Eddie Van Halen ---> Final Meltdown in Arizona--->November 19, 2004.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LookN4AMootBeat
    Head Fluffer
    • Nov 2004

Wow, you guys were jamming in here for 6 hours after i went offline last night.........you make me feel OLD! (if your time zone is the same as mine then you were up until 6 am!)

I love those cat-fight pics Rikk, lol

Switch....the crazy pics and the CVH pics were great, nice job trying to peace everyone out

I have a question.......is there a live chat lobby for the DLR Army, and if not, don't you all think we should have one? hehe.
    I like Van Halen more than Dave's PA Rental.....which means I like Van Halen more than you

"YOU JUST BUILD BIKES!"

Comment

• ace diamond
      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

eddie went berzerk.........what a dumbass fuckhead!

when dave split,i sided with dave.i have been in a similar situation as dave is with =vh=.......my former band is still struggling with major suckage and their new singer blows. it was a fuckin show with me,and they went and were assholes,purposely botched gigs,and purposely went out of their to ruin a gig that my grandparents attended. with the new guy,they suck and they are boring as shit.i now have a solo carrer 3 years running,just got a record deal with an independent label,and my cd is out after the 1st of the year.and i'm still puttin on the best show in my neck of the woods. so to the mad hatter,i say fuck off,losers.dave,when eddie calls,should tell eddie,"fuck off loser!"

there is no better vindication.dave is the man.
      Originally posted by hideyoursheep
      When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Carmine
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Welcome Ace! Now tell us how you really feel!
        5 stars!

Comment

• Parnelly
          Head Fluffer
          • Sep 2004

Dave or the grave mother fuckers.

Comment

• Parnelly
            Head Fluffer
            • Sep 2004

Also sort of related type news. Has anyone heard about vince and the Crue doing the reunion thing?

Comment

• SheAintWaiting
              Roadie
              • Apr 2004

Vince and the Crue already
              did the reunion thing, only no Tommy on drums. They had some chick from Hole or something. It sucked major a$$. They're all fat and can't play for shite now!!! It was seriously painful to watch.

Don't you hate when bands call it a reunion and don't even have all of the original members?

sAw
              "I won't tour on a greatest hits record, that's like basically saying, we're over. Wasted. Biggest waste of time in the world. Strictly money." -Sammy Hagar, 1996.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SheAintWaiting
                Vince and the Crue already
                did the reunion thing, only no Tommy on drums. They had some chick from Hole or something. It sucked major a$$. They're all fat and can't play for shite now!!! It was seriously painful to watch.

Don't you hate when bands call it a reunion and don't even have all of the original members?

sAw
                Two things:

1) Fuck off Parnelly (Pete/Guwapo).

2) The first reunion WAS all four members. Tommy eventually left and the drummer from Hole came in. It actually wasn't that bad. I thought GENERATION SWINE was a sevrerely under-rated album. But still...they're way past their TOO FAST FOR LOVE days.
                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Parnelly
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Sep 2004

First of all. I heard that there was to be a full on crew reunion tour in 2005. All members. Second the generation swine tour is not the tour that that stupid sam bitch played on. you are right that is the first crew reunion tour. But they released 4 albums after that. Third of all on hell on high heels tour they had Randy castillo playing drums but he got really sick and died and they had that dumb bitch to come in and produce possibly one of the worst live DVDs of all time. So go fuck yourself ass hole.

Dave of the Grave mother fuckers.

Comment

• Parnelly
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Sep 2004

Oh yeah. Im not your fuckin (pete/Guwapo) Charecter. Mistaken identy fuckin chachi.

DLR FUCKING RULES.

Comment

• Blacklisted
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2004

Who the fuck is Pete?

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Parnelly
                        Also sort of related type news. Has anyone heard about vince and the Crue doing the reunion thing?
                        Heard it, but who cares, Vince has ruined his image one too many times... I'd rather buy Tommy's book and watch his home movies...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Blacklisted
                          Who the fuck is Pete?
                          That's what WE want to know!

Comment

• Parnelly
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Sep 2004

Good call about Tommy.
                            Would Rather listen to nikkis band over the crew anyday.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                              When Pojo and BS1 asked for peace, I said I was in. And I was. In here, I mentioned that Gwen had no tits and had shitty lyrics and you went off. Sorry, I didn't realize that she meant so much to you. Had I known, maybe I wouldn't have gone there.

Pot shots? No idea what you're talking about. Do you mean the shit about Cali Girls in that flick? That was a misunderstanding. Your skin should be thicker than that by now.
                              (btw, I took your quote out of my sig.)

I said years ago I would never post my pic online and I stick to it. Unlike you who posts them everywhere and then cries about being misused and then says you'll never post them again only to post them again and again.

And you think that you can tell me how and what to post? As far as my posts go, I'll continue posting the way I always have. If they annoy you, don't read them.

I'm walking away now. You want to continue, go ahead.
                              Yes dg, you can have the last word...

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                                Yes dg, you can have the last word...

Ummmmm........

Nope, it looks like you just made sure that you did.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...