X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carmine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Wow, I underestimated the shear gayness of that photo! It's terrifyingly gay!
    LOL! it is pretty gay!

Comment

• alexhay
      Full On Cocktard
      • Jun 2004

dave autograph

It's no big deal dude. just trying to help out the fans. you're an angry dude. I publish John 5 and Dave. I'm not bragging i'm just adding that it is possible for industry folks like myself to see what everyone is saying about Dave.
      look on the back of DLR Band and Diamond Dave and see if the name Mark Friedman pops up! that's me. no big deal

Comment

• Carmine
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

What is the industry saying about Dave?

Comment

• aesop
          Commando
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
          What is the industry saying about Dave?
          That's the $1,000,000 question...
          Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• alexhay
            Full On Cocktard
            • Jun 2004

He needs to get back to his roots and make a stellar rock album and realize that the brothers aren't calling anytime soon

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by alexhay
              He needs to get back to his roots and make a stellar rock album and realize that the brothers aren't calling anytime soon
              That's a bit depressing. I was hoping they would soon realize that they suck without him.

Comment

• lms2

And have you told him thats what his fans are saying as well?

Comment

• alexhay
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Jun 2004

The Entire Music business knows that if Dave was back in it would be the biggest tour this side of U2! the problem is that the brothers have full control and don't care what the fans really want. fact: the dave years outsell sammy 2 to 1 every week and when you hear a block of songs on the radio it's usually3 dave songs and 1 sammy! but the tour did well enough with sammy but no where near what it could have done with dave. there's nothing more frustrating than having a drunk irrational person like eddie in charge! our only hope is that come next april the brothers will realize they can't tour that big again without going out with dave. there's way too much money to be made .

Comment

• DLR7884
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

On one post he says this:

On another he says this:

our only hope is that come next april the brothers will realize they can't tour that big again without going out with dave. there's way too much money to be made .
                    What exactly does anytime soon mean to you Mark/Alexhay (where did alexhay come from)?

If you are who you say you are, I apologize for jumping down your throat

It wouldn't be the first time someone claimed to be someone they weren't in this type of place.

So my apologies if you aren't the liar I said you were

DLR7884
                    Now I want to know what your definition of "soon" is.....
                    Originally Posted by WARF:
                    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'll go pay $80 to see U2, I will never pay to see Van Hagar, ever! They can all drop dead for all I care.

And I can't see this past tour as doing "well." They way underperformed to their own expectations.

Comment

• alexhay
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Jun 2004

John 5 and I went to the LA Staples show and spoke with alex afte the show. He had no idea who I was whicjh I liked because he was very vocal about how they would never approach dave again. you all need to support dave in regards to him making the perfect follow up to DLR Band. With that being said, who would have thought that sammy would ever be back in???

Comment

• lms2

I think April was mentioned. Hey Alexhay, go comment on Northern Girls "Say What" thread!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

The Entire Music business knows that if Dave was back in it would be the biggest tour this side of U2! the problem is that the brothers have full control and don't care what the fans really want. fact: the dave years outsell sammy 2 to 1 every week and when you hear a block of songs on the radio it's usually3 dave songs and 1 sammy! but the tour did well enough with sammy but no where near what it could have done with dave. there's nothing more frustrating than having a drunk irrational person like eddie in charge! our only hope is that come next april the brothers will realize they can't tour that big again without going out with dave. there's way too much money to be made .
                            not to offend anybody...but you don't need to work in the music business or to be some kind of prophet to know THAT
                            Roth Army Icon
                            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Northern Girl
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

come next april

Why did you specify April?
                              Last edited by Northern Girl; 12-08-2004, 06:21 PM.
                              Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• alexhay
                                Full On Cocktard
                                • Jun 2004

bacause usually around april is when they have to start planning a summer tour

Comment

Working...