The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

#2--Conmee/Friar Conmee/Icon--Here's a guy who has more wit in his fucking pinky...than most have their entire lives. There hasn't ever been a poster that gets this shit more than he does. Like BS1...this guy knows the real deal...says it like it is...and makes you laugh doing it. He isn't on now as much as he used to be...but...it doesn't matter. This guy says more in one post, than most of you have said in 10,000. This guy would give his fucking "left arm" to make a post that counts...

and that's all I'm going to say about that...

and ICON...

THAT IS ALL!!!
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by BlimpyCHIMP™
      QWUIT THE FUCKIN BROWNNOSED SMOKIN OF THE BOYPOLES YE HOMUS SICKSHOOALUS

BC!!
      SMOKEPOLLER.
      Aren't You a Hitch Alias?
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

#3--Grant--VHND. Grant was the beginning and the end of VH news...the originator of a site that gave you the inside scoop before even VH even knew it was happening. Grant and I had a minor scrap once about a bit of news he broke on the Army...but cooler heads quickly prevailed. Bottom line here is that Grant was THE ONLY unbiased VH webmaster of ANY site. He called it like he saw it, and was the best at what he did. Without the VHND, I wonder if ANY of these sites would have been here. The day Grant sold his site, was a say day indeed.
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

#4--Brett--I started at the Links. Rumor has it that he put a good word in for me at the start of this site. I've never confirmed it, but don't really need to. I've busted Brett's balls from time to time back in the day...pre Army. I've hammered the hell out of him when the Army started. I was banned from there for a bit. Through all of it, I've managed to remain friends with the guy...irregardless of the fact that he is a Laker fan.... Seriously though, when it's all said and done, Brett's opening of the VHLinks in 1999 was as influential a move as anything from any of these sites. The guy takes a lot of heat, and has never backed down from any of it. In my book, that puts him top 5, and in the grander scheme of things...should probably put him higher. But fuck it...BS and Icon get the bias from yours truly.

facts gentlemen and ladies...when it's all said and done, Sarge, Grant and Brett should be 1,2 and 3 here...in whatever order you prefer.

Comment

• redblkwht
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            #3--Grant--VHND. Grant was the beginning and the end of VH news...the originator of a site that gave you the inside scoop before even VH even knew it was happening. Grant and I had a minor scrap once about a bit of news he broke on the Army...but cooler heads quickly prevailed. Bottom line here is that Grant was THE ONLY unbiased VH webmaster of ANY site. He called it like he saw it, and was the best at what he did. Without the VHND, I wonder if ANY of these sites would have been here. The day Grant sold his site, was a say day indeed.
            I agree bro, 100% and the part warf said..i think back then,
            we all check his site every day for the scoop
            nice props for Grant, excellent pick IMO.

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

#5--Von Halen--Funny thing about Vonnie is that everyone buy him and I say that we are feuding. That couldn't be further from the truth. Von started off as a member of this board. He was quickly made a mod here, and it didn't take much convincing to make him a webmaster. When the Army went down, Von was there to start a forum of his own, much like I did the first time the Army went down. The site remains the same....thus was born DDLR.com. Truth be told, it's a lot more like the Army than most people admit. It has to be for fuck sake...it's run by former fucking Army webbies and mods. Anyways, Vonnie kept alive the Roth and Rollin' when most of us didn't fucking want to post at any of the other sites. Fact: This guy is probably THE biggest Roth fan I know...period. Fact: Without the DDLR.com, most posters you see back at either site, would be long gone. Fact: Vonntreal is top 5.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                This guy says more in one post, than most of you have said in 10,000.
                That's exactly how I compare him to myself...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

#6-hitch1969--Dedicated or not...this guy is ONE of few that bleed Roth Army. Sure, he's fucked in the head, and yes, there is no doubt that he has been public enemy #1 to more people at this site than anyone before or since, but if he disappeared for good today, there isn't a soul that hasn't influenced more here. Much like Icon, there hasn't ever been a post by the original hitch, or any of his alias' that hasn't either caused a stir, or made me laugh my ass off. And fuck it, he was...I believe...the first person banned from this site...and...lmfao...he probably STILL thinks I did it...

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

The first banned was whatthi in July 2000... before hitch was a member.

Comment

• FabShado
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2006

I love Poj's 1,2 and 3...
                      4 is if'y but I'll buy into it cuz he has really nice hair! LOL

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I'm stopping there for now...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

watthi...whatti...wahtti is about as consequential as...well...

lmfao...katydid...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Praise be to god...

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

This was one tough list to make pojo.
                              I'm getting death threats over it..
                              I'm sorry.. i'm just telling it like it is!
                              nickdfresh is complaining about being at #83
                              Well I ranked myself at #106... lmao
                              I don't know what to say about some of the people...
                              Cuz I don't remember a damn they said that had any merit whatsoever.
                              By the time.. I got to 180... I had to just pull random people from the member list... and as a matter of fact... I put in one dude cuz it was his birthday! LMAO

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

lmfao...no doubt about it...

Comment

Working...