X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goincrazytrib
    Full On Cocktard
    • Apr 2010

hey! hi got some good news Goin crazy are starting to finaly get some calls we've sent the demo around and we have two gigs lined up for next month which is great as far as i'm concerned now my major problem is like as i'm a little bold and i don't want to wear a wig so.... I'm just goin' wear a hat,but the thing that i really wanted to know is...? Do you guys think that i should get into the cart wheels and karate kick stuff or would that be taking it to far?!? and what if i do like a karate kick and my hat falls off then people will see that i'm thining on top man... it's a dilemma?!? and at 38 it's turning me into a nervous wreck ha...ha...ha...hope to get some vids and picks to post soon stay cool keep rockin' see ya!!!

Comment

• goincrazytrib
      Full On Cocktard
      • Apr 2010

I mean what do people really think about someone that is doing something that some else did 20/30 years before and did it better and was in his prime while he was doing it and it actually mean't something...Why the hell is he doing it?!?
      And the answer is "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!?!"
      I guess it must be cause i'm not a very good DJ!! ha...ha...ha..seeya!

Comment

• goincrazytrib
        Full On Cocktard
        • Apr 2010

My girfriend is comin down heavy on me cause she thinks that i'll meet other chicks and end up dumping her i mean this is how ridiculous this is getting ha...ha...ha...man i told her a thousand times..
        "Honey!! it's just a jam with the boys!!! but still you'd better stay home tonight just the same you never know!?! it could get dangerous out there.I woudn't want you getting mixed up in a bar fight!"

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

This thread makes me feel sorry for Guitar Shark...

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by goincrazytrib
            My girfriend is comin down heavy on me cause she thinks that i'll meet other chicks and end up dumping her i mean this is how ridiculous this is getting ha...ha...ha...man i told her a thousand times..
            "Honey!! it's just a jam with the boys!!! but still you'd better stay home tonight just the same you never know!?! it could get dangerous out there.I woudn't want you getting mixed up in a bar fight!"
            Like is english like one of your languages ??

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

Yo, Pasquale!

Are you here to talk Roth/CVH or babble on about your little cover band?
              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

I mean what do people really think about someone that is doing something that some else did 20/30 years before and did it better and was in his prime while he was doing it and it actually mean't something...Why the hell is he doing it?!?
                And the answer is "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!?!"
                I guess it must be cause i'm not a very good DJ!! ha...ha...ha..seeya!
                There it is people.
                The post that makes you miss Ace.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Hey hi uhm...kind of lost it like after the third post around the corner,if there's something i'm not quite catching on to
                  just let me know ok? ...

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/2/.../YRspanish.mp3
                  Tried that repeatedly. You still don't catch on.

Comment

• goincrazytrib
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Apr 2010

New goin crazy live video links

Hey! Hi Guys yeah! great to be back here are some video links to the band GOIN CRAZY these are some live promo's we are sending around for some work and shows...take a look see if you feel like it -..^ ? ok thanks rockon cheers!!
                    YANKEE ROSE
                    GOIN' CRAZY DAVID LEE ROTH TRIBUTE PERFORMING YANKEE ROSEWWW.MYSPACE.COM/GOINCRAZYDLRCHECK THEM OUT THEY SURE ARE A HOT BAND!!

SHY BOY
                    GOIN' CRAZY DAVID LEE ROTH TRIBUTE PERFORMING SHY BOYWWW.MYSPACE.COM/GOINCRAZYDLRCHECK THEM OUT THEY SURE ARE A HOT BAND!!

KNUCKLEBONES
                    GOIN' CRAZY DAVID LEE ROTH TRIBUTE PERFORMING KNUCKLEBONESWWW.MYSPACE.COM/GOINCRAZYDLRCHECK THEM OUT THEY SURE ARE A HOT BAND!!

LADY LUCK
                    GOIN' CRAZY DAVID LEE ROTH TRIBUTE PERFORMING LADY LUCKWWW.MYSPACE.COM/GOINCRAZYDLRCHECK THEM OUT THEY SURE ARE A HOT BAND!!

