X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Whoa. Weren't you the one to bring your divorce into this?

Big glass or little one for that whine.. hahahhahhaaaa. /owned

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

So your issue then is with Sarge, VA, and everyone else who stepped in. Take it up with them and cry censorship, or "unfairness" and tell us where it gets you, smart guy.

Good luck with that.
      Puppeting others shows you're either a mindreader or ruining low on Milwaukee Lite.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        And let's not forget his whole posting as "Allah" with the Mohammed bomb turban avatar and deliberately encouraging Muslim cyber terrorism episode. Can't believe he's still here after that shit. Or, for that matter, the numerous posts in favor of assassinating the President of the United States.
        That was OK with you when Bush was Pres, wasn't it?
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX

Nevertheless, I was implying that from what I remember in the pics I've seen of LM and NOT HERE, Loungie resembles Wolfie, 'cept older.
          You mean DoucheMachine is fat and dumpy-looking, but with facial hair? Who knew?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
            The moral to all of this is to just be very careful what you put on the Internet...anywhere on the Internet. If you don't want something shown on a message board, you shouldn't be putting up that same info on Youtube, photobucket, myspace, facebook, etc...
            Especially under the same username. One-of-a-kind highly personal usernames at that. Some people are so stupid...and ugly.

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

He doesn't look anything like "richard cheese"

I think everyones been avoiding that obvious comment 8 pages down now..

"Oh I never said I was asshole that was.." you know what, I don't really care who said or implied it was you. You never denied it wasn't you which is almost the same ploy, ya just played it and stroked it and fed it like the homeless disconnected fact that it was.

XLNT

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                MAX lost me on this one when he said...
                That's something new? That happens to you in pretty much every thread, right?

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

This thread's found the perfect spot in the Welcome Wagon forums.. it joins alongside Lounge's OTHER four "Hello Hi I'm New Here" threads.

Or five. Think it's five, actually...

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

The legalities surrounding the internet has changed drastically in 5 or 6 years.
                    Blackflag chose to break the law. Blackflag also chose to flaunt and continue his law breaking when it was brought to the attention of the site.

17-05, 00:18 Blaze
                    yep.
                    Edit
                    17-05, 00:17 The Flag
                    You got me.
                    17-05, 00:17 Blaze
                    And a picture you did not hold copyright to.
                    Edit
                    17-05, 00:16 The Flag
                    He was being a dick.
                    17-05, 00:16 Blaze
                    What moved you to the post a pic chair?
                    Edit
                    17-05, 00:15 The Flag
                    Well, I'm pissed.
                    17-05, 00:15 Blaze
                    Gee, that sounds petty.
                    Edit

Moreover, Blackflag was not looking to expose Loungemachine.
                    Blackflag was looking to intimidate Loungemachine by using extortion and blackmail to gain leverage against one of Sarge’s administrators. It backfired. Blackflag’s plan to find, utilize, and place a mole within Sarge’s rank by illegal means is contemptible. It would be contemptible even with legal means. It is the job of Sarge’s administrators to protect this site from extortion and exploitation. One of the main ways to prevent exploitation and extortion of the site is for the administrators to not allow themselves to be subject it.
                    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                    sigpic

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2007

More like "how obsessed are you?"

Going to those extremes is insanity kicking in.

I mean look...I really don't care what any of you look like. I don't want to date any of you, you know?

Well, maybe a couple of you.

Allright. I'm closing this thread. Leave Lounge alone or deal with me personally, ya bunch of haterz! ......acting like kids.

It doesn't pay to be popular around here, does it Lounge? The fucking Unabombers come out of the woodwork.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                        Some people are so stupid...and ugly.
                        You're 2 of those people, so why are you laughing?

GAR, you're just a jealous, hack of an ex-mod that no one listens to. Why don't you, BF and Savicki hold hands and jump off a cliff?

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Blaze
                          The legalities surrounding the internet has changed drastically in 5 or 6 years.
                          Blackflag chose to break the law. Blackflag also chose to flaunt and continue his law breaking when it was brought to the attention of the site.

17-05, 00:18 Blaze
                          yep.
                          Edit
                          17-05, 00:17 The Flag
                          You got me.
                          17-05, 00:17 Blaze
                          And a picture you did not hold copyright to.
                          Edit
                          17-05, 00:16 The Flag
                          He was being a dick.
                          17-05, 00:16 Blaze
                          What moved you to the post a pic chair?
                          Edit
                          17-05, 00:15 The Flag
                          Well, I'm pissed.
                          17-05, 00:15 Blaze
                          Gee, that sounds petty.
                          Edit

Moreover, Blackflag was not looking to expose Loungemachine.
                          Blackflag was looking to intimidate Loungemachine by using extortion and blackmail to gain leverage against one of Sarge’s administrators. It backfired. Blackflag’s plan to find, utilize, and place a mole within Sarge’s rank by illegal means is contemptible. It would be contemptible even with legal means. It is the job of Sarge’s administrators to protect this site from extortion and exploitation. One of the main ways to prevent exploitation and extortion of the site is for the administrators to not allow themselves to be subject it.

I now pronounce you BlackFlag and wife.

Comment

• Blaze
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Don't you try to extort me you, darn rapscallion!
                            "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                            sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by hideyoursheep

I now pronounce you BlackFlag and wife.

^
                              I
                              I
                              I
                              I
                              I
                              I
                              I
                              I
                              I
                              I
                              I
                              I

Just too cute not to post
                              sigpic

Comment

• Igosplut
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                                There WAS one time I wanted protection and didn't get it, when Edward Pryzdiahl character posted all kinds of Knockz's personal info and you mod-guys just laughed your asses off, never scrubbing that.
                                Gotta love your revisionist history, you really think people don't remember?? YOU are the one that would spam the board with his name knowing FULL WELL he googled it and would show up because you KNEW he'd cause problems (like what you did here with the alla shit). You KNEW how much shit Von and the server went through with the guy threatening the server by bombarding them with multiple threatening phone call. And yet after it died down, you tried to get him to show up again (starting a thread, and posting his name over and over), didn't you??? And you tried to do the SAME thing to Warham's board when he put it up the first time (he was warned and killed it). And Knocks and him went back and forth for months before he showed up at knocks door and slapped him up side the head. Not that what the nutcase did was right, but it's a great example of thinking you're safe behind a screen with no responsibility for your words (sound familiar??) So spare us the "Victim" angle...

And it's still up.
                                Since you are so positive of that (you must have searched for it) put up a link. Prove it... But of course you won't because you NEVER back up what you say with facts. I would bet all that is gone with the crashes/deleting that's happened here IF (BIG if) it was true.....

So spare me all that hogwash about double-dipping on how virtuous you are and other ain't, because when it's been convenient in the past to leave up personal info on someone you DONT like, you leave it up. And it's still up asshole!
                                This you should forward to Sarge because that's a board issue ( IF you really BELIEVE it to be true, and I seriously doubt it) and has nothing to do with mods ( of course you know THIS also, but truth isn't one of your strong points)

And for everybody else here, there's a 99% chance he will NEVER respond to this as every time I refute his posts with the truth I'm on "Ignore" and he never sees it....
                                Last edited by Igosplut; 05-20-2010, 07:03 AM.
                                Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Working...