Eddie Van Halen ---> Final Meltdown in Arizona--->November 19, 2004.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Switch84
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

On FIRE!

:p I'm checking all over the place trying to get the real scoop on this meltdown! I just got off of the phone with the local classic rock station here in Atlanta and asked the jockey to confirm this (96Rock is the Clear Channel station here.) I requested "Running With The Devil".

ROFLMMFAOBT!
    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Comment

• nosuchluck
        Sniper
        • Aug 2004

props to Eddie for almost killing Sammy Hagar with a guitar.

Comment

• nosuchluck
          Sniper
          • Aug 2004

btw..are there any pics?

Comment

• Switch84
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by nosuchluck
            props to Eddie for almost killing Sammy Hagar with a guitar.

:p LOL! He shouldn't have 'simulated' spearing Spammy's ass with the guitar neck; he should've done it for REAL!

Pictures! That'll be AWESOME!
            "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Oh man !! If this is true, this is so cool. Cant wait for the pics, the media, Dave sitting back and smiling the whole way though it all !
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Switch84
                Veteran
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                Oh man !! If this is true, this is so cool. Cant wait for the pics, the media, Dave sitting back and smiling the whole way though it all !

HAHAHAHAA!!! Dave's reaction to the breakdown would probably be like this......
                Last edited by Switch84; 11-20-2004, 09:03 AM.
                Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

I just came back from the road...tired and exhausted...somehow I really feel GREAT now...wonder why...this one's for you, sheep...enjoy your last hurray!
                  Roth Army Icon
                  First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Switch84
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

Davy Baby SPEAKS!

Look, I TOLD you the dude was FUCKIN' NUTS!!! Do you believe me now?????? (Dave addresses the Eddie sheep post-EVH meltdown)
                    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Switch84
                      :p I'm checking all over the place trying to get the real scoop on this meltdown! I just got off of the phone with the local classic rock station here in Atlanta and asked the jockey to confirm this (96Rock is the Clear Channel station here.) I requested "Running With The Devil".

the DJ's just gonna come online and find out what we already have heard...i don't know why people think DJ's know anything. half of 'em aren't even fans of the music they play.
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Damn! Maybe Eddie went on the RothArmy website before the show. I never thought I'd say this about a Van Hagar concert, but I gotta get the BOOTLEG!

I'MMMM FUCKING CRAZY!

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

For Baltimoreoriole !!!

STICKY THIS BITCH !!!!
                          LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night, that son of a bitch baltimore spent the entire evening attacking Roth and going on about Ed as a class act with his life worked out while Roth was supposedly the mess.

Gee, I think this kinda shuts him up now, huh?

Eddie is the first lead guitarist in history to try and kill his lead singer onstage. (Too bad he didn't succeed.)
                          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
                            Roadie
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                            LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night, that son of a bitch baltimore spent the entire evening attacking Roth and going on about Ed as a class act with his life worked out while Roth was supposedly the mess.

Gee, I think this kinda shuts him up now, huh?

Eddie is the first lead guitarist in history to try and kill his lead singer onstage. (Too bad he didn't succeed.)
                            You better get your information from someone who had better seats than the 125 row and drinking Schlitz before during and after the concert.

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
                              Roadie
                              • Aug 2004

For Baltimoreoriole !!!

STICKY THIS BITCH !!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by baltimoreoriole
                                You better get your information from someone who had better seats than the 125 row and drinking Schlitz before during and after the concert.
                                Gee, I guess the various reviews and accounts of the incident are ALL wrong, huh dickhead?

You are so pathetic. Hang your head in shame.

In fact, go kill yourself. Eddie is finished. Sammy is out. Van Hagar is now exposed as the giant joke that it is. Your boy Hagar is the biggest asshole in VH history, and Ed has proved that it was HIS fucking insanity that ruined a once-great band.

I hope Ed ends up in a mental hospital going through convulsions 12 hours a day. He deserves it after the way he treated Dave.
                                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...