• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Still trying that line? Really?
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
      Like I ever posted regularly in the dump, nice try. But again, that's not an area any random site visitor would see - unlike the shit that was going on in the open forums - so not really helping your case anyway.
      What does that even mean?

So racism is ok as long as random visitors don't see it?

Why are we so worried about the random visitors?

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Omfg....it's THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM... holy shit that was funny.

As yes, I used that smiley because I literally pounded my desk and nearly fell over laughing when I read that....
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          Why?

To what end, exactly?

I could post a link to the thread, but I'd rather not dredge that shit up.

You're never going to think you did anything wrong, and I'm never going to hold you blameless, so what's the point?

I'd rather argue abortion or Elvis' sexual preferences for all the good it would do.

Somehow you've turned this thread into an indictment on your legacy here. Why the fuck you care what WE think now is beyond me.

Both you and Vonnie told everyone at every opportunity how we had it coming. so fuck it.

Here's one thing for sure... you would never have to worry about me having "your keys"
          Here's my problem with the whole thing.

I'm totally fine if you question what I did and if it was the right thing to do.

I'm ok if you say that Von can come across as having unpalatable views on race whether it's a jokey shtick or not.

What I won't accept is this accusation that I caused or encouraged damage from your war with WARF et al most of which happened before I even got control.

I posted exactly what I was going to do with the site and you and 60 other folk liked it.

I have a completely clean conscience and until someone posts where I did something outwith that then I assume this is just a bunch of whiny bullshit.

This whole thing has been the opposite of self serving - I took it on as Mr most liked and now a few folk seem to hate me and I have to pay for the privilege.

This isn't a 'woe is me' thing I knew this may happen when I took it on but I have to admit I'm a bit surprised at where the flack ended up coming from...

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Omfg....it's THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM... holy shit that was funny.

As yes, I used that smiley because I literally pounded my desk and nearly fell over laughing when I read that....
            If that were true I think you should seek some medical help.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Remember, it's not your cross to bear alone - like Lounge said, you and Von both said time and again, we had it coming.

It's a forum - where when link?

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                If that were true I think you should seek some medical help.
                I would, but how embarrassing would it be to go to the doc and when he asks me what happened "I hurt myself laughing"?

It was a nice attempt at spin, though...

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

We're all still sitting here waiting for a tiny shred of an atom of something to back up your BS...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

I'm sorry but without any evidence it does seem that maybe the real elephant in the room is that you guys are upset about not being moderators here any more.
                    Right.

That's why I tried to quit modding twice in the last year here, due to not having the time, energy, or interest anymore.

oops, forgot about that?
                    Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

We're all still sitting here waiting for a tiny shred of an atom of something to back up your BS...
                      Who is "we", exactly?

Oh, the internet.....

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

This isn't a 'woe is me' thing I knew this may happen when I took it on but I have to admit I'm a bit surprised at where the flack ended up coming from...
                        Again, the feeling is mutual.

Cheers!

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Here's my problem with the whole thing.

I'm totally fine if you question what I did and if it was the right thing to do.

I'm ok if you say that Von can come across as having unpalatable views on race whether it's a jokey shtick or not.

What I won't accept is this accusation that I caused or encouraged damage from your war with WARF et al most of which happened before I even got control.

I posted exactly what I was going to do with the site and you and 60 other folk liked it.

I have a completely clean conscience and until someone posts where I did something outwith that then I assume this is just a bunch of whiny bullshit.

This whole thing has been the opposite of self serving - I took it on as Mr most liked and now a few folk seem to hate me and I have to pay for the privilege.

Jokey shtick? Pretty pathetic one if so.
                          As for the last bit - dude, when you're whining about people who weren't even posting in the thread using smileys, that's not flying, sorry. Nor am I going to go on a post hunt for you. And liking the misson statement post doesn't mean it worked out so well in execution. For the record, I never had a problem with you. But you trying to assert that anyone's upset over not being a mod anymore? Beneath you, dude... were you channeling WARF or Flappo there?

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                            Right.

That's why I tried to quit modding twice in the last year here, due to not having the time, energy, or interest anymore.

oops, forgot about that?
                            I have to admit it wasn't enough of a life changing moment for me to remember.

I'm just trying to work out why the three of you are so annoyed with me and given it's a medium where everything is recorded it's weird you can't demonstrate it. Is it a racist thing because I'm not American?

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Is it a racist thing because I'm not American?

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Jokey shtick? Pretty pathetic one if so.
                                As for the last bit - dude, when you're whining about people who weren't even posting in the thread using smileys, that's not flying, sorry. Nor am I going to go on a post hunt for you. And liking the misson statement post doesn't mean it worked out so well in execution. For the record, I never had a problem with you. But you trying to assert that anyone's upset over not being a mod anymore? Beneath you, dude... were you channeling WARF or Flappo there?
                                Here's the thing.

I have all of Flappo's personal shit.

I have dozens of pics of him and his family, I know where he lives, his real name - everything but I wouldn't give any of that out because I prefer to live on the high ground.

Flappo spent months posting photoshops of a picture I had put up of me at my worst and he's been taunting me about it for 10 years now.

I will say that Flappo is no Ryan Gosling but none of that is the point and I'm still waiting for you guys to explain what I did wrong.

Comment

Working...