X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

This is most unkind. These responses are unwarranted, mean and nasty.

You have to be told to stop? What's WRONG with you people!

You guys are churning this board into Troll Heaven. Quit trolling!

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

BTW a small group of 25 Supertrolls half of which I have on ignore, obviously banding together for my attention just don't seem to get the point: I'm not interested in your unnecessary banter.

AND that is why I use the Ignore Function. That's the whole point: if you're not nice, I don't need to see it.

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GAR
        This is most unkind. These responses are unwarranted, mean and nasty.
        They may be mean and nasty, but certainly not unwarranted. You're not playing the victim card here, bitchboy.

You have to be told to stop? What's WRONG with you people!
        Did YOU ever stop when told to? Yeah, that's what I thought. Hypocrite.

You guys are churning this board into Troll Heaven. Quit trolling!
        You first. What's the matter GAyR - can dish it out, but CAN'T TAKE IT?
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Don Corleone
          Veteran
          • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
          BTW a small group of 25 Supertrolls half of which I have on ignore, obviously banding together for my attention just don't seem to get the point: I'm not interested in your unnecessary banter.

AND that is why I use the Ignore Function. That's the whole point: if you're not nice, I don't need to see it.
          But Gary you still continue to read each and every post made by every single person that you have on "the list", there by defeating the purpose of the function.

Also, you seem to be remarkably well informed about the numbers of this group - could it be that you yourself have actually clicked on the link to take a look at it?
          Last edited by Don Corleone; 07-23-2010, 01:57 PM.
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

That's our Garfuckle....constantly failing at failing. Gee....you think he could do one thing successfully, but that is beyond his mental capacity.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, GARFUCKLE!!!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by GAR
              BTW a small group of 25 Supertrolls half of which I have on ignore blah blah blah *sob* boo hoo hoo...

AND that is why I use the Ignore Function. That's the whole point: if you're not nice, I don't need to see it. WAAAAH!!!
              Poor widdul Garfuckle.....him sad because he is a jackass!

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Speaking of failing at failing...

Originally posted by Don Corleone
                But Gary you still continue to read each and every post made by every single person that you have on "the list", there by defeating the purpose of the function.

Also, you seem to be remarkably well informed about the numbers of this group - could it be that you yourself have actually clicked on the link to take a look at it?
                Not to throw out an office term, but talk about "redundant keystrokes" (much like any of his posts) - dipshit supposedly has everyone (except the mods he can't put on) "ignore" - and then sits there and clicks on each and every post each time to read them....
                Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 08-02-2010, 04:15 PM.
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                  ... supposedly has everyone (except the mods he can't put on) "ignore"
                  You're the one who said the count is about 2 dozen? Among a membershitt of over 24,000 that's like a molecular drop in the bucket which I'm sure it's the same people anyway that always have nothing postive to say.

You're also saying I should be concerned about that because you're disproportionately focused on your Sheep Pen group's JACKING OFF of each other with attacks.

It doesn't bother me in the least, as I said earlier in the thread it bothers the chicks and newbies here, they realize we're all Rothtards then dont' stick around to participate.

Gee, do you think WHY the hell should anyone participate when you look at it that way, from their perspective? it's very much like "wow if I post / post a different opinion / share a DLR moment" etc. they're gonna trash on me like they do every day on other people.

Don't
                  Be
                  An Asshole!

.. on the fuckin' BOARD man!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by GAR
                    You're the one who said the count is about 2 dozen? Among a membershitt of over 24,000 that's like a molecular drop in the bucket which I'm sure it's the same people anyway that always have nothing postive to say.
                    Speak for yourself, assmunch. The above statement from a bitter fuckhead who has nothing positive to say to anyone. We have positive things to say when speaking to other people. We have nothing positive to say to you, fucking loser.

Originally posted by GAR
                    It doesn't bother me in the least, as I said earlier in the thread it bothers the chicks and newbies here, they realize we're all Rothtards then dont' stick around to participate.
                    YOU bother chicks and newbies here. They realize you are a bitter asshole, and want nothing to do with you.

Originally posted by GAR
                    Gee, do you think WHY the hell should anyone participate when you look at it that way, from their perspective? it's very much like "wow if I post / post a different opinion / share a DLR moment" etc. they're gonna trash on me like they do every day on other people.
                    Trying to divert attention from your inability to be anything but an asshole, eh? Go fuck yourself.

Originally posted by GAR
                    Don't

Be
                    An Asshole!

Go away, and we will NOT be an asshole to YOU, as you will not be here!

LEAVE NOW, AND NEVER COME BACK! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, GARFUCKLE?

Comment

• Blaze
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Gar, you may claim not to cuss, but your content is worse than cussing.
                      We do get new members here.
                      The board is a predominantly spectator board because the posters are for a good part accomplished in various entertainment fields, unlike you. That in itself makes for an audience/showman relationship with viewers. Moreover, because of the caliber of posters here, it is short work when a person comes on to showboat falsehoods.

Do not speak for all females. It is your creepiness that is actually the significant source of nastiness on this board. Even the romperroom area has been able to adapt and update to content that is less psychological issue related to a durty 'where the hell are we" underworld content. You simply will not address your psychological issues to become a functional part of a hedonistic environment. No one wants your taint and stench.

I have not joined the "Gar is bad news" group, simply because eventually I will make a compelling case to present your banning. And ask why you are not banned. I understand that if you were banned, you would just create another ID and the way it is at the moment, you generally are contained to the Gar ID.

The little gang and the cronies you are a part of that infiltrate and disrupt do not go unnoticed. Though, each may have their own agendas do not think when your corpse begins to stink they won't throw lime on it and shrug their shoulders.

Take care.
                      Blaze and company.
                      Last edited by Blaze; 07-23-2010, 04:49 PM.
                      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                      sigpic

Comment

• Whiteflag
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2010

shut up blaze you dumb fuck!

people come here because it's an unsupervised playground.

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

So you're a MENTAL midget, too?

Originally posted by GAR

You're also saying I should be concerned about that because you're disproportionately focused on your Sheep Pen group's JACKING OFF of each other with attacks.

Don't
                          Be
                          An Asshole!

Geez...for someone with such "vast knowledge" you sure seem to have reading retention issues...I'M not the one that said any of that, stupid. I did, however, say you're a huge P.O.S. that's universally reviled by the VH community. Oh, and that you should die in a fire, kid-diddler. :dafinger:

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                            They may be mean and nasty
                            JHale-Bopp admits to Internet Bullying: my inner child horrors the thought you of all people will change because he's so beat-up from your unfriendliness, he wouldn't know how to react to a stable JHale.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Your inner child is being ass-raped in your inner sphincter by your homeless friends under the 405.

Shut the fuck up.

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Unoriginal, unfunny, shitty excuse for a human, disliked by all...sucks to be you.

Originally posted by GAR
                                JHale-Bopp admits to Internet Bullying: my inner child waaaaaaaaaaaaaah
                                No, I admit to giving you a taste of your own medicine - which your sissy-ass clearly can't handle. Ironic, isn't it - the biggest troll in the place now crying about people "mistreating" him. And your inner child is a worthless TROLL BITCH, too. Is him gonna cry?

Fuck off.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...