The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Yeah, no foes.

We've just been having a bit of fun, derailing threads & acting like dumbasses.

All the adults are "saving the world" by posting on the internet somewhere else.

Cheers!

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Well, I'd say..hang on..I'm really pissed off at..no not that guy...Uh..Oooh, I'm really mad at...no, I'm not. Well, there was this one guy. No, he kinda pussied out..Anyway, I'm really mad at this one...no he turned out to be a fag. Ok, I got nothing.
      Don't say the word "fag" the LGBT rights activists will be after you. Then you will have to go on a late night talk show like Jonas Hill and apologize to the entire nation for something you don't even feel sorry about.

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
        Yeah, no foes.

We've just been having a bit of fun, derailing threads & acting like dumbasses.

All the adults are "saving the world" by posting on the internet somewhere else.

Cheers!
        It's always a great time to see you back around here and posting. I know you've been busy yourself.
        Has anyone seen Dave's Bitch or did she retire from the internet?

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by WARF
          It's always a great time to see you back around here and posting. I know you've been busy yourself.
          Has anyone seen Dave's Bitch or did she retire from the internet?
          DB got a new job and is cruising through life like Dave's Yacht.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Susie Q
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Since I was the first to welcome you here 14 years ago, let me welcome you again! Nice to see ya Susie Q.... first female mod... maybe even first female poster lol....
            I believe there was one chick who made a couple posts, but that was it. Then I came aboard, you were THE FIRST to welcome me, and I will never forget it. My one line was, Will Van Halen ever get back together with Roth? I would light a Damn candle in their honor. Then Panamark came up with the torch idea...rest is history. Certainly was a blast. Then Sweet Irony and Yankeerose came in as well as AlleyKat. Then more and more ladies came to the board.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
            ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
              I believe there was one chick who made a couple posts, but that was it. Then I came aboard, you were THE FIRST to welcome me, and I will never forget it. My one line was, Will Van Halen ever get back together with Roth? I would light a Damn candle in their honor. Then Panamark came up with the torch idea...rest is history. Certainly was a blast. Then Sweet Irony and Yankeerose came in as well as AlleyKat. Then more and more ladies came to the board.
              Those were great days indeed. I haven't seen any of the original members around here anymore. I haven't even seen panamark. I don't think anyone from 2000 is still active posting here besides you, me, Sesh, Von..... Sometimes a ghost from the past will pop up and post in the Eat Us And Smile thread. It's nice to see you around, it's good to know some people are alive just by logging in. There are too many members I haven't seen in years and I often wonder how they are doing.

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

YankeeRose passed away??!!! WOW! I never heard that before....

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Those were great days indeed. I haven't seen any of the original members around here anymore. I haven't even seen panamark. I don't think anyone from 2000 is still active posting here besides you, me, Sesh, Von..... Sometimes a ghost from the past will pop up and post in the Eat Us And Smile thread. It's nice to see you around, it's good to know some people are alive just by logging in. There are too many members I haven't seen in years and I often wonder how they are doing.
                  The weird thing is 2000 doesn't seem that long ago. I can remember dealing with the whole Y2K bullshit.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    The weird thing is 2000 doesn't seem that long ago. I can remember dealing with the whole Y2K bullshit.
                    I'm actually in my Y2K bunker as we speak... is it safe to come out yet?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

I'm actually in my Y2K bunker as we speak... is it safe to come out yet?
                      Safe as it's going to ever be. Hey if nukes go off it will probably be in the middle east. The only thing we have to worry about here is getting hit by some Mexican without insurance.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        Safe as it's going to ever be. Hey if nukes go off it will probably be in the middle east. The only thing we have to worry about here is getting hit by some Mexican without insurance.
                        You might want to rethink that, considering where you live. Wyoming may cease to exist very soon.......
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          You might want to rethink that, considering where you live. Wyoming may cease to exist very soon.......
                          What? Yellowstone is going to blow? The nuclear silos in the east part of the state are going to get hit? Dude if Yellowstone blows the whole earth has a problem.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            Higgins can come live with me. North Carolina is outside of the danger zone. Plus, with any luck, I'll be just a few miles from the beach when the ice caps melt.
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                              Higgins can come live with me. North Carolina is outside of the danger zone. Plus, with any luck, I'll be just a few miles from the beach when the ice caps melt.
                              Ah the ash from the volcano will block out the sun for at least a year. Last time it blew it covered Nebraska in six feet of ash. LOL! I hope you have some food and water stored up. Two years worth would probably do it.

Comment

• Susie Q
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2004

YankeeRose passed away??!!! WOW! I never heard that before....
                                Not the Original Yankeerose Warfy who was my Twin Twat. Another one who I also got close to who also went by Candy Girl here.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                                ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

Working...