The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Golden AWe
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by flappo
    i'm sure i must have posted SOMETHING aboot cvh/dlr in the last 4 years

maybe not

oh well , who gives a toss anyway ?

the dave pics with his "twin brother"?
    Originally posted by Cato
    Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

The star thing I'm not obsessed with at all but I do think it sucks.

Yes of course it sucks !!!

5 stars

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        #5--Von Halen--Funny thing about Vonnie is that everyone buy him and I say that we are feuding. That couldn't be further from the truth. Von started off as a member of this board. He was quickly made a mod here, and it didn't take much convincing to make him a webmaster. When the Army went down, Von was there to start a forum of his own, much like I did the first time the Army went down. The site remains the same....thus was born DDLR.com. Truth be told, it's a lot more like the Army than most people admit. It has to be for fuck sake...it's run by former fucking Army webbies and mods. Anyways, Vonnie kept alive the Roth and Rollin' when most of us didn't fucking want to post at any of the other sites. Fact: This guy is probably THE biggest Roth fan I know...period. Fact: Without the DDLR.com, most posters you see back at either site, would be long gone. Fact: Vonntreal is top 5.
        I salute here! DDLR was a perfect asylum and I still go there from time to time...got my "CFTH"-book from a great girl and had a good time there when the army was down...

WARF...this thread is fantastic and so is your list...
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Full Bug
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
          170- Melein - Old School Roth Army chick who used to mod over here.
          I hope I spelled her name right... she used to have a witch avatar... and post over at hitchworld alot... do you remember her?
          I remember her WARF, pretty cool gal if I remember right.....
          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Sweet Irony
            She's the Woman
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

Melein was cool....I liked her....I think FORD kinda did too...
            ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

122- Zahzoo - DDLR.com supermod that hates my ass.

You young punks are just so damn sensitive... I only recall slamming you once when I was posting in Sesh mode marinated in Jack Danials. Maybe one other time back at the Slawterhouse board but that was so long ago... Hell I was even young back then.
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Loons The Great

WELLAH WELLAH WELLAH...yez yez yez...

13- Loons - Original Roth Army mod has always been entertaining... one of the true originals who never left this place.... wella wella well... yez yez yez
                A mighty, mighty thanks to ya, WARF...hats off to Wimmin' An' Roth Firs' nah yez yez...

All God's chilluns got dem blues nah!!

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  Okay, so I had Sarge above it all...

7. I'm going to roll with WARF here. Yeah...the fuckstick has been fired almost as many times as Cathedral, from every major job here at the Army...and DDLR.com. But here's the deal with WARF. He's an unadulterated Roth fan...he's actually got a take on shit...and if you had ANY idea who WARF was on these boards...you would shit your pants. Fact of the matter is this...when WARF posts, half the time you DON'T know it's him... WARF has been classic from the start, at every major board...yeah...it also makes him a fairweather cuntbag...but we've always known that about him.

Why don't you make me supermod so I can complete the trifecta of firings!!!

Comment

• DLRMike
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Jan 2004

Ah, the memories. I remember when we just had the WDFA e-mail list, before the DLRML. Props to my buds from those days--Suzy, Janice (Rothwoman), Todd, TK!, etc. Sorry the memory is so foggy, but you know who you are. "Damn Good Times" indeed!!!

Then, after the DLRML opened up, I met some more good buds--TPlesco, AlbertR, Realrocker...and the list goes on.

Never was a huge poster on these message boards, but I was a regular on the mailing lists and a member of the "Mod Squad" at Dave's site for a while.

Hope ya'll are doing well. Sorry I've been so silent lately. Lots of life changes going on, etc.

Roth on,
                    Michael S.
                    "After all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights, and late nights, I still don’t need glasses…I drink right out of the bottle."
                    --David Lee Roth

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                      one of the most controversial threads was the Rhode Island Great White bar fire.... I met alot of people in that thread. In fact, I do believe that is where we met.
                      In the thread?

Or the bar while it was burning down?

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                        I read somewhere the great Warfstradamus actually predicted this thread some 500 years ago......
                        ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Brett
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                          WRONG

Brett you magnificently ignorant glutton; in promoting Classic VH alongside Van Hagar he was the ANTITHESIS of influence!
                          STFU Gar and just go give out your password you fucking prima donna.

Comment

• degüello
                            Sniper
                            • Mar 2004

Thanks for the kind words, bro. You're a fave of mine, for sure. :bottle:
                            "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

• degüello
                              Sniper
                              • Mar 2004

(double post)
                              Last edited by degüello; 04-13-2006, 01:59 PM.
                              "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Since when are you two friends?!?!?
                                Since Fab realized the person behind my persona is the most incredible, forgiving compassionate human being she has ever come across on the internet, or anywhere else in her life.

Admit it, when we see Fab posting, or even a possible alias of hers, we're drawn to it because we knows there will be shit going down. I just sit and laugh...

Nobody can out-psycho her!
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...