• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    You evil, evil little lady
    You! You're the biggest back-stabbing "I didn't do it" over there. Fucking passive aggressive no-backbone fucking cunt.

You come here and say "I didn't do it" and 2 seconds later your over there making threads based on what's going on here.

You're so fucking two-faced I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that it was YOU that lifted Envy's photos from FB. A salt and vinegar enema dispensed in a jagged broken bottle is the best thing for you.

Karma can be a bitch...cunt.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
      Not at my age, dingbat.
      In all honesty, I hope you're doing well and coping with all your personal issues...

I just wish you'd start acting more like the angel I've know earlier this year before you started going off the rails for whatever reason...

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

What the fuck is this shit?

Isn't it enough?

We've had a peace offering last night. It's plain for all to see. You refuse it & keep shitting here?

What the fuck is wrong with all of you, both sides?

What the fuck are you all trying to prove?

That you're ALL ASSHOLES?

Yes, yes you are. Whine, whine, whine, complain, troll, FUCK THIS SHIT.

No, you "victims" aren't right. No, you trolls aren't funny.

Everyone's been wrong here for quite a while, now.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Cheers!

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
          In all honesty, I hope you're doing well and coping with all your personal issues...

I just wish you'd start acting more like the angel I've know earlier this year before you started going off the rails for whatever reason...
          I'm still the same fucking Angel with a capital A. Still just speaking the truth. You just don't like it because I'm disagreeing with what you are saying and doing. You were fine when I was in agreement with you. You and your friends have taken battles from the flame war to cyber bullying stage. Not cool.

Who was there for you when you were down, WARF? Here's a hint...her name starts with A and ends with ngel. How many people were asking why the fuck is she defending him? You know why...because I was seriously concerned. You said things that raised red flags, and I reached out to you, using techniques taught in my suicide prevention class.

You see, when I see someone in a weakened state, unlike you, I try to prop them up...not beat them further into the ground. You...you're a fucking predator. You spot a weak spot and go for it until your prey is weakened to the point where you can go for the jugular.

So, when I see you going for a weak spot, I jump in to support whomever you're attacking. Be it fraroc's mental health issues, Jhale's skin colour, or Dale's weight.

I'm sure there are some that read your post and thought wtf is he talking about? Angel's always been this way. There are things she's passionate about, and when those things pop up, she gets pissed and everyone knows it. I'm that way in real life, too.

I'm entering a profession where I am bound by a code of ethics to stand up for social justice and against oppression and marginalization. I admit, my education probably has impacted my posting style in that I speak out more when I see injustice. I did it for you, remember.

And what's even more amazing is that I would do it again if I was concerned about your health and safety. You see WARF...that's the difference between being an empathetic human being and a sociopathic cunt.

Now, go back to your site and whine about the Canadian Lesbian and the Scottish Fag...and if you think you're fooling anyone coming here and acting all innocent while posting shit there, think again. The only one you're fooling is yourself. We've seen enough, we're onto your fucking games...
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
            What the fuck is this shit?

Isn't it enough?

We've had a peace offering last night. It's plain for all to see. You refuse it & keep shitting here?

What the fuck is wrong with all of you, both sides?

What the fuck are you all trying to prove?

That you're ALL ASSHOLES?

Yes, yes you are. Whine, whine, whine, complain, troll, FUCK THIS SHIT.

No, you "victims" aren't right. No, you trolls aren't funny.

Everyone's been wrong here for quite a while, now.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Cheers!
            How many peace offerings does it take. Talk is cheap, action speaks louder than words.

And I'm not an asshole, I'm the Canuck Cunt. Get it right.

Oh, and you're a fucking cunt too, sweetheart. Sorry, it's been awhile...

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Okay...it's out of my system.

Sesh, you and your team have convinced me to stay. If you want to lock this sucker up, go for it.

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

I'm sorry if I've given you any grief, Angel.

You're right.

I'm wrong.

I apologize.

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

EVERYONE was wrong in this thread. EVERYONE.

Except me in this & my previous post.

Bunch of whiny-ass cunts.

Cheers!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Now, go back to your site and whine about the Canadian Lesbian and the Scottish Fag...
                    To be fair that's at least 75% accurate...

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by seshmeister
                      to be fair that's at least 75% accurate...
                      lmfao!

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                        I'm sorry if I've given you any grief, Angel.

You're right.

I'm wrong.

I apologize.
                        Thank you. I accept your apology, and forgive you the person...but I will never forgive your actions.

Peace.

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

lmfao!
                          Wtd won't tapa let me type in all caps?

LMFAO!!!!

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            To be fair that's at least 75% accurate...
                            Where's the "this post is shite" button?

Here I am bitchslapping even my own people & this fag is stirring the pot.

Oh, you miserable... you better bring a claymore, if you come down here. I've got mine ready & oiled.

My sword, pervs. No, the steel one. Jeezus.

Cheers!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              I believe it when she said her brother was in serious trouble. Admittedly, that doesn't give her carte blanche to act like a jerk, but you guys look like total fucking scumbags by repeatedly running her.
                              Sounds like one of those pot/kettle things to me.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                Sounds like one of those pot/kettle things to me.
                                Nobody asked your opinion.

Comment

Working...