The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    Why is it that a hand full of people think they speak for every one here? Nobody likes me? That's a pretty harsh thing to say. I think I'll go to the dentist and have a few teeth yanked without novacaine to toughen up enough to withstand this.
    That might be wise in your case, meth teeth are bad for you...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      Fuck no...

You've missed the point completely...
      Par for the course...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'm fucking psychic...
        LOL I predicted Obama here during the primaries when everyone thought Hillary was going to steamroll him...

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I'm fucking psychic...
          You spelled "psychotic" wrong.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

You wrote ELVIS is the KING, all fucked up...

Comment

• fryingdutchman
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Since you like dropping by why not post? Scared?
              Scared? Hardly. "Unimpressed" is more accurate. But your macho posturing on behalf of your new messiah is admirable and a little strange....all at the same time.

Why on earth would I post at a site that is basically a vbulletin carbon copy of the Roth Army? The format is the same, and the content is virtually the same. The only significant difference is literally black and whiite...with the Army having a black background and DLRF having a white background.

I only went over there a few times to try and answer the question I asked earlier in this thread..."what the fuck is going on?? And now I know.

My observation about WARF's signature was intended as humor. If my observation is correct then I just think it's funny that he screwed up the acronym of his own website...that's all.

Of my numerous character flaws, disloyalty has never been among them. I've been here for 8 years now and I've never gone anywhere else with the exception of a handful of posts at DDLR when the Army crashed for awhile.

If WARF wants to "go solo" then more power to him. You guys have fun over there. Go ahead and "eat us and smile." And I'm saying that in all sincerity. You obviously have a core group of folks who want to do things a different way....but that doesn't mean that both sites can't coexist somewhat peacefully.

But just remember that for every "Eat 'Em and Smile" there's a "Mambo Slammers" not far down the road....and the realization that the only viable path is the road back home to where you started.

I'm fine right here...thank you very much.

The Roth Army will always be where I call home. Like Classic Van Halen itself, there are no substitutes for the ORIGINAL.

Roth On!
              Originally posted by perilouspete
              fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                The only significant difference is literally black and whiite...with the Army having a black background and DLRF having a white background.
                We also have a cool looking Crazy From The Heat background over there
                I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                  We also have a cool looking Crazy From The Heat background over there
                  Well....that's a whole different ballgame then.

I hope I don't sprain my fingers on my keyboard in my haste to get over there.

fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

I am with you. I wish that site all the best, if nothing else then for the fact that I like to keep some of those people there, away from me.

I do think it's sad to see so much bitterness there. Sure, you don't have to have a lunch thread, but does half of the threads have to be about people here?

But best of luck!
                    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

I'm fucking psychic...
                      You're fucking a psychic?

Is she rubbing your crystal balls?

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Finger sprains can be nasty and i would not want to see anyone hurt.Come over at what ever speed is comfortable for you
                        I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

I've been here longer and by default I'm more relevant than you.
                          You don't actually believe that bullshit, do you? Do you honestly think that your "relevance" is directly linked to your "join date?"

Respect is earned, friend. You're not entitled to it simply because of the date you signed up. There are literally thousands of names on the member list here of people who joined many years before you. But they never post or bring anything to the table, and they certainly have never donated their own money to help support the site.

Do you feel that those people are more "relevant" than you?

I would hope not....
                          Last edited by fryingdutchman; 05-01-2013, 06:42 AM.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                            Finger sprains can be nasty and i would not want to see anyone hurt.Come over at what ever speed is comfortable for you
                            Well...it's rare that I quote myself, but...

I'm fine right here...thank you very much.

The Roth Army will always be where I call home. Like Classic Van Halen itself, there are no substitutes for the ORIGINAL.

Roth On!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

You don't actually believe that bullshit, do you? Do you honestly think that your "relevance" is directly linked to your "join date?"

Respect is earned, friend. You're not entitled to it simply because of the date you signed up. There are literally thousands of names on the member list here of people who joined many years before you. But they never post or bring anything to the table, and they certainly have never donated their own money to help support the site.

Do you feel that those people are more "relevant" than you?

I would hope not....
                              I was being sarcastic. I don't know how many times I've seen members here (talking about members here, not site policy) talk down to newer members over who's been here longer or who's posted more. I really wondered why they accepted new members if they felt they were so insignificant as posters. They even have a who's who of trolls that they trot out once in a while. Moderators should moderate according to the rules and not their personal opinions of the relevance of the poster.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Moderator for a day and you got it all figured out, eh ??

Comment

Working...