The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by flappo
    bullshit , it keeps you awake at night knowing you can't ban me
    I could ban just about anyone. But if they aren't posting from Vietnam or Thailand and trying to sell java downloads or fishy sounding investment schemes, I dunno...I'd feel sort of dirty all over.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
      I could ban just about anyone. But if they aren't posting from Vietnam or Thailand and trying to sell java downloads or fishy sounding investment schemes, I dunno...I'd feel sort of dirty all over.
      I can get Flappo a Vietcong proxy, if that'll make you feel better.

Cheers!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by VetteLS5
        Do we all drink a shot? I'm cuntfused.
        just open another beer
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• flappo
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

hahahah

oh faak , i got so much shit on fail

thx angel , you stupid old cunt

HAHAHAHA

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
            I can get Flappo a Vietcong proxy, if that'll make you feel better.

Cheers!
            Nah, I'd rather ban myself on the grounds of even giving a flying horse's ass about most of this shit.

Lou Brown: (Answers phone) Tire World...

Charlie Donovan: Lou, this Charlie Donovan with The Cleveland Indians. How would you like to manage the Indians this year?

Lou Brown: Gee, I don't know...

Charlie Donovan: What do you mean, you don't know? This is your chance to manage in the big leagues.

Lou Brown: Let me get back to you, will ya, Charlie? I got a guy on the other line asking about some white walls.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• flappo
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
              Actually, the word usage in question was "nobodies" instead of "nobody's" - so is the former correct in proper English? Just from a sentence breakdown perspective - that doesn't seem to establish possession (or look to be an abbreviation of "nobody IS"), looks like
              "no bodies" was run together. So over there, where English is even more "proper" - is not indicating possession gramatically correct? Just curious.

ever seen roots ?

you should

Comment

• flappo
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

THE GOODIES !!

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Nah, I'd rather ban myself on the grounds of even giving a flying horse's ass about most of this shit.

Lou Brown: (Answers phone) Tire World...

Charlie Donovan: Lou, this Charlie Donovan with The Cleveland Indians. How would you like to manage the Indians this year?

Lou Brown: Gee, I don't know...

Charlie Donovan: What do you mean, you don't know? This is your chance to manage in the big leagues.

Lou Brown: Let me get back to you, will ya, Charlie? I got a guy on the other line asking about some white walls.
                  Well,let it go on record that I offered this site a chance to get rid of Flappo fair & square, but it was turned down.

I will not be held responsible for anything this pisshead does around here.

Cheers!

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by flappo
                    hahahah

oh faak , i got so much shit on fail

thx angel , you stupid old cunt

HAHAHAHA
                    You're welcome. And really....stupid doesn't cut it in this scenario, you dumb fuck.
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                      Well,let it go on record that I offered this site a chance to get rid of Flappo fair & square, but it was turned down.

I will not be held responsible for anything this pisshead does around here.

Cheers!
                      Cool with me. If people wish to clobber each other over the head with a bunch of mouth-breathing nonsense and images, let 'em have at it. There are far more pressing matters for me (and others) to focus on, such as sleepily gazing out the window, watching the ducks fuck and the cars rust in the parking lot.

And the only things I'm deleting from now on are dick pics and adbots.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

watching the ducks fuck
                        Wow, I've never seen ducks fuck. Does the one on bottom scream like Daffy when she's getting the ol' duck pecker?
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          Wow, I've never seen ducks fuck. Does the one on bottom scream like Daffy when she's getting the ol' duck pecker?
                          Not exactly, but it does remind me of my first honeymoon night, minus the degradation and feeling of utter hopelessness.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• VetteLS5
                            Commando
                            • Mar 2012

And the only things I'm deleting from now on are dick pics and adbots.
                            You know, that could lead to someone calling you "non chef" again.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2012

Not exactly, but it does remind me of my first honeymoon night, minus the degradation and feeling of utter hopelessness.
                              Wait... you're a bottom? Hmm, kinda explains the macho-man avatar I suppose.

(This is coming from someone without an av, granted).

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                                You know, that could lead to someone calling you "non chef" again.
                                Not at all, as that ship has sailed and things are cool.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...