X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Never was
    Foot Soldier
    • May 2012

Fair enough, just an opposite perspective. Life is too short for me to be someone else other than myself so don't get the persona thing. I think the two perspectives end up being the driver of most of the divisiveness. Each need to keep the other in mind.

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Never was
      Fair enough, just an opposite perspective. Life is too short for me to be someone else other than myself so don't get the persona thing. I think the two perspectives end up being the driver of most of the divisiveness. Each need to keep the other in mind.
      Wait, you just told me you were different in real life.

Now, I'm confused.

(Not cuntfused)

I wouldn't wanna steal hitches vocabulary lol

Uh huh uh huh uh huh

But I just did

Comment

• Never was
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2012

No I didn't. I said I come off that way but there is no intent to be different but probably limited by a fast brain slow fingers no such constraint in real life. I'm not trying to be nicer here per se but due to no restraint I'm more offensive in reality.

Being me is hard enough and complex as is especially in the area of smart strong woman. It is the reason why the Irish drink with a smile.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

WARF, you're a fucking jerk. Never ask me to come back to you again.

Uh huh huh hih uh glob puke or whatever.

Oh dear.

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Shoes, if you don't register at my site ( the real party ) I don't want anything to do with you lol

Comment

• Sweet Irony
              She's the Woman
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

This thread has made me consider what it is that keeps me coming back here....I like(d) Angel...she certainly did not deserve so much hostility--but, I think she is a hurting, 'real' person who is fighting back against a chosen few whose sole purpose is shit-stirring and provocation. If things are going on in your life that make you fragile in any way, this forum is not necessarily the best choice as a place to hang! Goodbye threads should probably be banned--yet, the people who start them are inevitably torn about leaving the site. Without a doubt, there ARE 3, 5 or 7 'smart & strong' women around here. Personally, I think that every woman (who is, indeed, a woman) on this forum is strong, smart, and tough-skinned...... Holy shit, though! I dont think there are 7 of us anymore!

At this stage of the game, Ive finished fighting with everyone (FORD, VHLover, Flappo etc etc) out there...and now I just wanna coexist in harmony with you all, because, to tell you the truth, I quite like you! After so many years, I cant imagine saying 'goodbye' no matter WTF happens.
              ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by WARF
                Shoes, if you don't register at my site ( the real party ) I don't want anything to do with you lol
                So be it.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                  So be it.
                  You're gonna grace us with your exquisite presence?

That's grate news!

Cheers!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                    Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

No, he doesn't want anything to do with me. So be it.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                      No, he doesn't want anything to do with me. So be it.
                      But what about the rest of us that love you so?

You can be on both sites at once, you know?

Different vibes & all that. No bad blood anymore, really.

Cheers!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Yep, it's just a different place. No warring. Just a bunch of good people hangin out.
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

What are the vibes?

To an outsider it seems to be pretty fucking weird that you have a site that says it is different because there is less fighting and then their mods come over here all the time to start fights. Even more silly is that it is rebelling against this site by having more rules and censorship? If that wasn't incongruous enough you all then post here far more than there?

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                            Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I don't see why you need another place to hang out. Flappo aside.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              What are the vibes?

To an outsider it seems to be pretty fucking weird that you have a site that says it is different because there is less fighting and then their mods come over here all the time to start fights. Even more silly is that it is rebelling against this site by having more rules and censorship? If that wasn't incongruous enough you all then post here far more than there?
                              Jeezus, don't be so sore.

I don't know about any of them, as I've explained to you more than once.

As for my rebellion, it ended when the site changed hands. If you remember, I asked to be reinstated when you became the owner. I was GLAD & I still am, that you became the owner.

Since then, I've had absolutely nothing against the way this site is run & even apologized to the previous management.

I LIKE how you run this site.

Now, I post at TCR. I posted there when Bob was a mod here. Bob was a mod here running his site. Granted, it wasn't strictly about Dave, but my point is, as far as I'm concerned there is no site war.

I just didn't like some of the USERS here. That's ALL.

Cheers!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                What are the vibes?

I know It's happened and It'll probably happen again but nobody's starting anything right now yet a few members here are still getting their panties in a twist. What's up with that?
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...