X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
    Where do you get those clams Ford? Do you buy them at Pike's Place or do you go out and dig em?
    I dig them at the nude beach at The Evergreen State College, of course. That's why it's the school mascot......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      She has no people homeboy. Team Butt Hurt doesn't want her either. Maybe Brett will take her in at the links if she promises not to post any Gundersons shit.
      Oh...if only you knew...
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
        You know it's bad when Envy reaches out to ME to ask for help. It's well known that we have no love loss for each other. So...you lift her password from her account at your site and use it to login here and elsewhere so that you can view and cap her EXTREMELY private messages. Well, enough of this shit. You are being more than a total dick.

You and "your" site will soon be under the watch of the best hackers in the world. Don't worry, you won't know them when they hit because they'll be anonymous....but I can assure you that they WILL take you down.

Total fucking dick....
        Sound like bullshit to me. Canucks aren't smart enough to hack into a pay toilet. The only good thing that ever came out of Canada is Rush.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
          How's you imaginary brother with imaginary cancer doing?
          How's your imaginary dick? Amazing...a brain riddled with tumours and dead brain cells...yet he's STILL fucking smarter than you will ever be....
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

We all know who pays the bills....
            Roth Fans doesn't pay yours...
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Oh...if only you knew...
              What's that some kind of secret code? I don't do Facebook, my Yahoo account is registered to Miles Long and nobody knows jack shit about me except my first name. But everybody knows who you are so any bullshit you're thinking about pulling might just come back and bite you on your ass.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                I dig them at the nude beach at The Evergreen State College, of course. That's why it's the school mascot......

Looks like a snail to me. But my vision is a little blurry right about now.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Who's the fucking backstabber, you dumb cunt? FYI, going behind people's back is backstabbing. That ain't my style. I'm more of an in your face type gal...and I have a strict policy to never say behind someone's back anything I won't say to your face.

And yes...I will stand up for ANY AND EVERYBODY being bullied...no matter what my history with that person. And why is that? Because I'm a decent fucking human being, something you will never understand. You're a low-life capping son of a bitch. I bet you're one of those sickos that caps young girls and then blackmails them. Oh wait, you are...you've admitted it yourself you son of a fucking whore. You're fucking toast, Mister.

No wonder you wanted to be an actress. You are quite the drama queen! Hey you came over to our place. We treated you well and even enjoyed your television show. Then you all a sudden go crazy, start being nasty to new people coming in and all we did was invite you in and make you feel welcome. Many of us enjoyed "Meet the Gundersons". Frankly, I don't know what your problem is but you need to get some HELP! Seriously.

If you check my website out, nobody is fighting. Everyone is having a good time. You look at this place and it's one big insane asylum with the patients running it.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sound like bullshit to me. Canucks aren't smart enough to hack into a pay toilet. The only good thing that ever came out of Canada is Rush.
                    Bullshit.......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Boo hoo... Angel who is Mother Theresa in her own little mind. Yeah babe. It's everyone's fault but yours and you are the caring loving champion of the under privileged and abused. Walk the talk. Go become a nun!

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Looks like a snail to me. But my vision is a little blurry right about now.
                        Nope. Not snails. Just really big clams.

Though they are both mollusks, I guess.

You'll have to talk to our French posters about eating escargot though. Not my thing.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          I don't know Brian, where is Tony dog?
                          OMG, Turd knows my first name. I better change it before he finds out my middle name. Fuck I already posted that too. It's Theadore. Anthony Theadore Montana. There it is. My friends call me Mr T. You can call me Mr Montana.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

OMG, Turd knows my first name. I better change it before he finds out my middle name. Fuck I already posted that too. It's Theadore. Anthony Theadore Montana. There it is. My friends call me Mr T. You can call me Mr Montana.
                            Isn't that "personal information"???
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Donnie you can go back to our site. I'll take this whole place by myself.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                                Isn't that "personal information"???
                                Not when it's complete bullshit.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...