Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

I am actually of fan of BTB productions.

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by fletch
      I just might share it with you...
      This would indicate to me, that you are indeed going to "share"? As in free. Or at least for the cost of the disc and shipping, which I would never charge anyone for. Is this the new and improved Fletch? Are you getting soft in your old age? Or did you already make enough off all the other stuff, to "retire"?

Don't get pissy Fletch, I still love you.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

This was about as fake as when Dave threw Zakk Wylde of his "fucking stage". I loved that! and that was real.

But, you know what? Elvis is right about one thing. It probably wont be the last time we see this. Dave will do that shit again in heartbeat if there's a fight in the front. And there will be fights as long as dumbasses can win concert tickets. Dave will lay down the law at HIS show.

Fucking fools. When youre in the presence of the Mighty VH you show some fucking respect!
        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Jagermeister
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Von Halen
          This would indicate to me, that you are indeed going to "share"? As in free. Or at least for the cost of the disc and shipping, which I would never charge anyone for. Is this the new and improved Fletch? Are you getting soft in your old age? Or did you already make enough off all the other stuff, to "retire"?

Don't get pissy Fletch, I still love you.
          I was wondering when someone was going to bring that up. Dude never charged me for anything. I got Cafe Wah? for free.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            It was Sam and Mike...
            fighting for Eds attention
            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Jagermeister
              I was wondering when someone was going to bring that up. Dude never charged me for anything. I got Cafe Wah? for free.
              Awesome. That's what an old cheap fucker like myself likes to hear. BTB generally has the best quality stuff. I have a lot of it. I am sure Fletch has raped me a few time.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Von Halen
                Awesome. That's what an old cheap fucker like myself likes to hear. BTB generally has the best quality stuff. I have a lot of it. I am sure Fletch has raped me a few time.
                lol. I don't know how Cafe Wha? got out but it did. I would think fletch would like to do the right thing.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Firstly, it is not only that the security guy is shining his flashlight on the guys fighting. Dave is unaware of the festivities until that same security guy began flashing his flashlight at Dave to get his attention.

But then, Elvis is always good for a

I am all for the DVDs that are gonna come out of this tour.

Thing is, I bet a dollar there will be DVDs for almost every show in the tour.

So....when all is said and done, I will be interested in getting only the best ones...with the great or unique performances and the best quality.

Comment

• tjvhou812
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

i thought it was great,
                    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Momshell
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by fletch
                      Next time I will for sure!!
                      No prob....you can make it up to me by "sharing" your DVD!?!
                      Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• spare change
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Momshell
                        No prob....you can make it up to me by "sharing" your DVD!?!
                        Awesome show! Amazing moment to share with my 13 year old son. He got to witness a classic Diamond Dave Van Halen moment. The look on his face as we high fived was priceless.

Comment

• VAiN
                          Use my hand, I won't look
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                          Firstly, it is not only that the security guy is shining his flashlight on the guys fighting. Dave is unaware of the festivities until that same security guy began flashing his flashlight at Dave to get his attention.

But then, Elvis is always good for a

I am all for the DVDs that are gonna come out of this tour.

Thing is, I bet a dollar there will be DVDs for almost every show in the tour.

So....when all is said and done, I will be interested in getting only the best ones...with the great or unique performances and the best quality.
                          So far I've downloaded every DVD available from this tour and they're all super good. Not having to be sneaky has its benefits and we're all winning.
                          The multi-cams from this tour are going to be epic!
                          Originally posted by wiseguy
                          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Carmine
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                            That just made me spit out my sandwich!

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

I'm doing exactly the opposite...

I'm checking out new songs as they add them, but I want it to be fresh when they come to New Orleans...

All of that other stuff can be had after the fact...

Abd if they do release a DVD, all of the downloading will be time well wasted...

Comment

• Mr Walker
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                                all of the downloading will be time well wasted...
                                Yeah... I'll regret wasting those half a second blocks of time it took me to click a mouse.

Comment

Working...