Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bantonelli
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Anyone looking to purchase a pair of VH Tix for this gig (6/9/12 at Staples, LA)? I have a pair of tix purchased by my friend who got them thru Azoff's Office when she got my tix (I'm going with Jay Hale and this pair of seats is next to us).

These are "VH guest seats" and will most likely be to the right of the stage (Ed's side). I cannot guarantee where exactly our seats are in terms of which row we are located, but as I said, these were special tix purchased thru Azoff's office, so they should be good, if not prime seating.

If interested, please contact me at <span style="color:red">berniceanton...ail.com</span> - email me and I'll get you further details.
    "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
      Foot Soldier
      • Apr 2005

It's fairly safe to say 25 hrs from now the City of Lights will be electric all around. While the guys are launching Unchained will most likely be same time Kings hoist 1st Stanley Cup so combine VH going off while Downtown & L.A. Live goes nutso across the street. When folks step out of the concert wondering why are people burning fires in the street and turning over police cars........Good Times Indeed. Glad I know those mean streets well in case we need a quick escape route, fun timing for all.

DAMN, so amped even more than last week. WE'RE iN FOR A VERY LOOOONG NiTE!

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
        Sniper
        • Apr 2004

I thought the "City of Lights" was Paris.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VAN HLN CA
          It's fairly safe to say 25 hrs from now the City of Lights will be electric all around. While the guys are launching Unchained will most likely be same time Kings hoist 1st Stanley Cup so combine VH going off while Downtown & L.A. Live goes nutso across the street. When folks step out of the concert wondering why are people burning fires in the street and turning over police cars........Good Times Indeed. Glad I know those mean streets well in case we need a quick escape route, fun timing for all.

A VH gig, and then running the Escape From L.A. gauntlet after...sounds like a party.

Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• So this is love
            Veteran
            • Jan 2012

oh shit!!!!! I just realized you guys are winning the Stanley Cup on the very same night as VH is doing LA ....is that double dipping?
            Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Vancouver Canucks fans may be depressed that they didn't make it to the Stanley Cup this year, but I'm sure they will be happy to hand the fan riot title over to LA
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by So this is love
                oh shit!!!!! I just realized you guys are winning the Stanley Cup on the very same night as VH is doing LA ....is that double dipping?
                Oh shit is right. Man. It's gonna be fucking live in LA tomorrow night. HAHA! Have fun guys. Can't wait for the updates.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• So this is love
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by sadaist
                  Oh shit is right. Man. It's gonna be fucking live in LA tomorrow night. HAHA! Have fun guys. Can't wait for the updates.
                  ....and Wolf getting updates in between songs what am I saying its an 8pm est starter ....no problemo
                  Last edited by So this is love; 06-09-2012, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
                    I thought the "City of Lights" was Paris.
                    In HelLA, some call them Lights others Angels, you can pick your own poison and call it what You want.

Comment

• So this is love
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2012

In HelLA, some call them Lights others Angels, you can pick your own poison and call it what You want.
                      In LA its got to be poison with all the pollution....damn last time I was there we didn't see the sun prior to lunch time all week....

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by jhale667
                        A VH gig, and then running the Escape From L.A. gauntlet after...sounds like a party.

Best part is the sheep and lemming are going to walk out and think its CVH/Roth fans celebrating the final night at home.
                        Hey Mona, those be some rowdy Mother Fuckers ;-)

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Apr 2005

The real fondue dipping is that Sunday night down the freeway, is the triumphant Chickenfoot L.A. Show where at even 2/1 half Tix selling for less than face value at the Greek Theater. Staples holds almost 20k & Greek is less than 5k. At least Sam can attend Sat incognito...

Comment

• So this is love
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2012

The real fondue dipping is that Sunday night down the freeway, is the triumphant Chickenfoot L.A. Show where at even 2/1 half Tix selling for less than face value at the Greek Theater. Staples holds almost 20k & Greek is less than 5k. At least Sam can attend Sat incognito...
                            So sad for the Greek theatre ...its a great place anyhow....

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Apr 2005

In LA its got to be poison with all the pollution....damn last time I was there we didn't see the sun prior to lunch time all week....
                              Was that 20 years ago? Not much smog in L.A. Emmisions are more strict in CA than rest of nation so maybe it was haze, marine layer is typical throughout the seasons.

Comment

• So this is love
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

Was that 20 years ago? Not much smog in L.A. Emmisions are more strict in CA than rest of nation so maybe it was haze, marine layer is typical throughout the seasons.
                                2002 to be exact.....if you want more useless information from me....yes I convinced my wife to drive by 5150 and there was a for sale sign in front of the entrance at the time....and after this detour I needed to pee and I got a freekin ticket for a natural need...damn it!!!

Comment

Working...