• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carmine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    Fucking KILLER!

What this band is doing with the setlist on this tour is just fucking great. If they throw out LUTS at one of these shows, I will jizz myself.

While nothing they would do at this point, would surprise me, I am grateful they are still surprising me. Make sense?
    Yep...and I hope, like we all do....that all this points to another 50 dates being added to this kick-ass tour, real soon!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Mr Walker
      From Lou... Roth remains the weak link though he was better tonight than in Atlantic City. He at least pretended he wanted to be there, he engaged the crowd...
      I'm a bit puzzled by this remark. Has anyone seen a show whereby Dave appeared to be mailing his enthusiasm in? Sure, he's clearly getting his throat kicked in with the non-stop-barrage sets they've been doing, but pretending to want to be there? Doesn't sound like the Dave I had seen.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

I've been laughing all day about that post from sadaist with the picture of the former Peggy Mills McCartney.
        David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
        — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
          I'm a bit puzzled by this remark. Has anyone seen a show whereby Dave appeared to be mailing his enthusiasm in? Sure, he's clearly getting his throat kicked in with the non-stop-barrage sets they've been doing, but pretending to want to be there? Doesn't sound like the Dave I had seen.
          Nice to see LOUise is still a cluebag!

Comment

• damngoodtimes
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
            Don't worry about Lou. He'd rather be having 12 hours of tantric sex with Sting....
            David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
            — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• philouze
              Banned
              • Mar 2004

I'm surprised no one noticed that the Blood & Fire backing vocals were Bozolewski's, piped in.

Wolf is fuckin Dan-ge-rous.
              Gotta love that kid.

Comment

• Catfish
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

Damn... what the fuck happened to that guy?
                Von Halen, he was your best friend wasn't he?
                Von Halen doesn't have any friends!

Damn--everyone's bagging on Reading, PA., but then the boys came out and shocked the world there, eh? I think Blood and Fire is a dumb song, but I'm fired up they added it! I don't recall Jamie's Cryin' being played during the last tour, but they're saying it was?

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by philouze
                  I'm surprised no one noticed that the Blood & Fire backing vocals were Bozolewski's, piped in.
                  Yeah, Wolf sounds great, but I too think his high reaching tone in this song live is throwing Dave a bit of a curve ball. I'd love it if Ed would chime in with his growl on that chorus but I'm thinking he's staying away from it because the vocal melody is different from the guitar melody.

Comment

• Catfish
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Momshell
                    Just read on twitter than Jamie's Cryin replaced HAIL and Blood and Fire replaced Trouble With Never.
                    That's a shame about Trouble with Never being replaced, even if it's for a new song. They should be adding more ADKOT songs and taking off shit like Pretty Woman.

Comment

• philouze
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
                      They should be adding more ADKOT songs and taking off shit like Pretty Woman.
                      May you be heard, my friend. But I doubt it. That shitty song (never liked it, sorry) has been a hit. No way they'll drop it. The only time I've listened to it on this tour was when Dave stopped the fight. And I switched to the next song when they played it again.
                      Once again, I fuckin hate Pretty Woman.

Comment

• Catfish
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

I don't hate Pretty Woman, per se, I just find it a bit uninspired live. Now, if they kicked it off with Intruder, I'd blow a load in my underoos!

Comment

• Mr Walker
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Von Halen doesn't have any friends!

Damn--everyone's bagging on Reading, PA., but then the boys came out and shocked the world there, eh? I think Blood and Fire is a dumb song, but I'm fired up they added it! I don't recall Jamie's Cryin' being played during the last tour, but they're saying it was?
                          His pal LUTS was a big Hagar fan if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Catfish
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

His pal LUTS was a big Hagar fan if I remember correctly.
                            Well, yeah, he was friends with Von Halen... They used to go to Van Hagar shows together. I recall that one photo of the two of them in the VIP section during the 'Balance' tour.

Comment

• Catfish
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2004

I'm gonna be fucken mad if they play Blood and Fire instead of The Trouble with Never at my VH shows!

Comment

• hambon4lif
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Well, yeah, he was friends with Von Halen... They used to go to Van Hagar shows together. I recall that one photo of the two of them in the VIP section during the 'Balance' tour.
                                Good fuckin' grief!

Is that true??

Comment

Working...