Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAN HLN CA
    Foot Soldier
    • Apr 2005

Here is a shot from Sat. I really got great pics! Wanted to get something up before next show. ENJOY EVH in SOLO

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
      Foot Soldier
      • Apr 2005

First Video off iPhone, Whoops screaming alert and initial cam shake....or mute first minute ;-) Goes away once figure how to hold phone and wall rail as Unchained gets the best of me.....
      three more from iPhone Women in Love (lost last 30 sec's) Everybody (3 mins worth inc. lemonade story) and Panama (steady & non-interupted)...used another cam before Solo ATBL & Jump but the audio is heinous but great video with Dave in your face, worth the view for it. Dave's assistant was right under wall from us with his jackets/coon skin, turned out to be best for most Dave for the duration. I will hold off with the videos so not to take too much room.

Last edited by VAN HLN CA; 06-13-2012, 09:02 AM. Reason: embedding

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
        Foot Soldier
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by mmrrname
        Did you see a guy with a DLR Eat 'em & Smile/2002 Tour t-shirt on the aisle? I was right there too.
        [IMG]

[/IMG]

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
          Foot Soldier
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by jhale667
          Another interesting thing I noticed from a guitarist's standpoint, wish I'd been close enough to get a pic of it, but Wolfie's pedal board has gotten almost as big as Ed's! Kinda cool!
          It is a rig, I'm 6'2" and could only see if tip toed so no good pics of details. Don't understand why the stage is so high. What is more interesting, its been recently noted that Al has an O'Douls keg over on Ed's side, haven't heard mention of the Heineken keg on Wolf's side. Both may be for advertising, who knows. These uploads take forever.......

Comment

• Momshell
            Veteran
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by VAN HLN CA
            First Video off iPhone, Whoops screaming alert and initial cam shake....or mute first minute ;-) Goes away once figure how to hold phone and wall rail as Unchained gets the best of me.....
            three more from iPhone Women in Love (lost last 30 sec's) Everybody (3 mins worth inc. lemonade story) and Panama (steady & non-interupted)...used another cam before Solo ATBL & Jump but the audio is heinous but great video with Dave in your face, worth the view for it. Dave's assistant was right under wall from us with his jackets/coon skin, turned out to be best for most Dave for the duration. I will hold off with the videos so not to take too much room.
            HOLY SHIT that is awesome! Looks like you had an amazing view of an amazing show! Can't wait to see the rest of the vids and pix of Dave (). By the way, take up as much room as you need!!!
            Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
              Foot Soldier
              • Apr 2005

How bout some Women in Love without the obnoxious screams????

Last edited by VAN HLN CA; 06-13-2012, 09:45 AM. Reason: embedding again no sleep

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                Foot Soldier
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Momshell
                HOLY SHIT that is awesome! Looks like you had an amazing view of an amazing show! Can't wait to see the rest of the vids and pix of Dave (). By the way, take up as much room as you need!!!
                Dont think it would work, I'd get banned, Solo, ATBL, Jump lets just say i went overboard, yes total was in the hundreds thats all I can say ;-)

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Apr 2005

Originally posted by VAN HLN CA
                  It is a rig, I'm 6'2" and could only see if tip toed so no good pics of details. Don't understand why the stage is so high. What is more interesting, its been recently noted that Al has an O'Douls keg over on Ed's side, haven't heard mention of the Heineken keg on Wolf's side. Both may be for advertising, who knows. These uploads take forever.......

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Apr 2005

Dave's aid, right over our wall....[IMG]

[/IMG]

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Apr 2005

PANAMA HD via iPHONEhttp://youtu.be/jkQ4tmhqAUY

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Apr 2005

From the back-up cam, medium quality.

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by mmrrname
                          Eddie's solo
                          Right at 6:45 is one of my favorite shots as he smiles right into the lens, here it is...

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Apr 2005

Everybody Wants Some Video http://youtu.be/mww9qoUXVXw

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Apr 2005

While waiting for cool Hear About it Later uploads (horrible sound from backup cam/in case Nikon was blackballed), Vid is great so posting it. In meantime grabbed a few pics now that I can group, a 6-pack.

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Apr 2005

Hear About it Later, poor sound but cool video....iPhone out of space, this was a backup cam had no idea the mic was so bad.

Comment

Working...