X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SLAUGHTER MAN
    Groupie
    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
    Hey all! Have a kick ass time tonight! Looking forward to updates from the show!!!
    You guys mind if a new member does that...or does being a "full on cocktard" bar me?????

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SLAUGHTER MAN
      You guys mind if a new member does that...or does being a "full on cocktard" bar me?????
      Hell no! Bring it, but don't ring it!!! Have a great time!
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by SLAUGHTER MAN
        What Angel said!!! Lookin' forward to updates from whomever brings them! Have a kick ass time Slaughter Man!
        Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Momshell
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
          What Angel said!!! Lookin' forward to updates from whomever brings them! Have a kick ass time Slaughter Man!
          I will second (or third?) that! I believe I was still a 'cocktard' when I started posting from shows. We are all members here to enjoy the Mighty - looking forward to posts tonight!
          Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

I agree.....the amount of time you've been here has nothing to do with sharing a set list, a bootleg or a memory of VH!
            Originally posted by vandeleur
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Green Manalishi
              Head Fluffer
              • Jul 2010

Watching the Cards - Brewers game on Fox Sports Midwest . Kool & The Gang are in attendance at the game . The talking heads mentioned the =VH= concert going on tonight . Kool stuff.....

Comment

• perrin29
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2012

Looking forward to the updates tonight. Have a great time all. Represent.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Yip have a good un folks
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Yip have a good un folks.
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• SLAUGHTER MAN
                      Groupie
                      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Green Manalishi
                      Watching the Cards - Brewers game on Fox Sports Midwest . Kool & The Gang are in attendance at the game . The talking heads mentioned the =VH= concert going on tonight . Kool stuff.....
                      FUCK...KSHE DJ just said they think that we will sell a lot tickets day of show....lots will walk on down.....so the guy earlier who was ragging on us classic VH fans here in STL, talking like we don't deserve a show and we are a Hagar town and he owns the population practically....ease up and support you fellow Roth Army brothers. Hope the attendence numbers pick-up and I can post it for you to see later...

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2012

Looking forward to those updates Slaughter Man...photos would be awesome too!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by TJMKID
                          When was Pittsburgh ever a Spammy town ???

I grew up in the Steel City and Spamborita McPussy is everything we revile in a rock star ---- wimpy and fat, exploits other people's talent to make his money, foists lies, etc. Sammy is TOTAL SCUMBAG in our steely eyes.

Pittsburgh ethos is reflected quite well in Roth Van Halen ---- they came up from nothing and became successful on talent and lots of hard work. They go out on stage and fucking slay and don't talk a lot of shit. That's the Pittsburgh Code. Just look at how the champion Steelers play ball ---- lots of the same gritty, ground-and-pound work ethic that made CVH so popular to the masses.

Pittsburgh says "FUCK YOU" to the Chicken Cunt ---- he's living in his own spoiled delusional world made possible by Roth and EVH's hard work and talent. He's an ingrate fuckface who pisses on the people who made him rich.

Completely agree, the Burgh is anything BUT a Bette town....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• TJMKID
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                            Completely agree, the Burgh is anything BUT a Bette town....

2009 ChickenPussy show at the Riverplex Amphitheater in Pittsburgh was cancelled due to low ticket sales ---- this venue is a shitty little outdoor stage next to a kiddie water-park!

Steel City is most definitely NOT a Spamborita town ---- and after all the lies he's spewed in the last year about VH ---- his health may be at risk if he shows his face around here!

Comment

• SNIPER
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

I wanna see a fresh version of HEH tonight! And throw in Secrets too.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2012

Looks as if people are getting jacked! So am I!

So close to the stage! Lucky to be on Eddie's side, too. Van Halen in St. Louis starting in 20 minutes. #VanHalen twitpic.com/9fee4q— Justin DuPont (@Justin_DuPont) April 30, 2012

Comment

Working...