Clear All
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

HELL.

DLR7884
    Me retard sometimes.
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Anyone got any recent interviews with Dave ? Like in the last few weeks. If he says nothing about Van Halen, then maybe some of these current rumours have substance, if he talks about Van Halen, ie Ed needs help etc, you know its not happening.
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• DLR7884
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I wouldn't say that, even when Dave did get back with VH in 2000 to cut a few songs, he still was talking shit.

DLR7884
        In '96 he did keep his mouth shut, until he got fucked over.
        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Viking
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Call me an optimist, but they have tried to reconcile a couple of times. I'd like to think that all parties involved will, one day soon(er than later), leave all the personal and business baggage at the door, and do it just for the fun-lovin' fuck of it. No pressure, no expectations, no financial considerations - just go out and throw down for anybody that'll watch.

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

I just hope that this "Van Hagar" reunion falls flat on it's collective ass. Fuck those assholes for ignoring the fans and quadruple fuck them for thinking that anyone besides fucking pod-people zombies care about Spam. Go ahead, continue to piss on the entire HALEN legacy.

Van Gaygar 2004:

Edward Van Halen - Drunk, Recluse, Guitar, Tuba, New Hip

Alex Van Halen - Control Freak, Drums, Neckbrace, Shadow of his Brother's talent, Multiple Alimony Payments

Sammy Hagar - Pajama, Capri, Clown Attire, Convicted Multiple Lyrical Homicide, Senior Citizen, President of The Cabo San Lucas Chapter Overeaters Anonymous, Worships Ronald McDonald's look

Michael Anthony - Does whatever is told, Bass, Hotsauce, Lives to be Spammy's "Grimace" in The Cabo version of McCheeseland.

Bust out the kleenex, the pepto, metamucil and exlax world!!! Van Hagar is ready to rock! Exlax is very necessary cos cheese is well known to make one extremely constipated.

Good luck for anyone who is lactose intolerant cos you're going to need it!!!
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• DLR7884
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

YEAH, FUCK 'EM. ASSHOLES.

DLR7884
              Fuck those cheese loving sheep who will go see the tour too!

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Well said MAX !

Nuthin but yeah in your posts buddy !

If EVH doesnt include Dave, then he must be stupid.
                The King of Six Strings and Ten Fingers, the peasant of intelligence.
                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Bob_R
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                  I just hope that this "Van Hagar" reunion falls flat on it's collective ass. Fuck those assholes for ignoring the fans and quadruple fuck them for thinking that anyone besides fucking pod-people zombies care about Spam. Go ahead, continue to piss on the entire HALEN legacy.

Van Gaygar 2004:

Edward Van Halen - Drunk, Recluse, Guitar, Tuba, New Hip

Alex Van Halen - Control Freak, Drums, Neckbrace, Shadow of his Brother's talent, Multiple Alimony Payments

Sammy Hagar - Pajama, Capri, Clown Attire, Convicted Multiple Lyrical Homicide, Senior Citizen, President of The Cabo San Lucas Chapter Overeaters Anonymous, Worships Ronald McDonald's look

Michael Anthony - Does whatever is told, Bass, Hotsauce, Lives to be Spammy's "Grimace" in The Cabo version of McCheeseland.

Bust out the kleenex, the pepto, metamucil and exlax world!!! Van Hagar is ready to rock! Exlax is very necessary cos cheese is well known to make one extremely constipated.

Good luck for anyone who is lactose intolerant cos you're going to need it!!!
                  Well said buddy!
                  Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Muchas Gracias to my new friend Panamark and I thank you for the kind words my friend!!!

EVH FANATIC, you've been my "bestusssst" of a buddy for a couple of years runnin' and nothing's changed bro!!!

DLR7884, I really thank you for your props man!

With all of that stated, I would say all is well in the world of ROTH AND ROLL!!!!
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• rwc
                      Groupie
                      • Feb 2004

Who cares about the VH brothers. I'd rather see Dave with his current lineup playing more of his solo stuff.

Comment

• WOAHYEAH
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2004

March 15th.
                        Served hot, right from the rhythm kitchen.

Comment

Working...