• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    This is where the problem lies IMHO.

I don't in any way accept that I did that.

If I did then I need you to explain how.

I'm honestly shocked at all of this.
    Seriously?

wow
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

I'm all for that it's just a couple of posters that use it as some sort of a passive aggressive thing at least twice a post and it gets very tiresome.
      a couple?

put 'em on ignore.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
        Not allowing personal info and racism in the first fucking place?
        I've never understood the American approach to racism.

I feel deeply uncomfortable about some of the stuff that was posted. I've posted what 20 000 times here and I challenge you to find a racist post I've made.

The rule Sarge had was not no racism it was no use of the word ni**er.

You can't have selective free speech. You have to protect the freedom of people to say offensive things.

That is the true test - protecting the right of people you disagree with.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          Seriously?

wow
          Yes.

Explain it.

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

I'll also go on record saying I wish WARF luck in his recovery, but not buying the rest of the bullshit.
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Yes.

Explain it.
              Why?

To what end, exactly?

I could post a link to the thread, but I'd rather not dredge that shit up.

You're never going to think you did anything wrong, and I'm never going to hold you blameless, so what's the point?

I'd rather argue abortion or Elvis' sexual preferences for all the good it would do.

Somehow you've turned this thread into an indictment on your legacy here. Why the fuck you care what WE think now is beyond me.

Both you and Vonnie told everyone at every opportunity how we had it coming. so fuck it.

Here's one thing for sure... you would never have to worry about me having "your keys"

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

PTA Newsletter?

Not sure who ever wanted that......

You may have not been around during the Black Flag mess.....but it was handled in 2 seconds, and was done with, and sent a clear message that there is a line we don't cross....

Not sure why the need for all of the hand-wringing and second guessing. But whatever. In the past now.

But ANYONE who think Warfy is "reformed" now, is even dumbererer than me.
                This wasn't some dodgy weirdo appearing this was a big argument between half a dozen long time posters on both sides.

I didn't take your side which would have been the really really easy option.

I thought about this problem for days and did what I thought was the best option, it kind of worked but not perfectly.

I'm annoyed you have somehow over time projected the whole shitstorm onto me. The good thing is that it's all here on record. What did I do that was inconsistent with the 'rules' I laid out that you approved of and liked?

How did I cause all this terrible personal hardship?

Fuck this scapegoat crap.

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I've never understood the American approach to racism.

I feel deeply uncomfortable about some of the stuff that was posted. I've posted what 20 000 times here and I challenge you to find a racist post I've made.

The rule Sarge had was not no racism it was no use of the word ni**er.

You can't have selective free speech. You have to protect the freedom of people to say offensive things.

That is the true test - protecting the right of people you disagree with.
                  No one was calling for full censorship. Or calling you a racist. However, SARGE's rule one-rule approach was enough, and worked for years. Not his anymore, we get that. Free speech has consequences though...

No smileys or offense here, but perhaps what you're failing to fully grasp is how it reflects on the site overall. But if that's how you want the place (a place like it or not, dedicated to a jewish rock star) seen, as a haven for the stormfront crowd, have at it. The place has suffered and will suffer for it.
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Why?

To what end, exactly?

I could post a link to the thread, but I'd rather not dredge that shit up.

You're never going to think you did anything wrong, and I'm never going to hold you blameless, so what's the point?

I'd rather argue abortion or Elvis' sexual preferences for all the good it would do.

Somehow you've turned this thread into an indictment on your legacy here. Why the fuck you care what WE think now is beyond me.

Both you and Vonnie told everyone at every opportunity how we had it coming. so fuck it.

Here's one thing for sure... you would never have to worry about me having "your keys"

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Why?

No you did that.

So nothing then?

What can I say, I'm disappointed in you.

You call me a dick I ask why and you can't give a reason?

Oh well the joys of the internet...

Comment

• SunisinuS
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • May 2010

(a place like it or not, dedicated to a jewish rock star)
                        Has everybody here been tested?

I mean, you can be related to Ghengis Jew for all we know. They have the swabs....ooooy veeewww...lets all see if we are jewish rock stars or fans....otherwise...we will not know who deserves the promised lan....I mean life boats on the Titanic......Titanium White. Happy Little Clouds.

I believe, I believe, every day is a happy day when we paint others with a racist, bigoted, fuck you brush. I can almost paint with anything...all you have to do is taint. Fuck you all happily dumb fucks.

Education will never stop you. Fuck that.
                        Last edited by SunisinuS; 04-11-2014, 11:02 PM. Reason: Titanium White. And Blue Steel....cat couldn't scratch it.
                        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

No one was calling for full censorship. Or calling you a racist. However, SARGE's rule one-rule approach was enough, and worked for years. Not his anymore, we get that. Free speech has consequences though...

No smileys or offense here, but perhaps what you're failing to fully grasp is how it reflects on the site overall. But if that's how you want the place (a place like it or not, dedicated to a jewish rock star) seen, as a haven for the stormfront crowd, have at it. The place has suffered and will suffer for it.
                          Back on planet Earth there were a bunch of people in the Dump posting photoshops of Nazi ovens on a Dave Lee Roth site from 2005 onwards.

That was enough to make me even consider still posting here.

You were fine as a moderator to tolerate that to protect free speech though...

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Fuck this scapegoat crap.
                            Remember, it's not your cross to bear alone - like Lounge said, you and Von both said time and again, we had it coming.

I'll let you two squabble about who gets to be christ and who gets to be, um...y'know, the dude that helped him....

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Back on planet Earth there were a bunch of people in the Dump posting photoshops of Nazi ovens on a Dave Lee Roth site from 2005 onwards.

That was enough to make me even consider still posting here.

You were fine as a moderator to tolerate that to protect free speech though...

Like I ever posted regularly in the dump, nice try. But again, that's not an area any random site visitor would see - unlike the shit that was going on in the open forums - so not really helping your case anyway.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Where?

Where did we say that?

The one good thing about shitty internet forums is that it's not like a pub argument. You have a record of everything I have ever said here.

Link it or stop making shit up.

I'm sorry but without any evidence it does seem that maybe the real elephant in the room is that you guys are upset about not being moderators here any more.

Comment

Working...