• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DaveIsKing
    I love the cello, myself.
    but a tuba could be quite symbolic though...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DaveIsKing
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

ROFL!
      PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Switch84
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
        but a tuba could be quite symbolic though...

LOL! I don't know how to play it, though. I'll just stick to being a front row hoochie.....

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!
        "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• lms2

If the idea keeps coming up, that is proof that it is a good idea. C'mon guys...I will join Switch in the groupie section. Keep this thing rollin. Are we an Army of dreamers or doers? (and no, I don't want an answer to that, I want a completed project!)

Comment

• LookN4AMootBeat
            Head Fluffer
            • Nov 2004

hehe, cello might have a nice spot for it in little guitars during the middle "when i see you i hear little guitars ....sing to me" part.
            I like Van Halen more than Dave's PA Rental.....which means I like Van Halen more than you

"YOU JUST BUILD BIKES!"

Comment

• Switch84
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by LookN4AMootBeat
              hehe, cello might have a nice spot for it in little guitars during the middle "when i see you i hear little guitars ....sing to me" part.

LMAO! I thought so, too!
              "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
              Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• LookN4AMootBeat
                Head Fluffer
                • Nov 2004

lol well maybe we could do something.......although a cello isn't a guitar......and it's certainly not little LOL but hey what the hell why not
                I like Van Halen more than Dave's PA Rental.....which means I like Van Halen more than you

"YOU JUST BUILD BIKES!"

Comment

• DLRdelight!
                  Veteran
                  • Jul 2004

Great ideas guys, i would love to participate, but unfortunately i dont have the equipment for it, but hope it all works out

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Why can't Switch do a cello/instrumental version of something? I'm all for it!!!

Go Switch!!
                    PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Switch84
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2004

Why can't Switch do a cello/instrumental version of something? I'm all for it!!!

Go Switch!!
                      Hmm, the whole 'Mozart' approach will put folks to sleep (or get them angry) and I'll have to resort to smashing my cello in a fit of drunken rage. My 'tribute' to Eddie Van Breakdown. I'll make sure I wear pink capris when I do it.

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
                      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I am thinking of covering "Little Dreamer". I believe my band's style could pull this one off...what you guys think?
                        Roth on Bro.
                        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Money Shot
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Nov 2004

Hello...I would be interested in doing DOA and/or Mean Street. I have done both Electric and Accoustic, so whatever your your tastebuds want, just let me know! Also, let me know how to submit the finished song.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Switch84
                            Hmm, the whole 'Mozart' approach will put folks to sleep (or get them angry) and I'll have to resort to smashing my cello in a fit of drunken rage. My 'tribute' to Eddie Van Breakdown. I'll make sure I wear pink capris when I do it.

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
                            Switch smashing a cello in a drunken rage while wearing capri pants, I'd pay to see that!
                            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Money Shot
                              Hello...I would be interested in doing DOA and/or Mean Street. I have done both Electric and Accoustic, so whatever your your tastebuds want, just let me know! Also, let me know how to submit the finished song.
                              Pick one or do both either way. Perhaps you could do one song acoustic and the other electric? I don't think either song is taken yet.

When you're finished, I'll give you link to send the tune to. Also, I'll need your band name (for the credits) afterward, we will compile the list and I'll do the "legal" work to be able to sell this tribute.

Thanks.
                              PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• LinoGonzalez
                                Roth Army Recruit
                                • May 2004

Without a doubt "JAMIE'S CRYIN'" IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Let me do that and you'll be happy with that version.

Maybe "THE FULL BUG" wouldn't hurt...

Comment

Working...