• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TJMKID
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by philouze
    Once again, I fuckin hate Pretty Woman.

It's not a fav of mine, either ---- but I was at the Louisville show and saw a lot of MILFs getting down to it ---- got to appease the females also, bub

Comment

• Catfish
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
      Good fuckin' grief!

Is that true??
      Yeah, it was pretty fucked up. They had tour shirts on and were giving devil-horn signs. Devil horn signs at a Van Hagar show???

Comment

• hambon4lif
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
        Yeah, it was pretty fucked up. They had tour shirts on and were giving devil-horn signs. Devil horn signs at a Van Hagar show???
        How enlightening! I just ate lunch, so I'm quite sure I don't want to hear the details of their little aftershow party at the Blue Oyster.

Comment

• moose
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by IceCreamBlondie
          Holy cow! You could knock me over with a feather ...they played Blood and Fire??????

What's next.... "As Is" or "Stay Frosty"?...... (hear me scream!!!!!)
          Imagine that, both tunes and then give us

"Bottoms up"!

Comment

• fourthcoming

Honestly, I met Lou at Atlantic City, real nice guy. I have to admit, he was right about Dave and the A.C. show.....I was thinking....maybe the band or Dave in particular were just tired. Let's face it, their not spring chickens anymore. The show was definitely streamlined and quickened. You could tell Dave's voice was raspy, he had a drink of water during one of the songs to help his voice. I even noticed on one of the videos I took that Dave was clearing his throat in between sinsging the lyrics. Don't get me wrong, I never thought I would be going to shows with Dave and VH...and I'm grateful, but his timing was definitely off on some tunes and they need to take China Town out of the set and replace it with a different new song. It's a bad ass tune but honestly, Dave butchered it in A.C. The one positive to Dave's voice catching up with him was he really didnt try to strain his voice too much with the upper register and kept his tone where it belongs. Maybe I'm comparing the A.C. show too much to the MSG shows, especially the second one....but there was definitely not the same electricity. Still enjoyed the hell out of the show. I don't think Dave was mailing it in, but I do think it was probably agreed by the band before the show....hey, let's grind through this one and move on to the next city. Not that they mailed it in, but it was more of a business first approach. I'm sure their not the first band to do that.
            Last edited by Guest; 03-27-2012, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• sob33316
              Groupie
              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by vain
              my buddy just called - blood & fire!!
              nice!!

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Well, yeah, he was friends with Von Halen... They used to go to Van Hagar shows together. I recall that one photo of the two of them in the VIP section during the 'Balance' tour.
                Liar!

LUTS is an Ed fan. He was just more tolerant of who was fronting the band, than some of us. At least he isn't a poseur like Coonfish. Go back to "rapping" with your new girl. In fact, post a picture so I can bukkake this one too! I don't know that I have ever bukkake'd a colored gal.

Comment

• sob33316
                  Groupie
                  • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Momshell
                  Here it is.....Blood and Fire!!! Including "I told ya I was coming back!!!"

Between "look at all the people here tonight" and "i told you i was coming back" how can this not be a favorite!!

Comment

• sob33316
                    Groupie
                    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by sadaist
                    So is she......

LMFAO!!!
                    That was awesome!!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Von Halen
                      Liar!

LUTS is an Ed fan. He was just more tolerant of who was fronting the band, than some of us. At least he isn't a poseur like Coonfish. Go back to "rapping" with your new girl. In fact, post a picture so I can bukkake this one too! I don't know that I have ever bukkake'd a colored gal.

What?

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by sadaist
                        So is she......

classic !!!
                        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2012

I don't recall Jamie's Cryin' being played during the last tour, but they're saying it was?
                          We heard it in Reno...
                          Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Zempi
                            Roadie
                            • Mar 2012

I actually agree with this as well fourthcoming. I had posted (but I did not see anyone else post the same) that we thought maybe Dave was under the weather for the AC show. I also thought he was in a hurry perhaps he did not feel well. I saw them in Reading last night and he seemed back again. I thought Dave was more physical in AC (kicks, split) etc because maybe he could not get his voice where he wanted or ran out of energy to sing. However, I do think the raspy-ness helped him keep his voice range lower to a point.

Perhaps he is just tired. They get a break in a few days to catch up...

STILLL that being said I LOVED THE SHOWS and no complaints. I would even love to go to more... It is just when you go to multople shows you do start to compare.

My husband and I even said that he would never complain probably...they just have to go on with the show.

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                            Honestly, I met Lou at Atlantic City, real nice guy. I have to admit, he was right about Dave and the A.C. show.....I was thinking....maybe the band or Dave in particular were just tired. Let's face it, their not spring chickens anymore. The show was definitely streamlined and quickened. You could tell Dave's voice was raspy, he had a drink of water during one of the songs to help his voice. I even noticed on one of the videos I took that Dave was clearing his throat in between sinsging the lyrics. Don't get me wrong, I never thought I would be going to shows with Dave and VH...and I'm grateful, but his timing was definitely off on some tunes and they need to take China Town out of the set and replace it with a different new song. It's a bad ass tune but honestly, Dave butchered it in A.C. The one positive to Dave's voice catching up with him was he really didnt try to strain his voice too much with the upper register and kept his tone where it belongs. Maybe I'm comparing the A.C. show too much to the MSG shows, especially the second one....but there was definitely not the same electricity. Still enjoyed the hell out of the show. I don't think Dave was mailing it in, but I do think it was probably agreed by the band before the show....hey, let's grind through this one and move on to the next city. Not that they mailed it in, but it was more of a business first approach. I'm sure their not the first band to do that.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              Fucking KILLER!

What this band is doing with the setlist on this tour is just fucking great. If they throw out LUTS at one of these shows, I will jizz myself.

While nothing they would do at this point, would surprise me, I am grateful they are still surprising me. Make sense?
                              Hell no. When do you think you started making sense?

Oh dear.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                                Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I don't recall Jamie's Cryin' being played during the last tour, but they're saying it was?
                                It was on every boot I have......

Oh dear.

Comment

Working...