Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

why would anyone name a band "Chickenfoot"?

that is some dumb shit...

bet it was Hagar's idea
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Yeah, "Marching to Mars" wuwuzat about - knocking on Mick Mars' door at 5am tryin to score more Mexican dirt weed?

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
        Exactly - time to fuck off methinks........
        Proper cuntent...

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

I've heard the Chickenshit single a time or 2 on the ol' radio.....

Just don't get the need for it...

just as boring as van haggis...lyrics are a new low...even for Hagar...

Maybe they really felt the need to appeal to the 5,000+ people a night who went to see van haggis last time out.....

it sounds dated & predictable...right out of the gate....

Comment

• mrchickenfoot
            Banned
            • May 2009

for those of you complaining about Chickenfoots music. What new music are you listening to that you like better?

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

I cannot play a instrument I haven't listened to everything coast to coast so does my OP count probably not but ...

shouldn't the question be why does chickencraponmyshoes, even need to be listened too..?

Spam, hoping to get some sales off of the backside of a new RVH release..?

Tax write off for Spams millions..? expenses incurred..deductions...?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by mrchickenfoot
                for those of you complaining about Chickenfoots music. What new music are you listening to that you like better?
                I heard some music in the elevator on the way to my office this morning that was better.
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• yah
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2006

Well congrats, "Mr chickenfoot" you have surely as Bob Marley said "Stirred It Up".
                  Chickenfoot is a shit band that comes off very goofy and contrived.
                  Roth will be more in the news when the new cd is released.

Comment

• Jano
                    Commando
                    • Feb 2004

Mrchickenshit go back to VHND you belong there not here!!!
                    little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
                    http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

If this is "the best of" new music, I will stick to my "oldies"

Don't bands usually pick the best song off an album to put out as the first single??

LMAO.

The tune "Oh Yeah" is a fucking bore. Hagar's voice is like nails on a chaulkboard (still), and Anthony sounds like a prepubescent boy singing back up. The music is completely unoriginal, and Satch's solo seems like it was pulled from a different song and plugged into this one. The whole thing just...sucks.
                      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                        If this is "the best of" new music, I will stick to my "oldies"

Don't bands usually pick the best song off an album to put out as the first single??

LMAO.

The tune "Oh Yeah" is a fucking bore. Hagar's voice is like nails on a chaulkboard (still), and Anthony sounds like a prepubescent boy singing back up. The music is completely unoriginal, and Satch's solo seems like it was pulled from a different song and plugged into this one. The whole thing just...sucks.
                        Yup, what she said!
                        Originally posted by vandeleur
                        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• mrchickenfoot
                          Banned
                          • May 2009

I'm interested in wondering who has heard the Chickenfoot CD. I know most of you are haters of Hagar, but what do you really think of the CD?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

You're interested in wondering? Do you help Hagar write his lyrics?
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

I'm interested in wondering who has heard the Chickenfoot CD. I know most of you are haters of Hagar, but what do you really think of the CD?

Honestly, it sounds like an above average bar band with a killer guitarist. The lyrics are even more cheesy than the standard Hagar crap. I don't like it and if I did I would say so. Just seems like crap that any bar band would release.
                              Originally posted by vandeleur
                              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• mrchickenfoot
                                Banned
                                • May 2009

Yes, I help Hagar write his lyrics in my spare time. My full time job is waiting for David Lee Roth to open his mouth and say something to us Rothtards so we know what direction to go in. Currently that job is on hold as we are awaiting word from the grand master of guitar Mr. Eddie Van Halen to give him permission to speak to us

Comment

Working...