• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by WARF
    I want flappo to run this place!
    I say bring back Ace Diamond to run the Army. That is if he has time between his recording sessions and movie roles.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by Angel
      right down to DB congratulating Wahlberg on a job well done...
      Ok when did I do this? (Link please)
      Last edited by Dave's Bitch; 08-12-2013, 08:52 AM.
      I really love you baby, I love what you've got
      Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• philouze
        Banned
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
        You're gonna believe Angel?? Like everybody believed her "EVH kissed my hand" story??

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I believe it when she said her brother was in serious trouble. Admittedly, that doesn't give her carte blanche to act like a jerk, but you guys look like total fucking scumbags by repeatedly running her.

Comment

• philouze
            Banned
            • Mar 2004

Just pointing out her LIES. Nothing more. I didn't talk about her brother...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by philouze
              What about everyone else's lies? There's people that lie like a whore during fleet week here...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

You evil, evil little lady
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

If there's one thing you guys are good at, it's saying "I didn't do it."
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by twonabomber
                    If there's one thing you guys are good at, it's saying "I didn't do it."
                    We never said that
                    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

LIES? Unlike the delusional hakf wits that are trying to take down this site, I have no fucking reason to lie, especially about a fond memory from my youth. Wtf would be the purpose behind something like that? Your own fucking ringmaster put me on his list BECAUSE of my honesty, and anybody that knows me will tell you that I'm too fucking homest. I really don't care about what you choose to believe or not. I still have my fond memories.

And after reading Sesh's words and flaps response...I ain't leaving. This is my community too, and I'll be damned if I'll let a bunch of loser mother fuckers chase me out of town.

Yes, I do have balls...shrinking somewhat at the age of 50, but I come from a long line of strong women, and you little fucks that are trying to destroy this place can take it up the ass with a jagged broken bottle.

Fucking hypocritical bastards. Yes, WARF...I'm talking to you. You praised DDLR and Sesh endlessly, yet you've done nothing but disrespect him and this place since he took over. And talk about breakdowns!!! My Lord, man...you're too dumb to realize that I used suicide prevention methods on you when the shit went down. I was truly concerned that you were going to harm yourself. And no, this isn't the suicide prevention army, but it also isn't the cyberbully mess hall either.

It's not even the shit flung against me that bothers me the most...it's the crap being thrown at JHale and Dale...and the relentless personal attacks. It's bullshit, and has gone way too far over the edge.

Time to bring this to a fucking halt. Sesh, I'm glad I'm not the one on this fucking tightrope, but I'll tell you this much...you had my back, and for that I am eternally grateful. My utmost respect to you sir, now let's take our site back and show these fuckers how great a fucking board master you are!
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

We never said that
                        There's your fucking link.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• philouze
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2004

LIES? Unlike the delusional hakf wits that are trying to take down this site, I have no fucking reason to lie, especially about a fond memory from my youth. Wtf would be the purpose behind something like that? Your own fucking ringmaster put me on his list BECAUSE of my honesty, and anybody that knows me will tell you that I'm too fucking homest. I really don't care about what you choose to believe or not. I still have my fond memories.

And after reading Sesh's words and flaps response...I ain't leaving. This is my community too, and I'll be damned if I'll let a bunch of loser mother fuckers chase me out of town.

Yes, I do have balls...shrinking somewhat at the age of 50, but I come from a long line of strong women, and you little fucks that are trying to destroy this place can take it up the ass with a jagged broken bottle.

Fucking hypocritical bastards. Yes, WARF...I'm talking to you. You praised DDLR and Sesh endlessly, yet you've done nothing but disrespect him and this place since he took over. And talk about breakdowns!!! My Lord, man...you're too dumb to realize that I used suicide prevention methods on you when the shit went down. I was truly concerned that you were going to harm yourself. And no, this isn't the suicide prevention army, but it also isn't the cyberbully mess hall either.

It's not even the shit flung against me that bothers me the most...it's the crap being thrown at JHale and Dale...and the relentless personal attacks. It's bullshit, and has gone way too far over the edge.

Time to bring this to a fucking halt. Sesh, I'm glad I'm not the one on this fucking tightrope, but I'll tell you this much...you had my back, and for that I am eternally grateful. My utmost respect to you sir, now let's take our site back and show these fuckers how great a fucking board master you are!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'm getting hot for you Angel.

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Even the staff here knows that they can't ban flappo for more than a few days. Whether you love him or hate him, he generates traffic.
                              Doesn't seem to be working over there...but hey, you guys ain't worried about traffic.

YI never made popgears or called out Members children's names (lounge) or taken anything from people's personal lives.... Even the fb stuff was stolen because of easy access, but I didn't do it.
                              There's another "I didn't do it." Just in case anyone was looking for one.

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

No way in hell am I logging in there. I've seen enough threads mocking me in their own subversive passive way. The granny thread, the goodbye thread, you get my drift.

I admit, you could have been congratulating him on anything....but when he goes there right after being a total dick here...and you say "good job", it sure as hell LOOKS like you're talking about what was done here. Just sayin'...
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...