Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Senzble Shoes
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jan 2012

I picked it because the song is excellent, but more so I always thought this was Dave's song to Ed, about the split from Van Halen, how he really felt about the whole thing since his departure in 85. And the timing of it with the new club show concert, news, cd and 2012 tour, I thought it was fitting. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
      So why'd you pick your name? Because "Sensible Shoes" is the BESTEST ROTH SOLO SONG EVER!!!!??????

It never hurts to have an extra pair of shoes handy. Especially sensible ones.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

If a new member makes their name "I'd hit it", Binnie has legal grounds to sue.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• katina
          Commando
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by fourthcoming
          Just joined here a few days ago myself after a few years of being a "peeping Tom". Didn't take long to figure out that I'm surrounded by cool, die hard, old school VH fans here. Here's to the new school.....VH2012
          Wellcome.

Comment

Working...