The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
    Catfish!!!!!!
    Fuckfish!
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Jagermeister
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by twonabomber
      Fuckfish!
      Walker told me one time Catfish was a flatulent fucker. Not sure why or how he new that but I take him at his word.

Comment

• njbill
        Full On Cocktard
        • Mar 2006

Did that GAR dude ever get all the amp cabinets he was trying to acquire, or did he get robbed answering some shady Craigslist ad LOL.?

Comment

• Catfish
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
          Who the fuck revived this old thread?! A lot of very cool people on that list!

Warf was the first person I met from the boards. My wife (R.I.P.) was so fucking pissed off that I had arranged to meet him on the beach in Ft. Lauderdale!
          BWAHAHAHA!!! What a couple of fags!

Comment

• The Mighty STR
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Jan 2004

Thanks, WARF

Wow... I kind of disappeared a few years ago and logged in today and found that I hadn't been forgotten. Thanks!
            Die-hard Rothaholic. No Van Hagar... EVER!!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
              Who the fuck revived this old thread?! A lot of very cool people on that list!

Warf was the first person I met from the boards. My wife (R.I.P.) was so fucking pissed off that I had arranged to meet him on the beach in Ft. Lauderdale! By the end of the day, she was extremely glad to have met him. That was at least 10 or so years ago. I still have a picture of me, Warf and my son sitting at a table eating italian ice. Great memories.
              There's no way to get an "I'd fuck her" joke in here is there? Welcome back you old fucker you. Did you tell 'em you're a grandfather?

Oh dear.

Comment

• The Mighty STR
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
                There's no way to get an "I'd fuck her" joke in here is there? Welcome back you old fucker you. Did you tell 'em you're a grandfather?
                Who, Me??? 'Cause I am a PROUD grandpa, too.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                  Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Well congratulations!

Oh dear.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by The Mighty STR
                    Wow... I kind of disappeared a few years ago and logged in today and found that I hadn't been forgotten. Thanks!
                    Holy dog shit... South Texas Rocker....

Yet another oldtimer comes back....

How you been bro ??
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• The Mighty STR
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                      Holy dog shit... South Texas Rocker....

Yet another oldtimer comes back....

How you been bro ??
                      I've been pretty good. in 2008, I lost my job due to downsizing and moved to Laredo. The new job was a great opportunity and I worked as Director of Education for 2.5 years there. The town sucked and I couldn't wait to get out of there. Seven months ago I got an opportunity to take a job (same position/different school) in Austin. I love this town. The Live Music Capital of the World.... what's not to love!

I've got great memories of Slawterhouse, DDLR.com, and RothArmy.com. Lot's of very cool, knowledgeable people here who really GET the wit and wisdom of Diamond Dave. Glad this place is going strong. Cheers!

Comment

• Hecubus
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                        50- FERNANDO - The most worthless poster in internet history! He used to post shit like "?..." and " no news is good news!" A dumb fucking mexican who probably drinks cabo everyday.... I thought this person was fake until SoCalChelle said she met him.... why anyone would post 10,000 times of pure nonsensical bullshit is beyond me.
                        BAAHAHAHAA! Was wondering where he'd end up on the list. Great threat WARF! Lotta great names up there, man. Kudos!
                        "Honey, my shirt got itself torn up. My shirt tore itself on that stripper's hand, and I need it to be sewed up for the show."
                        "No problem, Dave, no problem. Say hello to Fluffy."
                        "Fuck you, Fluffy."
                        "No, no, you're going to upset Fluffy."
                        "I ain't saying hello to no stuffed bear."
                        "You know, now that I think about it, it's going to take a little longer to sew up that shirt than I was thinking."
                        "Hi Fluffy, how you been?"
                        "Now that I'm thinking of it even more, it's going to take half the time, Double D, Diamond Dave! Would you hold Fluffy?"
                        "N--- yeah."

Comment

• flappo
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

wot a grate thread !

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Good lord. Von Halen? Flappo? Seeing all kindsa peeps I have not seen here in awhile.

The added bonus of this Van Halen activity is the re-emergence of a lotta old timers!

Comment

• tod
                              Roadie
                              • Mar 2004

I recognize some of the names...(admit it, you LOVED DLR NewsBoy)

Comment

• Sweet Irony
                                She's the Woman
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

VON HALEN?????? Holy fuck.....we need to talk!!! Are any of your old numbers still active?? PM me a # I can call!!!!
                                WARF...this is a great thread because....well, because it is!!
                                ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

Working...