The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
    You mean the site you had to start because you couldn't stop posting personal info and cock pics. I'm sure everybody will be in a hurry to be subjected to the risk of their personal info being spread around the internet and to see the world's largest collection of cock pics. Sprinkle in some full blown racism and it's a hell of a time.
    You win Donnie... Member number 24,279 started the fight.

You're a decade late for the ballgame buddy.....

Go back to your pathetic little sports booth Al Michaels and play your fantasy games...

This thread is for the relevant members who joined a decade before you...

Comment

• TFM_Dale
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      they aren't today...let it flow
      I was made aware of a real great post there dogging Sarge. If they can't even respect the founder of the site why bother coming here? Because they need to leech some members, period.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2009

too or two
        I'm posting from my phone, bite me lol.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

I was made aware of a real great post there dogging Sarge. If they can't even respect the founder of the site why bother coming here? Because they need to leech some members, period.
          to what end?
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by VetteLS5
            Not taking sides here, but isn't it slightly disingenuous to characterize photos/videos that were already posted in a public domain (facebook, youtube) as being "private"? Now, altering the photos in certain ways was perhaps beyond the call of duty.

Are you really at risk of having your personal info spread all around the internet?
            When you have cocks plastered all over your picture and it gets posted over and over trying to humiliate somebody what would you call it? Then just incase anybody wasn't sure of who it was have your full name posted with them. It is the move of a no game pussy that is desperate, no other reason for it.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
              Veteran
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by twonabomber
              Yeah, after saying how bad the site sucks and crying about being demodded.
              I've missed some of the friends I've made on here---nice to just drop by and say "hello"...no foul.
              Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by WARF
                You win Donnie... Member number 24,279 started the fight.

You're a decade late for the ballgame buddy.....

Go back to your pathetic little sports booth Al Michaels and play your fantasy games...

This thread is for the relevant members who joined a decade before you...
                Fuck off you drunken moron. So you joined first. Big fucking deal. You are also the pathetic moron that got his vagina hurt because you got shot down by somebody you have never met. That is ludicrous. Dry out and get therapy. The way you are now is pathetic and sad.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Fuck off you drunken moron. So you joined first. Big fucking deal. You are also the pathetic moron that got his vagina hurt because you got shot down by somebody you have never met. That is ludicrous. Dry out and get therapy. The way you are now is pathetic and sad.
                  obviously they all came over here waiting to see who would start shit, today, that was you
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2009

to what end?
                    They are tired of reading the same 5 people posting? Hell if I know.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

They are tired of reading the same 5 people posting? Hell if I know.
                      then just relax

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2009

obviously they all came over here waiting to see who would start shit, today, that was you
                        And I didn't have to post personal pics or info, use any racial slurs, OR cry like a little pussy to Sarge about it.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

And I didn't have to post personal pics or info, use any racial slurs, OR cry like a little pussy to Sarge about it.
                          correct, you are above that type of behavior

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2009

then just relax
                            I'm relaxed man, just know how this little cunt acts, you are to smart to fall for his pussy hurt bullshit.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

I'm relaxed man, just know how this little cunt acts, you are to smart to fall for his pussy hurt bullshit.
                              i agree, and haven't, and i know it is easier for me to let the water flow under the bridge, i wasn't personally attacked as bad as others here

Comment

• Full Bug
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                                I haven't talked to wooda, I haven't seen him since the site closed.
                                I said Wooda, but I meant to say Catfish, my bad, so how is Fish?
                                Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

Working...