X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Margaret
    Dude! You have no idea how painful it really WAS! My man and I are still talking about it. How GOD AWFUL it was. In fact, when we saw DLR last summer we got the free program they handed out and the news paper article from when Roth cut himself along with our tickets and some little pictures of DLR and Edward Fucking Van Suck A LOT and put them in a frame. I put a bubble thing coming out of Ed's mouth saying "Dave, Buddy we need you back, Sammy Sucks".

I'm an October 10th Baby, So DLR will always have my heart over ANYONE that tries to take his place!
    Awesome! We need more people like you in the Army! You've been through Hell and back and it's time for the rehabbing. Id hate to have to sit through Sam "trying" to sing Dave songs. I would feel ripped off and cheated. If anything they should just play their own crap and stop tarnishing what's left of the Classic material. It's a shame the band doesn't think like that. Ed's trying in vain to recapture the majic, but it just won't happen without a phone call and a peace offering they can both live with.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Margaret
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Apr 2004

AMEN!

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Margaret
        In fact, when we saw DLR last summer we got the free program they handed out and the news paper article from when Roth cut himself along with our tickets and some little pictures of DLR and Edward Fucking Van Suck A LOT and put them in a frame. I put a bubble thing coming out of Ed's mouth saying "Dave, Buddy we need you back, Sammy Sucks".

Post a pic of it sweetie...

Comment

• Margaret
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Apr 2004

After much labor, here it is. Had to resize it, much too big of a file. Sorry you can't get the full effect.

Comment

• drgong
            Groupie
            • Feb 2004

Dave on The Sopranos

Hey!
            It has been said that Dave was to appear in 3 episodes of The Sopranos, but so far I've only seen that he has appeared in the one episode.
            Does anyone know if he'll come back or if he's been "cut out"?
            Hope somebody has the answer.

Comment

Working...