Uhm...Just wanted to add that it's not that i don't want to post or not on other threads it's just that i don't feel like posting,because I am not really all that into Dave's private life and what not so i don't really know the mechanics behind this or that situation as I am just a fan of the music both his and Van Halen's... I have absolutely no idea about the rest...other than maybe some equipment that I've heard Eddy uses on his guitar and that Van Halen split up in 1984.All I've ever read is David lee Roth's "Crazy from the heat" book and it was intresting to say the least,but if i have to say anything at all...? I mean all i really could say was that, i wish he'd have spared two lines on how he wrote the songs more than anything else.... Anyway i mean i read some posts and so on but don't really have anything to add to them and to just log in to write what my favourite song is..? Is kind of like what's the point in that? I mean i understand you guys but see... I'm comin from out of another tribute that i played in for 17 years where it was a pain in the ass with this kind of continuous type of thing with the fans of the band and I'm doing The Lee roth tribute to totally get out of that...I know some of you will probably be thinking "What the f**k is he talking about?" but it's the truth so i don't want to get involved in anything,in anyway,i mean in the other situation i was in..it got to a certain point that it was way way!! out of hand almost obsession like and this was just amongst band members trying to do each other in i mean these tribute nerds are F***g Crazy!! I've managed to keep it goin' thanks to this new situation and another bar band i play in and it's just fun in the end so i don't really get what people want from us...? I mean we get lousy money,we work hard and we play in dumps all to be able to play at least some kind of music that we grew up listening to and that we feel has still something to say and that mainly we like...I mean i can't do Lady Ga Ga or whatever else is out there now days i don't know how to get the sounds ha...ha...ha.....and it's sad to see that the people that are involved mailnly with the band as fans end up wanting to tear you in two so i mean you know if it has to get to that point i say F***k it!! it's not worth it!! I just want to perform and play music and it can't be cut-throat in a tribute if you get where i'm comin from? I mean cut-throat is when there's big bucks big carrers but here we are talking like 300 dollars a show to be divided between 4 so yeah! I tried to make it too!! I was young it didn't happen who cares i still love to do a show every now and then that's all there is to it!!...anyway...i mean i probably won't be posting anything for some time as all we want to do now is play some shows...once the myspace is up and the promo's to the demos are done,well it's not like we will be making vid's every day of the week also because we are all kind of busy with ordinary everyday life issues like work and so on...so anyway stay cool and as i always say... don't get to involved,i mean in the end that's their lives and i don't really see what it has to do with mine....that's all keep rockin' se ya!! cheers!!

p.s. yeah! by the way i have written a screenplay that features Diamond Dave but more on that some other time maybe it's a long story in the sense that... it's a long story!! the screenplay is called "Rock'n'roll dreams"

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

well it's nice to meet you.

Comment

• goincrazytrib
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Apr 2010

new vid JUMP

Hey hi again what's up with you all??
                        uhm...well we made another video this time we decided to do "JUMP"
                        Just thought i'd pop in and post it on here and.... so as not to upset anybody....
                        I thought i'd post it on an old thread also because i can't find the other post that we added and i know there was some kind of referal to another section of the forum that the other post was sent to but i can't find it or remember..?!
                        Anyway here is the link check it out if you want..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Actually this is the first phase of a 3/4 part project that we are trying to organize and pull off... see what we are doing so as to be able to make the band more known in our country,because people here just don't know that much about Van Halen or David Lee Roth and we are having trouble getting gigs i mean they know who they are but it's not as popular on a tribute band level as Queen for example or other bands....rock has never really been big in Italy it's not a cultural thing,here they sing songs about politics so you can imagine what a hell hole this place is!!ha...ha...ha.. ...
                        So what we are goin to do is cover two songs and the first is JUMP and the second is JUST LIKE PARADISE (and that has been done as far as audio and recording goes now we are starting in the second phase) we will actually try and reproduce in some form and as simply as possible as we can,the actual video's to those songs,or as close as we can get,so that when we send out a video presentation they can actually hear like JUMP which is abviously well known with some kind of re-production of the video to show them that we have some kind of look close to the original cause We are sending out presentations and they just aren't clicking with who it is that we are covering and we have to explain what it's all about and just mainly they don't make the connection.
                        But Hey!! we are going to get them to the point that they do ok!?! Rockon!!
                        And if that don't work then we might start looking around for a job... you know "Yes sir,no sir" "You are absolutely right sir" or "Please excuse me madam" "Let me get that door for you" " just give me a second to bend over for you sir" and so on ha...ha...ha..

P.s as always we don't want to burst anybody's bubble we are just trying to share what it is that we are doing if we've posted in the wrong place let us know we can post somewhere else or not post whatever..?!?
                        We just wanted to let you in on what we are doing and if you get a kick out of it cool all the better!! These vid's are goin to be pretty cool also also pretty funny i mean we have actually to some extent reproduced the look and the style (we hope?!?) so hang in there and let's have some fun ok!?
                        you guys are goin' to get kick out of this stuff we will be shooting the material in the next coming weeks hope you all check it out...?!? uhm What's the meaning in it all type of thing sense??...Absolutely none it's a complete waiste of time we know it and you know it too! But hey! we are unemployed and broke,at least it gives us something to do and for guy's that's are 36 odd years of age....I mean that's a pretty good effort keep rocking see ya!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Sweet Tap-Dancing Jesus, when does this end?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                            Sweet Tap-Dancing Jesus, when does this end?
                            Now.

Closed.
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Working...