X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Hi I'm Doug. My brother is a lawyer who works for the mob. I have plenty of time to not only post all day at rotharmy.com but numerous World War II historical sites where I'm the resident expert. Don't fuck with me WARF because I was in Army Intelligence and was a power lifter and body builder. I also go out by where you live a lot and I know who your daughter is!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by WARF

Hi I'm Doug. My brother is a lawyer who works for the mob.
      Um, are you retarded? Nevermind. You don't keep up well, do you?

I have plenty of time to not only post all day at rotharmy.com but numerous World War II historical sites where I'm the resident expert.
      Um, I haven't been online all day and I don't think I posted since first thing this morning since I was leading a productive life. I literally came home from the bar and saw your drunken meltdown here. I only really post at one WWII message board and am hardly an 'expert'. But thanks for the backhanded complement, I am well read...

Don't fuck with me WARF because I was in Army Intelligence and was a power lifter and body builder.
      Was. Lately, I've powerlifting pints only. I WAS in Army Intelligence though.

I also go out by where you live a lot and I know who your daughter is!
      No, that part of Mass is slummin it! I don't really know who your daughter is, I don't care. But rest assured, I know who you is....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Guitars used: The Bomber Charvel/KnE mutt w/ the Seymour Duncan '59/Custom Hybrid, then with the Jason Becker Perpetual Burn - and Excalibur, the Warmoth with the JB. Also the P/Jbat bass with Duncan

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Lard and his gang are not only pussies for not fighting back... They are disloyal for leaving the site they loved so much...

Fucking pathetic...

I almost bought this place two days ago, but even my trolling you fags doesn't deserve that much humiliation!

Who's next for a goodbye thread?

Bought it?

With what, exactly?

Donnie's CC?
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Here. I posted before 7:00am, when guys like Brian are still dreaming of their next welfare check and fraudulently parlaying foodstamps into shitty beer, then didn't post until after 9:30pm: http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/searc...453&pp=&page=2

Here's wart, posting here in the early afternoon, all afternoon drunk and dumb as a fucking test tube monkey masturbating all over the shit it threw at its walls:

But, I'm "unemployed!" Ha ha! I could use the vacation actually! I sold three major pieces of equipment while you were numbing the pain those chats caused, knowing you'd never be man enough to make them. Sleep well, cunt...
              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-15-2013, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Where's Matthew at???

Lol
                I don't know Brian, where is Tony dog?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                  Bought it?

With what, exactly?

Donnie's CC?
                  Dude - don't even bring me into this. I haven't drug you into it and I'd like to stay out of it.
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Where's flappo. At least he has game as long as he has pic's. Warf spilling beer all over his keyboard since 1:30 this afternoon. Bringin' it, yo!

He's got money shots!

He'll show you unemployed "couch sitters." LMFAO!! Get off mom's couch, take some personal responsibility, and get some sort of life for yourself. Leech!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                      No...you're cunty over there...it's just passive aggressive cuntiness....and it may be fun for some...not so much for those who are the brunt of the "jokes".

Why do you hate Sesh so much? Why are you making his life so miserable?

Sorry, I just don't understand where the fuck you are coming from...
                      Sure you do.....these are your people....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        Dude - don't even bring me into this. I haven't drug you into it and I'd like to stay out of it.
                        No. You just sit by watching it all throwing the occasional pot stoker in...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          You little boy threatens to make our live miserable day/night?.....guess what, Mr. P++++

Sick of your drunk ass friends shit.....

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            No. You just sit by watching it all throwing the occasional pot stoker in...
                            Yeah, because my two, no three posts today were stirring the pot. What the fuck ever.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                              You little boy threatens to make our live miserable day/night?.....guess what, Mr. P++++

Sick of your drunk ass friends shit.....
                              Take it up with him then.

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Nickie boy... how could you be in Army Intelligence and serve in armored infantry at the same time? You used to go on and on about your experience with tanks in the army. You're a liar. I have a good friend who actually works in Army Intelligence. You either serve in a tank division or you work in intelligence. You don't do both. Plus, your reference to a brother having mafia construction ties is lame.

Go back to your sandbox and play with your little plastic army men and tanks and thank god the empire state has a generous welfare program since you would be starving if it didn't.

Comment

Working...