • Apr 2004

Chinatown and Outta Love

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Last edited by MUSICMANN; 02-20-2012, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    Still don't understand the no encore encore....
                    Are they saving that for a night where the crowd is insane? or are they just saying...we all know we are coming back out and would rather forget about going through the motions of going backstage?

I always liked the whole traditional encore. In 1984, there were at least 2 and maybe 3 encores
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

If there isn't an encore at MSG, there won't be any this tour
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• inittowinit
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Feb 2012

I just joined this site today and this is my first post. I was at the Louisville show and it was fucking great. The first time I saw VH was 32 years ago as a teenager. I have seen them many times since then and have seen VH with Hager and DLR solo many times. I am getting to be an old bastard myself and I was very impressed with the show. Mean Street is one of my fav songs they do and I was very happy that they played it live. I thought that some of the songs I heard live in '80, '81, and '83 would never be done again because they kept on piling up great tunes. I would tell anybody that likes VH to go to this show! I am making plans now to attend three more shows. I was holding off until I saw the first show and after seeing it, I am "ALL IN." Anyone that has a gripe about this show is just a bitcher and going to bitch about anything. DLR is just "in a zone" and was great as always. Please do yourself a favor and go see this tour! You will get your "money worth." Peace out.

Comment

• qikgts
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by inittowinit
                          I just joined this site today and this is my first post. I was at the Louisville show and it was fucking great. The first time I saw VH was 32 years ago as a teenager. I have seen them many times since then and have seen VH with Hager and DLR solo many times. I am getting to be an old bastard myself and I was very impressed with the show. Mean Street is one of my fav songs they do and I was very happy that they played it live. I thought that some of the songs I heard live in '80, '81, and '83 would never be done again because they kept on piling up great tunes. I would tell anybody that likes VH to go to this show! I am making plans now to attend three more shows. I was holding off until I saw the first show and after seeing it, I am "ALL IN." Anyone that has a gripe about this show is just a bitcher and going to bitch about anything. DLR is just "in a zone" and was great as always. Please do yourself a favor and go see this tour! You will get your "money worth." Peace out.
                          Welcome to the site!!! Nice first post too!!! I have my tix for Orlando and the days can't go by fast enough. All the video so far backs up just what you wrote. The whole band was spot on and Dave does sound great!!!
                          You're gonna hear the angels sing...

Comment

• hambon4lif
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by inittowinit
                            Stellar first post!

THAT'S how you roll into this joint!!

Comment

• kubacheck
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Feb 2012

this is just a guess, but since they all left the stage at various points for the different solos, and Eddie's solo came just 3 songs from the end of the show, maybe they just figured there was no need to go off for yet another break?? since there were only 2 songs after Eddie's solo, and they had all (except DLR, of course) previously left the stage for "Ice Cream Man" just 2 songs before Eddie's solo, maybe they just decided to call THAT the encore break..... I guess we'll never know if by not going off for a few minutes before coming back out means getting an extra song or not getting an extra song......

Comment

• kubacheck
                                Roth Army Recruit
                                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                                Technically it would depend on what constitutes a sellout, but there were no tickets up until the morning of the show....
                                not entirely true, but close enough...... I bought my ticket the day before the show on ticketmaster, kept checking on availability hoping for the miraculous ticket drop that would land me in the first few rows, and never got the "no tickets avalable" page...... BUT, on saturday after I'd arrived in Louisville, I checked and rechecked again to see if I could upgrade my ticket, and at that point, I periodically got the "no tickets available" page, but even as I picked my ticket up at will call, there were tix available, however few they may have been..... but it probably was called a sellout, because the tix that kept coming up available the day of and the day before almost had to be "hold backs" that that got released as it got to close to showtime....

Comment

Working...