David Lee Roth set to sign with Sirius Satellite Radio?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mezro
    Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by bigdaddykahuna
    EVER THINK ABOUT GETTING A FUCKIN' LIFE, YA MORON?...STUPID ASS WHITE TRASH MOTHERFUCKIN' FAGGOTS...LOL AND BY THE WAY, I'M A PACIFIC ISLANDER YOU DUMB FUCK!
    Oh yes, Pacific Islander...that means you are not black enough for welfare and not white enough for a real job.

Mezro...plus you are a raiders fan, causing one to question just how much further you can slide down the evolutionary ladder...caps lock off Don Ho...
    Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
      plus you are a raiders fan, causing one to question just how much further you can slide down the evolutionary ladder...

Ok, my stock in Mezrocorp just went up maaaaaaaaaaaaaany points thanks to that comment.

Max...Raiderfan's idea of "tailgating" means bbq'ing the nearest stray to their car in the parking lot before a game...
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Mezro
        Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by MAX
        Ok, my stock in Mezrocorp just went up maaaaaaaaaaaaaany points thanks to that comment.

Max...Raiderfan's idea of "tailgating" means bbq'ing the nearest stray to their car in the parking lot before a game...
        When I worked in Oakland for 3 years, I would see these low life assholes creeping around in their Raiders gear. They call themselves a "nation"...I like to think of them as a bounty hunter's wet dream.

Mezro...gang members, Raiders fans = the shit of society...the cops should round them up and grind them into road fill...
        Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

When I worked in Oakland for 3 years, I would see these low life assholes creeping around in their Raiders gear. They call themselves a "nation"...I like to think of them as a bounty hunter's wet dream.

Mezro...gang members, Raiders fans = the shit of society...the cops should round them up and grind them into road fill...
          well this could resolve L.A's bad reputation on their recycling habits. You do rela lise that in some of the finer egions of a cleaner popul-i, like Canada, we are at the level of recycling kitchen compost waste for curb pick up.

So how the fuck is Mezro doing? You dissapeared and re-entered w/o a proper K-Pow! What did I miss? You still a straight man living in a stereotypical cock smoking city for no indirect reasoning?
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

well this could resolve L.A's bad reputation on their recycling habits. You do realise that in some of the fine regions of a cleaner popul-i, like Canada, we are at the level of recycling kitchen compost waste for curb pick up.

So how the fuck is Mezro doing? You dissapeared and re-entered w/o a proper K-Pow! What did I miss? You still a straight man living in a stereotypical cock smoking city for no indirect reasoning?
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• bigdaddykahuna
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Jun 2006

DAVID LEE ROTH IS A LOSER AND SO ARE YOU TURD, I MEAN THOME AND DICKMEISTER, YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT A SHIRT LOOKS LIKE YA FUCKIN' DIPSHIT LOL...BUT SERIOUSLY, NOBODY CARES ABOUT DLR,SH, OR VH EXCEPT THE LOSERS THAT POST ON THIS BOARD! THAT MEANS "YOU"!!!....YA'LL NEED TO GET A FUCKIN' LIFE...HAHAHA SEE U @ DA VAN HALEN REUNION TOUR.

Comment

• bigdaddykahuna
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Jun 2006

AND MEZRO, YOU'RE A PUNK ASS BITCH TOO...YOU COULDN'T HANDLE OAKLAND YA FUCKIN' TWIRP!..THATS WHY YOU HIDE BEHIND A COMPUTER AND TALK SHIT CUZ YOU AIN'T SHIT!...THATS WHY WHITE PEOPLE ALWAYS GET THE SHIT KICKED OUTTA THEM...HAHAHAHA

Comment

• jimothy60
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Nov 2005

Hardy Har Har

David Lee Roth's radio show was so bad it was almost good. The only way he could get back on the air would be in a radio version of Hee Haw.

Comment

• Wawazat
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

Is the fucking links down :confused:
                    Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Most interesting indeed ...
                      Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

not true eyes

Comment

• WACF
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

I take it Roth and Sirius doing something is a dead issue.

Comment

• DRRN
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Oct 2006

i got one word for opie n andy...
                            yahmanasscobolass we want dave

Comment

• isthatTHUNDER?!
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2006

Fuck no it aint dead! Just ask the pojo, he's got all the inside info.

Is it possible he's a bigger dork than alice????

Comment

• Unchainme
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by isthatTHUNDER?!
                                Fuck no it aint dead! Just ask the pojo, he's got all the inside info.

Is it possible he's a bigger dork than alice????
                                At least Pojo and Al don't molest young boys. Get a Life you Racist Ped.
                                Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

Working...