• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    There ya go....

That is a beautiful thing to see...

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Now if they would only open with a new tune or Light up the Sky..

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        Matt Coddington @MultiMatt
        The semis are here at the Yum! Center - Van Halen will be setting up & rehearsing for the Saturday show. Should see them out & about...
        Awesome... Damn I wish I had more time and could spend a couple of days there.. I'll be on the ground for about 18 hours total.. in & out, baby!
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by VAiN
          Awesome... Damn I wish I had more time and could spend a couple of days there.. I'll be on the ground for about 18 hours total.. in & out, baby!
          I was in L.A. for about 20...
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• INeedYou
            Groupie
            • Jan 2012

I'm in for the pre-gig at BBC. Bringin' along a bro whose VH resume started with the '80 Invasion in Cincinnati. My own personal witness to DLR's innocence that evening! We are so fuckin' stoked! I'll be lookin' for the got roth? T...
            No light at the end of the tunnel, due to budget constraints...

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Go Hard And Stay Hard For The Show.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Looks like some more tickets for Saturday's Louisville show are now available....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• RLBayers
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Feb 2012

I left work today at 4:55 and I noticed one of the buses was turned on. I also noticed a girl on her cell phone by the back door of the hotel that looked like an assistant. I waited in my car, watching. After a few minutes the bus left. I waited a little longer and no one ever came out to get in the 2nd bus. I guess I may have missed them by just a few minutes. As I was driving home, I caught up with the first bus and it was turning to head to the Yum Center.... Presumably they are doing a rehearsal tonight (Thursday). Maybe I can catch them tomorrow... assuming they do another rehearsal and leave the hotel at the same time....

Also.. since Ticketmaster released more tickets today I ended up buying some great seats, so I need to sell my old tickets if anyone is interested.
                  Sec 114, Row P, Seats 1 & 2 for face value of $165 each.... email me RLBayers gmail

Comment

• VanHalenI
                    Roadie
                    • Dec 2010

you guys who are going to the concert... ENJOY! once in a lifetime deal! I wish I can be there...
                    I had some crazy vision, one I can't deny it
                    It said "Open your eyes. Leave it all behind."

Comment

• don don
                      Groupie
                      • Jan 2007

Heading to Nashville to pick up my brother flying in from Phoenix and then heading to Louisville. Any of you guys want to meet up Friday night? If so, PM me and maybe we can get together. Look forward to seeing you guys and the one and only Van Fuckin' Halen! Balls to the Wall from here on out. Did I say I was stoked? OMG...I'm SO fuckin' ready to rock out! Everyone who's going on here, be safe, have a safe drive/flight, and let's party hard and welcome back the baddest mother fuckin' band on the planet!

See you there!
                      Peace,

Don don

Comment

• don don
                        Groupie
                        • Jan 2007

BTW, just checked Ticketbastard...there are tickets in Section 4, Row B available right now. Jump on it!

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

VIP Nation says no cameras for the pre-show, but they can suck my $600 ticket cock if they think I'm not snapping off some goddamn shots of the backstage area.

Which brings me to my next point, someone PM me with an e-mail and/or phone number so I can send pics as the shit is going down for you all to enjoy too...
                          just sent you a pm
                          David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
                          — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• hain23x
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Mar 2004

The guys i'm prepartying with want to go to Troll Pub Under the Bridge.
                            Eat Us and Smile!
                            Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

These kids kinda cracked me up....

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0">

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

These guys are dolts....

Comment

Working...