X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    I'd sell you out for a pack of Dentyne, but with the market the way it is these days, I'm going to have to sit on you for a while...

Good luck with that. Make certain to have plenty of Tucks pads handy, as it will more than likely be a veeeeery long sit.
    Last edited by chefcraig; 05-17-2010, 08:03 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Never liked that pic. Too much eyeliner.
      Actually, I saw the pic & there wasn't nearly enough eye-liner.

And you call yourself a "rock star"... pfft.

Originally posted by chefcraig
      And in one of the most remarkable turnarounds in the entire history of the internet, you have pretty much done the unthinkable...you have turned Lounge into a sympathetic character. Smooth move.
      Easy there, Chef. Don't overdo it. Next, you'll tell us Lounge is actually "likeable".

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

As to Blaze's question of "hacking", he didnt need to.....

He had someone who got it second hand give it to him.

But I'm still puzzled about the email I got to my business account, that I didnt use here that reads:

[I][Dear Blackflag, Since you have recently changed your email, we require that you verify your new email address. You will only need to visit the URL once to have your account updated. To complete reverification, please visit this URL:

Please to be sure not to add extra spaces. You will need to type in your username and activation number on the page that appears when you visit the url. Your Username is: Blackflag
        Your Activation ID is: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If you are still having problems verifying please contact a member of our support staff at webmaster@rotharmy.com All the best,The Diamond David Lee Roth Army /I]

Was he trying to hack MY account here, or what?

Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
          . Next, you'll tell us Lounge is actually "likeable".

as if.

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Holy Shit.

WTF?

Just Leave "Teddy Boy" alone.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Blaze
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Thanks, Lounge.

And referancing a conversation last night from Dan

17-05, 01:06 Blaze
              OMG, ya'll did not
              Edit
              17-05, 01:06 Dan
              Show Him Your Picture Of That,Blaze.
              17-05, 01:06 Dan
              Blackflag likes Pearls..
              I neither confirm, nor deny, the rumored information, if or if not, this is or isn't, mine or another's picture or photograph.
              "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
              sigpic

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Holy Shit.

WTF?

I need a Drink.

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
                  I neither confirm, nor deny, the rumored information, if or if not, this is or isn't, mine or another's picture or photograph.
                  Either way, we need to see MOAR!

From the little - so to speak - I can see, I find them perfectly rounded & beautifully shaped.

Those really are some of the best pearls I've ever seen.

Comment

• Dan
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Get A Room And Shave Your Chest.

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

I can't, it's an essential part of my wrestling character.

Glad you enjoyed it so much it's still with you, however.

Bet it has helped you through so many lonely nights...

Sick bastard!

Pr3v3rt!

Comment

• Blaze
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

As to Blaze's question of "hacking", he didnt need to.....

He had someone who got it second hand give it to him.

But I'm still puzzled about the email I got to my business account, that I didnt use here that reads:

[I][Dear^ Blackflag,^ Since you have recently changed your email, we require that you verify your new email address. You will only need to visit the URL once to have your account updated. To complete reverification, please visit this URL:

Please to be sure not to add extra spaces. You will need to type in your username and activation number on the page that appears when you visit the url. Your Username is: Blackflag
                        Your Activation ID is: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If you are still having problems verifying please contact a member of our support staff at webmaster@rotharmy.com All the best,The Diamond David Lee Roth Army /I]

Was he trying to hack MY account here, or what?

That would have been his account.
                        His account had your email as it's new email.
                        Either BF or someone else reset the email.
                        BF's account as of last night did not appear to be banned.
                        This could be the source of the reason why BF could not log in.
                        It appears you now have control over the account "Blackflag"
                        "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                        sigpic

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

You and I have each other's, and the thought would never cross our minds.....

And not just the mods, but VA and Sarge himself stepped in. Class operation behind the scenes. We only look like a circus out here.

Not in a million years would I ever betray the trust some of us here have with each other........

VA and Sarge are class acts so that's not surprising..........

Clowns????? Speak for yourself Bozo
                          Originally posted by vandeleur
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by chefcraig
                            Well, truth be told, kwame and I have each other's as well. The problem is, out of the 2-3 times I've tried to sell off his information to people, each and every time the buyers chased me down three days later and beat the crap out of me, complaining I'd vastly overstated the value. The bastards actually accused me of brokering the information of homeless people, can ya believe that?
                            Oh, I can!!!!

If you only knew what she got in the divorce settlement

Contractually, I think I'll be in negative numbers till 2050!
                            Originally posted by vandeleur
                            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Susie Q
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

You know....this is nothing new. Internet terrorism has been going on for years now. What we have to do is KNOW who is real on here and who are just ass pirates. I have a feel for the "real" people, and those are the ones I trust giving out my personal stuff. I gotta tell you, I have been on these boards for YEARS, and only less than a handful of people have my personal information. I don't let just anyone into my circle of trust. It's because of this very thing, the internet terrorism, the bullies, that I say what I gotta on the boards and leave it at that. It took me years to even post my picture on the damn board. I may relate to a post and give some personal information that may help another poster in some way here. But nothing that would be all telling. There is a lot of mental instability on the internet because this is the very ground that breeds the freaks, ya know? Then there are the 'real' people who just wanna hang out after a long day at the office and shoot the shit with different people from around the globe.

I feel for those that are targets, or whom have been violated. What would piss me off the most Lounge is for someone to 'let go' of the personal shit you entrusted with them to someone that is unstable. If you wanted everyone to know your business you would post it ala Ace Diamond like, as you said.

It's not fun when people go deep and cut wounds from a personal prospective. These cyber bullies don't realize or maybe they do the damage that they inflict.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                              ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Hardrock69
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2005

ButtFag should be glad he is banned. It is probably the best thing that could happen to him.

I made several posts where I questioned Ace's judgement on posting the info he did.

In the end it is up to him.

That is all.

Comment

Working...