X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by fourthcoming
    Now that sounds good.....damn, that show is a day before my birthday.....I gotta score some seats......Parking lot, throw the old football around a little bit, blast some tunes, bbq.....SUMMER....that's a recipe for a damn good time.
    My youngest girl shares your birthday. She'll be 3. I'd love to bring the 8 year old to this one. Unfortunately, this show is still a bit up in the air for me. This simultaneous home selling and buying thing ain't syncing up too well, but if I survive this mess, I'm gonna to try like hell to get there.

Comment

• Momshell
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
      Yeah, that would be tailgate central. Almost worthy of getting there 4 hours early with some beer coolers, some burgers & dogs and some shitty boom boxes blasting some glorious VH. Kinda like the good ol days.
      Holy shit - count me in for that!! That would be awesome. Never got to do that in the good ol days for VH. Sounds like a party to me. Anyone else in?
      Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Momshell
        I'm in for this one!!! Hubby just surprised me with front row tix for this one. HOLY FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!!!!
        Is there gonna be a meet up?
        If I still saw fit to have a husband, I'd choose yours. Holy shit!!!

Oh dear.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by loucap81
          I wasn't going to go to this but if there's going to be a legitimately big meetup, I might go. I'm trying to conserve for Cleveland, especially since I know this show will be well covered by audio and video tapers and it's not like I won't get to hear it.
          So, when was the last time you went to a show with no intention of taping? This could be your chance to just sit back and enjoy!!! Well, stand up and enjoy, lol. Go for it, Lou...
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• fwacf
            Roadie
            • Jul 2004

This venue is PRIME tailgate country....Go for the pre party.....wait till the show starts and you will get very cheap tickets.
            When you turn on your stereo, does it return the favor?

Comment

Working...