X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    Would it break up the band if Ed slipped on that dance floor, and fucked up his hip?
    Probably not. But I'd bet money he'd hit Dave over the head with his geetar as soon as he got back on his feet.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

At any time last night did anyone see Dave and Ed or Dave and anybody else even aknowledge the other person was there? I saw Ed and Wolfie sing out of the same mic but as soon as Dave started moving that way Ed hauled ass.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
        Sniper
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
        I recall once sending you an invitation on the Facebook to become my friend and you ignored it. That hurt my feelings, old friend.
        Wait. Can I be Catfish's Facebook friend?

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          At any time last night did anyone see Dave and Ed or Dave and anybody else even aknowledge the other person was there? I saw Ed and Wolfie sing out of the same mic but as soon as Dave started moving that way Ed hauled ass.
          Review said Ed and Dave fist bumped and then shook hands later.

The first album I ever bought with my own money was Van Halen's self-titled debut at Cellophane Square in Bellingham; we'll just say in the late 70's. I'd heard parts of the album in a friend's car and was blown away by the noises the band was making. These noises were
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

"About four or five songs in, Ed and Dave fist bumped and that feel-good moment made the crowd happy. We all know about their history, so to see them once again connect like this on stage was special"

No offense to the author, but a fist bump is connecting and special? Hahahahah! I'd say it's pretty much the exact opposite. I don't care if they even look at each other. At this point the whole "ooh, Dave and Ed are onstage together again" has pretty much worn off.

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

So has the "will the tour make it to the end?" but the RS article is full of that.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• BumBahDeeDah
                Head Fluffer
                • Mar 2004

That fucking Electric Boogaloo thing is 10-times bigger than it was last time. How the fuck will the rest of the band move around without hurting themselves? That fuckin thing should have some cones or signs on it, Ed's on a new hip for Christ's sake.
                I think it's the same size, but the stage is smaller.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                  So has the "will the tour make it to the end?" but the RS article is full of that.
                  Yeah no doubt. I'd bet money it will make it to the end, so long as they're physically able to keep going. "It's the lure of easy money - it's got a very strong appeal"

Comment

• Catfish
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

As the hugest DLR dicksuck in the history of the Internet, I'll even say I've had it with his slip 'n slide thing and now those goddamn bowling shoes. What the fuck? That fucking Electric Boogaloo thing is 10-times bigger than it was last time. How the fuck will the rest of the band move around without hurting themselves? That fuckin thing should have some cones or signs on it, Ed's on a new hip for Christ's sake. Isn't there a civic law about that stuff? That sliding around shit was cool at first but I'm tired of it. Next thing you know the son of a bitch is going to take the stage in ice skates.
                    Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
                    Wait. Can I be Catfish's Facebook friend?
                    Probably not.

Comment

• Jetstream
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                      Probably not. But I'd bet money he'd hit Dave over the head with his geetar as soon as he got back on his feet.
                      Fucking Kodak moment baby, and then Dave would kick the shit out of him and then Dave would stand still and go what the fuck and the geetar would jar his memory... he would start singing really cool, his hair would start growing back, the screams would return and a fucking rainforest of hair would sprout even on his layered tattoo chest and Wolf would be like wow lol
                      Last edited by Jetstream; 07-06-2015, 10:27 PM.
                      I got lost in the...

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
                        Sniper
                        • Apr 2004

Probably not.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Jetstream
                          Fucking Kodak moment baby, and then Dave would kick the shit out of him and then Dave would stand still and go what the fuck and the geetar would jar his memory... he would start singing really cool, his hair would start growing back, the screams would return and a fucking rainforest of hair would sprout even on his layered tattoo chest and Wolf would be like wow lol
                          ED!!! Hit Dave over the head!! Greatness is just one skull crack away!!

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jetstream
                            That was the most ridiculous shit I have read here in a long, long time.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                              That was the most ridiculous shit I have read here in a long, long time.
                              You should log in more

Comment

• BumBahDeeDah
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Mar 2004

Sigh......any In A Simple Rhyme videos out there?

Comment

Working...