• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Onya Viking !
    thats the spirit.

If Spammy is back, bring it on already, I cant wait to see it tank worse than VHIII. Then do you think we could have some Van Halen please ?
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Viking
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Yeah, really. Then again, I could release an album of my own bowel movements, and it wouldn't tank as bad as VHIII.

Might be more melodic, too.

Comment

• bighank66
        Full On Cocktard
        • Jan 2004

The Bodsquad looks pretty hot--I'm gonna check them out.
        Anyone from atlanta that knows what they do?
        They just show up at events and stuff?

As for rumors--I have decided--if Dave is involved I'm there---if not fuck `em they wont see a dime of my shit.
        If they both are there Ill go and either leave when Spammy is on or just stay and boo him.
        Give him the finger and whatnot.
        "You heard what happened on MTV...people don't react like that when the Bay City Rollers reconvene..." DLR `96

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by MikeVanHln
          Guys, we've all been around long enough to realize that these "rumors" are all bullshit. I know VaBeachVHFan has been around a while too and has seen em all just like the rest of us. Rumors give us all hope. Hope that one day the best band ever will give us what we want. VaBVHF, What's the buzz down there in VA? Is anyone talking about it or is the station just a bunch of fags that talk shit. Keep us posted!
          LMFAO....

Trust me bro, if anything goes down in VH-land, this sorry-ass place will be the last to know....

This area really blows in terms of rock music support....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• pete
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

hagar would not draw the bucks.

And they know it.

It's not a classic fan's dilluded vision to predict a reunion at this point. In these VH1 times, it's the only thing that's gonna fly.

There's either gonna be DAVE, or there's gonna be lukewarm response.

Ed could go solo. He has the chops of "hendrix" and "bryan adams" at this point. If he started something totally different, and it was good, I'd support it.

Just don't trash the legacy of 1 of the most influential musical ensebles ever.

Comment

• Bob_R
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The way they word it one would think it's Dave returning. But, the pic is of Edward from '95 (Hagar era).
              Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

Working...