Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • damngoodtimes
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

I think everyone who's not doing VIP will still be up for the pre-game at BBC
    David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
    — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• DiverDowninKy
      Groupie
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by hain23x
      I might go poking around. I would assume they would be staying at the Galt House as its right there
      hain looks like Loserville has a game on Monday the 13th but there's nothing after that next week. so like Va said they'll be there a few days early I'm sure.

Comment

• hain23x
        Head Fluffer
        • Mar 2004

Yeah I kinda thought they would get there Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. I'm going.to try to talk a friend into going down there Thursday or Friday

I have a ton of friends coming in who all want to watch the Kentucky game @ 4 but no idea where they want to watch it. I might just blow them off and just plan on the friend that's going w me and just go to BBC or Impellizzeri up the block. Probably will be one if the two. Now another good old school friend called and said he has a suite at the show and will try to get us in there

Something that kind of sucks is my wife almost got a job at Galt House last summer. That would have paid off big time for me for this show.
        Last edited by hain23x; 02-08-2012, 05:14 PM.
        Eat Us and Smile!
        Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

You homos only got one week left !!

Like I said, look for them probably Wednesday, they're flying out Tuesday....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Looks like you guys are having a little par-tay at one of the hotels...

Starting a new thread for this since the one about the tour kicking off there became a general thread for tour talk before the rest of the dates were announced. So who's in? I'll have close to 30 people with me between friends here in Lexington and others that are already in Louisville. :headbang: Looks like our group will be planning to hang at Impellizzeri's for pizza and beer before the show (also to watch the UK-Ole Miss hoops game). hain23x has also suggested BBC (Bluegrass Brewing

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• damngoodtimes
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

6 days...

Comment

• VAiN
                Use my hand, I won't look
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                Looks like you guys are having a little par-tay at one of the hotels...

http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/show...&postcount=112
                I got that e-mail too... pretty cool, but I'll already be at the arena when this is going down. I'm keeping hope alive for a chance run-in with Ed or Dave!!
                Originally posted by wiseguy
                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Have A Sweet As Time,Peeps.
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

hey, all you Roth-heads. Last tour at opening night in CLT I texted setlist updates to one of the other members (I think it was at Von's site) during the show.

since I'm gonna be there again, I could do the same, if we get a volunteer on the other end. Let me know.

I thought about posting directly to the site from my phone, but it's just a bit too cumbersome since we don't have a separate mobile site.

Comment

• VAiN
                      Use my hand, I won't look
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

A heads up from VIP Nation...

Doors open to the public at 6:30pm. Kool & the Gang is on at 7:30pm. Van Halen is on at 8:50pm. You guys have plenty of time to prep for this one...
                      Originally posted by wiseguy
                      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• rwc
                        Groupie
                        • Feb 2004

First of all, I apologize if this question has been answered 100 times elsewhere - I've been extremely busy, and I haven't had much time to spend online.
                        Oh, and there's also a new Van Halen album to listen to - my ears can't make themselves bleed you know.

Here's the question... I'm heading up from Atlanta to the Louisville show with a buddy of mine.
                        Are the pre-show and post-show parties set for BBC? Who's going?

I haven't been on here much lately, but I always enjoy the banter (even if I don't participate).
                        I met several of you at the pre-party for the Greenville show in 07.... Hope to meet more of you on Saturday.

Rick

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

I believe you mean Greensboro buddy...

And I think your answers are in this thread....

Comment

• rwc
                            Groupie
                            • Feb 2004

Yeah - I meant Greensboro.

I should have been more specific in the question.
                            There are two venues discussed in this thread - the BBC and the Galt pre-party.
                            Who is going where and when? Galt pre & BBC post? BBC pre & BBC post?

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

I wonder if they show up , say, Thursday and do the entire run through including the show itself?

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

I'm planning on hitting BBC before and after. DDKY?

Comment

Working...