BOVII Will Dave be on it ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redrocker

It'll never happen. Especially if the CD is centered around a Van Hagar reunion.

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by redrocker
      It'll never happen. Especially if the CD is centered around a Van Hagar reunion.
      Depends on whether the record company wants to make money or not.
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
        Depends on whether the record company wants to make money or not.
        Go ahead, say that again.............You are speaking the gospel up in this muh fucka...

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

point is, Id like to have another classic Van Halen with Dave fronting, thats all. Everyone is getting too worked up over this "supposed" BOV2. Id rather listen to some newer cuts ala RWD or Unchained and Panama. Not a cop out Best of just to quiet the masses while they pretend to go through yet another singer. Lets just all all agree to disagree, shall we? you want what you want, and I want whats best for the rest of the VH fans. LOL
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Dave IS VH

A Unleased Dave song in VH, would sell more copies, then a unleased spammy song in the group.

Comment

• Dave IS VH

Originally posted by Dave IS VH
              A Unleased Dave song in VH, would sell more copies, then a unleased spammy song in the group.
              Sorry, about the incorrect spelling, I ment to say.

A Unrelased Dave song in VH, would sell more copies, then a unrelased spammy song in the group.

Comment

• DLR7884
                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dave IS VH
                Sorry, about the incorrect spelling, I ment to say.

A Unrelased Dave song in VH, would sell more copies, then a unrelased spammy song in the group.

You still can't spell, even when you correct yourself, dumbass.

I think you "ment" to say MEANT.

You also can't spell UNRELEASED, you fucking moron.

Also, when comparing things--use "than," not "then."

DLR7884
                Don't correct yourself 'tard boy, you make yourself look "dummer."
                Originally Posted by WARF:
                DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

LOL funny stuff.

And i think the proper wording from you would be retard boy not 'tard boy and also the proper wording would be more dumb(with a b) not "dummer"? LOL
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• buddyh_5

Cant have a record without a record company: WB said no to any VH without Dave in fact they are not producing any van hagar era CD's and III is selling from first print right now(no pun) no one has signed VH and they are a band have NO LABLE and honestly eddie is to big a puss to go indy- sorry there ain't no BOVII because no one cares

Comment

• TOM JAMES!

More unreleased VH w/ Dave tunes on the BOVII???
                      Would be nice, but Dave said in a recent radio interview that those 2000 songs were FAR from finished... just shells...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

MY "fucking point" is that a true rock band as Dave himself called Van Halen "back in the day" was about good music and partying. Putting out a Best of, then another after no originals in bewtween is cheap, and echoes bands like the Clash, Beatles and Rolling Stones. Thats not rock n Roll, thats a GET RICH QUICK SCHEME. And I dont think Dave should be anywhere near something cheap. His career doesn't need anymore bullshit. Gary Cherone anyone?

Comment

• DLR7884
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                          LOL funny stuff.

And i think the proper wording from you would be retard boy not 'tard boy and also the proper wording would be more dumb(with a b) not "dummer"? LOL
                          'Tard boy works just fine, thanks.

I wrote "dummer," so that the fucking moron could read what I wrote and actually understand it.

DLR7884
                          Thanks for the input, even though I didn't fucking need it.
                          Originally Posted by WARF:
                          DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Little Texan
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

My 80 year old English teacher would drop dead of a heart attack if she were to read some of these posts with all of the misspelled words and bad punctuation on these forums. It's not as if a spell check isn't available to anyone who needs it.

Comment

• Dave IS VH

Yeah, I admit my spelling isn't perfect.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

Yeah, let's all just relax just a little. Fuck people are so god damn uptight.

better yet;

yeh, letz al jist relacts jist a litlle. Fuk peeple r so gawd dam uptite.

LOL

Comment

Working...