The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ritetoolforjob
    Banned
    • Mar 2005

let's not wrap rhapsotic here people. it's gotta be me.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Bumping this most excellent thread.
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• flappo
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

in praise of the mighty warf , to quote the dave himself ;

"My game is better than ever / Winners, they come and go / Legends, they're forever"

nuff said

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
          Veteran
          • Apr 2004

I thought I would make it in the late 90's myself. Remember the fued FUCKHOWARDSTERN and myself had? Then we became friends (where the fuck has he been?) And then my call in to Roth radio plugging the Army!!!!
          http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
          Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
          Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
            Bumping this most excellent thread.
            Talk about a blast from the past... thanks for that!
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
              I thought I would make it in the late 90's myself. Remember the fued FUCKHOWARDSTERN and myself had? Then we became friends (where the fuck has he been?) And then my call in to Roth radio plugging the Army!!!!
              Maybe WARF will do an updated 2008 edition soon.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                Maybe WARF will do an updated 2008 edition soon.
                Why - isn't everyone the same?
                sigpic

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

I don't think there would be much, if any, changes to the list, Steve. I haven't seen too many new legends come out of the woodwork lately.

Some of that is due to the circumstances. It was a lot more interesting back in the late 90s/early 00s, with all the back 'n forth in the world of Van Halen. Alot of turmoil made for interesting discussion/flamewars. There's just not much to cause that any longer, even this tour.

Times have changed.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                    • Jan 2004

So how will the 2008 edition be in any way updated?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Well, I was joking about any new edition. I'm not even sure WARF would want to do such a thing. Maybe a few switches, a few newbies. Who knows!

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                        • Jan 2004

Oh, and BTW, I was going to use your avatar in my LJ, except I'm running out of icon space at the rate I'm uploading them.
                        Yours and Phoenix's. Definitely the state of VH today LOL!
                        BTW, nice to see you outside of the Front Line , War.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

I took a vacation for a few months, but I'm back now.

Comment

• rustoffa
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

This was/is a great thread. I remember clicking on it the first time. I figured I'd have been #999 on the critical list...maybe not even making it. Back then, I dealt with uncertain situations the only way I knew how.

Taking a handfull of muscle relaxers.

Soma to be exact. It's hard to type when you're laying under the carpet!!! No fucking shit...the little woman was like, "HEY!!!...this floor is really starting to creak!!!....DID YOU HEAR ME???...." As drugged out as I was, I knew she didn't know she was standing on me!!! Fearing nothing, I started trying to roll around...like smoke signal shit!!!

Being more than un-fazed by my shenanigans, she told me to walk the dog and turn the computer off.

Comment

• Loons The Great

Originally posted by rustoffa
                              This was/is a great thread. I remember clicking on it the first time. I figured I'd have been #999 on the critical list...maybe not even making it. Back then, I dealt with uncertain situations the only way I knew how.

Taking a handfull of muscle relaxers.

Soma to be exact. It's hard to type when you're laying under the carpet!!! No fucking shit...the little woman was like, "HEY!!!...this floor is really starting to creak!!!....DID YOU HEAR ME???...." As drugged out as I was, I knew she didn't know she was standing on me!!! Fearing nothing, I started trying to roll around...like smoke signal shit!!!

Being more than un-fazed by my shenanigans, she told me to walk the dog and turn the computer off.
                              And some folks say that the DLR Army doesn't conjur up that ol' Roth spirit...

Comment

• jero
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by flappo
                                in praise of the mighty warf , to quote the dave himself ;

"My game is better than ever / Winners, they come and go / Legends, they're forever"

nuff said
                                SOOOOOOOO True

Comment

Working...