X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ozzy Fudd
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
    Here you guys can get a laugh, here's what I've done so far. Hopefully Natra can sing over this mess. It's not mixed at all (so it sounds really really flat) and I have to do the bass actually decently, I just left it on there to keep a place. I decided to just go with my guitar sound, and not do the whole Ed tone. I did the drums with Fruity Loops, actually came out pretty decent.

Have a listen:
    http://www.vhlinks.com/media/rwtd1.mp3
    Great sound Brett
    Roth Army MP
    Originally posted by Panamark
    Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
    or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
    Originally posted by BITEYOASS
    She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
    Originally posted by JAY HALE
    so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• vhsinger22
      Groupie
      • Apr 2004

hey, hey got a video of our band. but it is too many bytes to upload. its also on our web-site www.eruptionmusic.com there are 2 videos on there. anybody have any ideas how i upload the file
      look,i'll pay you for it...wtf?

Comment

• vhsinger22
        Groupie
        • Apr 2004

Comment

• vhsinger22
          Groupie
          • Apr 2004

Comment

• SammySucks1984
            Head Fluffer
            • Feb 2005

Hi I am a new member and I think that Van Halen should dump that Douche bag Sammy Hagar and David Lee Roth should be reunited with Van Halen
            Why do women need driver's Licenses? there aren't many roads between the bedroom and the kitchen.

Comment

• SammySucks1984
              Head Fluffer
              • Feb 2005

It would be a very good idea but it is not very feasible to do so
              Why do women need driver's Licenses? there aren't many roads between the bedroom and the kitchen.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

un-stick...

there is a search function on this board, just so everyone knows...
                Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• LookN4AMootBeat
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Nov 2004

ya fuck it, looks like the dude who started this thread has bailed.
                  I like Van Halen more than Dave's PA Rental.....which means I like Van Halen more than you

"YOU JUST BUILD BIKES!"

Comment

• tjvhou812
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

where is dave is king
                    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Golden AWe
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Golden AWe
                      Except that the pathetic DIKhead, who started this thread, has ran away...sooo...
                      Originally posted by tjvhou812
                      where is dave is king

can you read, boy?
                      Originally posted by Cato
                      Golden, why are you FAT?
                      Originally posted by lesfunk
                      Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• JCOOK

Re: Roth Army Van Halen Tribute

Originally posted by DaveIsKing
                        Okay, here's the idea. This is going to be a hefty project, but very fun and worth while.

Let's do the covers ourselves, and we'll all agree on the order.

Here's the plan. We will sign up (first come, first serve) here, on which song you want to cover. Now, to cover the song, you can do it anyway you see fit. If you want to sound punk, jazz, symphonic/rock, classic rock sound or whatever ever style -- great. If you'd rather sound as much like the original version on the Van Halen album -- that works.

Obviously, you'll need to either have a band, or play the instruments yourself (I guess a capella could work, but we should try to avoid that).

I'm going to allow my Roth Army brothers to help determine which song my band will cover based on a poll. If not I get first dibs, since it's my idea.

Now, if someone has their heart set on a certain song, that somebody else picks, try to negotiate with them. Also, many people are going to want to join in. But, don't sign up if you have no access in which you can record this. Either a home studio, or a friend with recording equipment, etc.

And, each person should only pick ONE song, that way everyone that wants has a chance to participate. If we are coming up short at the end, then we can possibly pick people to do multiple songs.
                        After we all have a song we will perform, we will decide an order, or decide if we want to have them done in the exact order as the VH lp's have them.

Okay, post here, and sign up for a song, and as we go along, we'll discuss more about this project.
                        WELL MY BABYS ON THE CORNER AND SHES' LOOKIN SO FINE PUT ONE AND ONE TOGETHR......

Comment

• UNCLAX72
                          Roadie
                          • Feb 2005

Good Idea

Honestly I think this is great idea. i'm not in a band or anything but id like to follow along with the project

Comment

• Lestat
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Sep 2004

So what ever happened here?

One guy bails so everyone else gave up?

Comment

• zeronumber
                              Foot Soldier
                              • May 2005

I would love to help, but I got no means of putting whatever I record to the site.
                              The Roth Army needs a leader who demonstrates the three "A's",

Attitude, Awesomeness, America.

http://www.samash.com/catalog/imagep..._IRG350EXB.JPG

Comment

Working...