Eddie Van Halen ---> Final Meltdown in Arizona--->November 19, 2004.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Kids learn by example dg... Seems Gwen may not be the one teaching those words to your 10 year old after all... But I'm saying that in the nicest possible way...
    so now you're insinuating I talk trash in front of my kid?
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
      don't flatter yourself Fab! You've got nothing here that even resembles pull.

I was poking fun at Gwen because I think she is a titless no talent with horrible song lyrics. Then I mentioned that it sucked hearing my daughter singing about a stupid ho and YOU were off to the races. In other words, you went after me. Just like that.

BTW, I couldn't give a rats ass about your avatar.

Really? That's funny because YOU more than anyone have been talking about her all day! LMFAOBT! I think your jealous of her scrumptous tiny titties!

Oh look... She brought you a little lamb... Don't eat it all in one bite!

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
        You can thank Ted Templeman for realizing the strength of VH was keeping that raw sound, and not manufacturing it like Gene Simmons wanted to.

The Spaghetti Incident was decent, but I guess I just felt it was the end of the line for GNR, which it was.
        Yeah, as much as I liked the ZERO album, it didn't have the raw garage sound that an album like WACF has. Now that's a garage rock record, except the guitarist is amazing.

Does anyone here like NIRVANA? I know they are hated a lot by some posters here. But I picked up their box set today, and there is some incredibly loud and amazing shit on that. And some great songwriting. His last demo (from a couple of weeks before he killed himself) is on there, and it's a great acoustic song. Really amazing stuff. What an idiot to kill himself over nothing.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Believe me, DG has NOTHING to be jealous of regarding that No Doubt skank's looks.
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

All day? LMAO!

yeah, I'm jealous, you sick fuck, if they were any smaller they'd be concave
            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Brett
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I'm no Nirvana fan (although he did write some interesting lyrics), but I still hear that shit that Courtney had him killed, and somehow I don't find it that far-fetched.

Why the fuck does that annoying woman have a leash on that animal? I wonder if Gwen ever needed a training bra?

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Why the fuck does that annoying woman have a leash on that animal?
                She borrowed it from Rikk's Pen.
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

and what the hell is that coming out of the side of her head?

Comment

• Switch84
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

All day? LMAO!

yeah, I'm jealous, you sick fuck, if they were any smaller they'd be concave

May I donate some of mine to her? I could spare some! LMAO!

They'll grow when she and her hubby have a baby. It worked wonders for Gwenyth Paltrow......

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
                    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                      She borrowed it from Rikk's Pen.
                      BTW, there are two leashes missing, MAX. Now I know you are no longer a Pen Admin, but since you're modding Main, can you make sure no cocksuckers steal shit from the Pen? Carl is missing one of his chainsaws. And with the shit going down in this thread right now, I hope it doesn't get used!!
                      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

if they were any smaller they'd be concave
                        Gwen's face isn't anything to write home about either. IMO
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I'm no Nirvana fan (although he did write some interesting lyrics), but I still hear that shit that Courtney had him killed, and somehow I don't find it that far-fetched.

Why the fuck does that annoying woman have a leash on that animal? I wonder if Gwen ever needed a training bra?
                          Yeah, there are some really twisted rumors about Courtney concerning that one. I personally think he did kill himself. But you never know.

Check out this link:

Cobain's Death Investigation
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                            BTW, there are two leashes missing
                            Maybe Bill borrowed the second leash for one of his gay dates with Boy George? :eek:
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

yeah well, consider her fan base. 10 year old girls and Fab.

Comment

• Switch84
                                Veteran
                                • Feb 2004

No fighting, LADIES!!!!

CALM DOWN, FAB! This one's for YOU!

SWITCHYBABY'S EDDIE V. FAB SHAD BREAK!!!
                                "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                                Blackflag on DLR

Comment

Working...