X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
    Ridiculous EVH guitar solo. #VanHalen— BlkIsTheNewBlk (@BlkIsTheNewBlk) April 30, 2012
    Who is this joker
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• So this is love
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

Side note: do you guys think Max of TMZ gets paid to wear a VH tshirt its been twice this month...
      Last edited by So this is love; 04-29-2012, 11:45 PM.
      Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

7 and a half minute guitar solo #toomuchrockforoneguitar #vanhalen— Erica Radford (@errcaa10) April 30, 2012
        Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
          Veteran
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by vandeleur
          Who is this joker
          I wasn't sure if ridiculous was meant as "bad ass", or really ridiculous....this guy has been pretty wishy washy on his tweets....

Comment

• SNIPER
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by So this is love
            no hard feelings...I hate the Kardashian too ...do you?
            You know it bro!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
              Veteran
              • Mar 2012

Okay, yes, I think this guy is officially a DB...grrr...also, someone just tweeted "Jump", so that's all she wrote for this show...

I think DLR just loses interest in the lyrics. #VanHalen— BlkIsTheNewBlk (@BlkIsTheNewBlk) April 30, 2012

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                I wasn't sure if ridiculous was meant as "bad ass", or really ridiculous....this guy has been pretty wishy washy on his tweets....
                Yeah I took it the negative way , Maybe am being quick to judge

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

I Take that back

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2012

Yeah I took it the negative way , Maybe am being quick to judge
                    I think you were spot on in the first place....too bad this was the only DB that was saying anything about the show....was hoping we'd get something from the inside, but no such luck.

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Was Hopeing that guy who posted the pic before the show who was right at the front had posted some pics

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2012

Was Hopeing that guy who posted the pic before the show who was right at the front had posted some pics
                        Yah no kidding...I'm sure with those great seats, he was too busy enjoying the show :-)

Comment

• So this is love
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2012

I Take that back
                          Just come to realize this must be what late or early tomorrow for you???

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Dude am on nightshift .. Which has been well handy for the gig reviews and commentary ... 2 more hours and that's me off to bed ... Happy times :-)

Comment

• loucap81
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Apr 2012

All of us on here know that DLR just goes with the flow and the vibe of the concert. What he decides to do up there, how he decides to sing the songs are going to be subject to his instantaneous decisions. This person on Twitter doesn't get that. That to me is part of the appeal of classic Van Halen. When he singled out that little girl in Greensboro I can't imagine that was premeditated. I'm sure he came up with that on the spot. To me, when he sings the songs different every night it tells me that the songs are always organic, always evolving, never quite "finished" which is what makes his style so cool. The only time he gets in trouble is when he's deliberately upstaging Eddie or making the show too much about him, but he hasn't done that in the past few weeks.

Anyway, if this person doesn't approve of Dave's style then I'll say what's been said many times over the years--stay at home and listen to the albums. He can even turn it up really loud to simulate that he's at a concert.

Comment

• So this is love
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

Dude am on nightshift .. Which has been well handy for the gig reviews and commentary ... 2 more hours and that's me off to bed ... Happy times :-)
                                ok well time for me to go ......so you guys behave....good night or good morning wherever you are.....and

Comment

Working...