The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
    oh, sometimes. sleep with that...

I try to think about baseball.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
      I try to think about baseball.
      thinkin' about balls...
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

oh and warf, fuck you. keep your shit lists to yourself, your brown nosin' on your own site, your fucked up opinions in your ass, and quit whorin' your two bit site name like a travelin' salesman.
        puttin' ace diamond ahead of me on that silly list i could care less about.
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
          I was made aware of a real great post there dogging Sarge. If they can't even respect the founder of the site why bother coming here? Because they need to leech some members, period.
          So you're commenting on something you got second hand because you're scared you'll catch the cooties there? Man up, worst thing that might happen is you'll get a little butt hurt over the comments about what a douche bag you are but you already knew that because you're full of shit and you lurk over there like a pedophile looking through the fence at the elementary school.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

puttin' ace diamond ahead of me on that silly list i could care less about.
            Keep telling yourself that. You might even start believing it.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

What does it matter whether anyone lurks or not? Are we all not free to look at what ever we want on this damn web?

Yesterday was a sad sorry display. I have no personal disdain for any of the parties involved, but I honestly can't believe what's been going on. The high-fiving over there (sure, l lurked) based on what transpired over here. I just don't get it. I thought people at my job acted like they were in junior high-school.

I wish everyone well over there and over here, but FFS, can the negativity that the real DLR would NEVER aligh himself with, please fucking stop?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                What does it matter whether anyone lurks or not? Are we all not free to look at what ever we want on this damn web?

Yesterday was a sad sorry display. I have no personal disdain for any of the parties involved, but I honestly can't believe what's been going on. The high-fiving over there (sure, l lurked) based on what transpired over here. I just don't get it. I thought people at my job acted like they were in junior high-school.

I wish everyone well over there and over here, but FFS, can the negativity that the real DLR would NEVER aligh himself with, please fucking stop?
                I can't believe what I'm reading. For years people trashed each other here in the name of the spirit of Roth.
                Not that I ever believed Dave was down for that kind of shit. But that's what they said. Man up or go home, this is The David Lee Roth Army, not the girl scouts. Now it's the they're saying mean things about me and that's not right Army. On your feet or on your knees.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Good grief.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

When I first started posting here and complained about someone picking on me everyone labeled me a cry baby. They kept saying the spirit of Roth dictates that we treat you like shit if we don't like you. And you damn sure better not complain about it. Now those same people are crying their eyes out because someone's treating them like shit. Karma can be a real bitch sometimes.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      When I first started posting here and complained about someone picking on me everyone labeled me a cry baby...
                      Well yeah. right!

Actually I think it was more that you picked fights with people, told ridiculous stories, and made bizarre claims that people "hacked" your computer. But "selective amnesia" and revisionist history goes a long way in this thread apparently...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        Well yeah. right!

Actually I think it was more that you picked fights with people, told ridiculous stories, and made bizarre claims that people "hacked" your computer. But "selective amnesia" and revisionist history goes a long way in this thread apparently...
                        You know a lot about revisionist history. You do the revising . Just like you tried to back peddle from that ridiculous story about the African mercenary that was stalking you. You claimed you didn't say it within ten posts of saying it. Talk about selective memory. Asshole.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

What the fuck is going on here????

I've only been back "regularly" for a few weeks now, but I take it that all the consternation is about the "other" site.

I don't know the particulars, but it looks like a disgruntled segment of the Army took off and started doing their own thing? Does that sum it up?

I don't come around here enough to have any personal axes to grind with people. But it would seem that this is a real kick in the dick coming from someone like WARF...who used his Army connections to get into the Cafe Wha? show in January 2012 and was subsequently immortalized around here for his attendance. And whenever the hero worship started to wane, he made sure to remind everyone as often as possible.

To start a rival site and shit talk the Army and VA Beach shows no class whatsoever.
                          Originally posted by perilouspete
                          fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?????

Originally posted by perilouspete
                            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                              What the fuck is going on here????

I've only been back "regularly" for a few weeks now, but I take it that all the consternation is about the "other" site.

I don't know the particulars, but it looks like a disgruntled segment of the Army took off and started doing their own thing? Does that sum it up?

I don't come around here enough to have any personal axes to grind with people. But it would seem that this is a real kick in the dick coming from someone like WARF...who used his Army connections to get into the Cafe Wha? show in January 2012 and was subsequently immortalized around here for his attendance. And whenever the hero worship started to wane, he made sure to remind everyone as often as possible.

To start a rival site and shit talk the Army and VA Beach shows no class whatsoever.
                              That's not quite the facts. There are people here and people there who don't get along. Some of the people there are venting about the people here and some of the people here are venting about the people there. It's not a war between sites. It's a war between a few members of one site and a few members of another. There are people here and there who have agendas that are all personal but have spilled over into the public domain. It's just the fucking internet. Get over it already.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                                WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?????

Mike Tyson's not looking so hot nowdays.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...