• Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
    yip you sho looked unhappy at cafe warf
    Please, for the love of God, don't bring that up
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

woooooah .... WTF

That hurts
      no shit, mean donnie p
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

yip you sho looked unhappy at cafe warf
        I was just there to block Jimmy Fallon's view of the stage.... Fucking cunt!

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by philouze
          I've just listened to the whole show..
          DAVE SUCKS
          The band is great.
          DAVE SUCKS
          Stop fondlin' your clit for this gay washed up dude.
          The band is great

I'm out.. (In Cartman's words.. bwahahaha)
          Phil, knock off the sugar coating and just tell us how you really feel

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            no shit, mean donnie p
            My evil black heart knows no bounds! Now quit riding that fence and join me in my attack on Vandy...you don't know the power of the Dark Side....

Comment

• twobad
              Groupie
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              Start watching this at 10 minutes as Ed works out a way to get across to Wolf.

I don't think you need to be an expert in body language psychology here...
              Well, after Dave split his own nose open with a mic stand, my non-expert opinion is that Eddie would be a fool to walk right into a mic being spun helicopter fashion. So he didn't do a "flying Eddie" off the drum riser, at least he was putting out some energy moving around unlike in 2007 when he was tethered by that damn checkerboard guitar cord...

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                My evil black heart knows no bounds! Now quit riding that fence and join me in my attack on Vandy...you don't know the power of the Dark Side....

You go to far bringing my beer stash into it
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by WARF
                  I think most of the delusional people who worship Dave here are willing to make any excuse ( singing in the wrong register, he doesn't care etc etc ) as an excuse or inability to admit he just doesn't have the physical skills to front this band anymore.
                  I think they worship the music and memories more than they worship Dave. I think they are willing to overlook, or even remain in denial, to try to give themselves that same rush they got the first time they heard those classic songs on the radio. Or, if they were lucky enough, to see this band when they were hungry and passionate. They aren't making excuses, they are just tolerating a real lack of effort, to make themselves feel better.

I do not believe Dave can't do a better job. Sure, he isn't what he was way back when, vocally. But I do believe he has the ability to do a better job than he's doing. However, that would require him to put at least as much effort into this, as he does his other interests. The fact of the matter is, he's obviously not willing. He doesn't seem to care. He is going through the motions. The real truth about this will come out when the Van Halen's tire of his lack of participation, and part ways with him yet again. I truly don't think Dave at this point, will care. Other than the loss of an easy pay day. He'll care about that. Dave has gotten complacent in Van Halen.

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Seriously phil is 100000000% correct ( or 100% )
                    All you can think watching these videos is how goddamn awesome Wolf, Alex and Ed are and how god awful cringe worthy Dave is! They would better off with no front man than someone ruining each song. It's like they let loose an Alzheimer's patient to run wild (or lethargic) on stage lol...

And what the fuck is that shit he mumbles in between the yelping about?

And when the yelping happens he fucks up like 50% of his own lyrics.... I think Sammy Hagar may even know classic Van HALEN lyrics better at this point... What a mess.

I will support a 4th singer... Or even any awful karaoke singer who heard jump once on the radio as their next singer...

(Bash away... As Dave said in 2007 judge us harshly)
                    Last edited by WARF; 07-07-2015, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Seriously phil is 100000000% correct ( or 100% )
                      All you can think watching these videos is how goddamn awesome Wolf, Alex and Ed are and how god awful cringe worthy Dave is! They would better off with no front man than someone ruining each song. It's like they let loose an Alzheimer's patient to run wild (or lethargic) on stage lol...

And what the fuck is that shit he mumbles in between the yelping about?

And when the yelping happens he fucks up like 50% of his own lyrics.... I think Sammy Hagar may even know classic Van HALEN lyrics better at this point... What a mess.

I will support a 4th singer... Or even any awful karaoke singer who heard jump once on the radio as their next singer...

(Bash away... As Dave said in 2007 judge us harshly)
                      I know an awful karaoke singer...he'd probably put on one hell of a show too, for all of 7 minutes before he completely flipped out and jumped head first into the amp rack

As far as Dave goes, I liked his sparkley jacket.

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

How can I describe Roth's vocals?

Hmmmmmm....

Put a baby kitten in the microwave at 50% power for 20 mins...

Check back on the kitten after 6 or 7 minutes and listen....

That's Dave in the HIGH register...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by philouze
                          Sorry if I ruin some soccer moms' excitement..
                          I've just listened to the whole show..
                          DAVE SUCKS
                          The band is great.
                          DAVE SUCKS
                          Stop fondlin' your clit for this gay washed up dude.
                          The band is great

I'm out.. (In Cartman's words.. bwahahaha)

PS: Pavarotti's handkerchief gesture was less gay than Roth's. GET OVER IT. He's done. And so am I.
                          Excellent now you need to accept that you are powerless and then give yourself to a higher power.

You are hung up on the first two steps. Way to long.

Woop is still a slave to his addiction..and can't seem to get to the acceptance stage.

You two are like watching two drunks crying about who hurts the most .

GET WITH THE PROGRAM !

Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeT !
                          2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                          clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                            I know an awful karaoke singer...he'd probably put on one hell of a show too, for all of 7 minutes before he completely flipped out and jumped head first into the amp rack

As far as Dave goes, I liked his sparkley jacket.
                            I will never stage dive again at karaoke lol

I learned when there is 5 people in the audience nobody will catch you....

I had a long night in the ER!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

I will never stage dive again at karaoke lol
                              I got a fifth of vodka that says otherwise hahahaha

Comment

• twobad
                                Groupie
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by vaijuju
                                Great audio at dime !! of course better than the tube ..after 7 songs, it's pleasant to my hears !
                                registration to dime is closed at this time,

can somebody post on jamtothis.com or TPB please

PLEASE

Comment

Working...